Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hot or not [six]: self biased retirement thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot or not [six]: self biased retirement thread.

previous thread

it all started as more or less a joke. then of course, some big idiot (namely me) has to go and take things entirely too far. the idea? will online friendship communites provide for the next sexual revolution? i then proceeded to put this to the test using several different resources: http://www.myspace.com, http://www.gothicpersonals.com, and http://www.friendster.com. out of roughly two dozen "projects" as i called them, only six ever saw fruition, but i do have some stories to tell... *winks*

so, why is this a retirement thread? there are two main reasons... first and foremost, while i know my hard work is appreciated it's just that: hard work, and to be honest, i don't have the four hours a night i would devote just to chatting up girls so you mooks could have something too look at. don't get me wrong, i've amassed quite the collection that will never be looked at by anyone else's eyes buy mine own, but ultimately, it's still work. i'd rather spend what precious time i have off from my 60-hour a week job relaxing, and not doing something that has become a task.

secondly, as mentioned at least every ten pages or so, i'm not just out to have meaningless sex. i'm indeed looking for miss right, and i'm not going to stop having meaningless sex until i find her. it seems like it would be a good time for the meaningless sex to end for me. about three weeks ago, erin and i made ourselves mutually exclusive. why hunt when the prey comes willingly (and from two hours away) to my door?

does this mean that i will cease
    all activity in hot or not? of course not. hints have been made, and should further debauchery follow of course i will inform y'all. amd there will be gia posts as i get them. sadly gia's been busy between work and school and left me a little note apolgizing for her abcense. you'll get the occaisional update from me, but i won't be carrying the thread anymore.

so, good luck, apolyton. and happy hunting.

[self versus erin]
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

not

VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

[self versus erin]

Comment

you look like a combination of mel gibson and that foreign guy on perfect strangers
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Good to hear you are looking for a relationship
          If you don't like reality, change it! me
          "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
          "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
          "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
            you look like a combination of mel gibson and that foreign guy on perfect strangers
            BALKI!
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Well, the best way for these threads to end.

How did you meet Erin?

What makes her special?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

i caught erin in a goth trap of all things. and as i said, i was always looking for a relationship.

and it's the loyalty that she shows me that has thus endeared her to me. she lives two hours from me, yet drives just to see my sorry ass.

Comment

i think we should just use this thread for people to post pictures of themselves with their girlfriends. kind of a fitting end to this hot or not business.
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

i caught erin in a goth trap of all things. and as i said, i was always looking for a relationship.
                    sure... we all know you made that up just to justify being with her now

Comment

and it's the loyalty that she shows me that has thus endeared her to me. she lives two hours from me, yet drives just to see my sorry ass.
                      Yeah, that's sweet when it works out. I've been on the opposite end of that.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

God works in mysterious ways.

Comment

ah... love works in mysterious way...

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
                            sure... we all know you made that up just to justify being with her now
                            no.. no.. i would still be out there, slogging the trenches if this wasn't my ultimate aim. god knows there's still enough intrest in the field, but i'm quite content with where i am right now.

Comment

this calls for some music...

[Verse 1]
                              Got somebody she's a beauty
                              Very special really and truly
                              Take good care of me like it's her duty
                              Want you right by my side night and day

[Chorus]
                              No lettting go No holding back
                              Because you are my lady
                              When I'm with you its all a that
                              Girl I, am so glad we've dated
                              No letting go No holding back
                              No holding Back no
                              When I'm with you it's all a that
                              All a that

[Verse 2]
                              They say good things must come to an end
                              But I'm optimistic about being your friend
                              Though I made you cry by my doings
                              With Keisha and Anisha but that
                              Was back then

[Chorus]
                              Because you are my lady
                              No holding Back no
                              All a that

[Bridge]
                              Really appreciate you loving me
                              After all that we've been thru
                              Really appreciate you loving me
                              All times,time

[Repeat Verse 1]
                              Got somebody she's a beauty
                              Very special really and truly
                              Take good care of me like it's her duty
                              Want you right by my side night and day

[Repeat Chorus Till Fade]
                              Because you are my lady
                              No holding Back no
                              All a that

Comment

Working...
                              X