• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galca then?
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

• Romanian language suffered very little for Germans invasions... the most remarkable non-Latin language's influences come from Slavian tongues: as a matter of fact, almost all of the terms related to agricultural works are of slavian origins. Apart from that, "buna sora"... the only two words i know about Romanian. That's because my neighboroughs are rumanians.

PS About Portoguese and rumanian, it's true... they have almost the same "strascicato" accent.
      "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
      "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
      "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

• I wonder if someone has ever tried to merge all the alive roman languages into one (kind of roman esperanto), think of the number of countries where it would be easily learned. (not to mention the vast quantity of labels it would save)

Comment

• Originally posted by Waku
          I wonder if someone has ever tried to merge all the alive roman languages into one (kind of roman esperanto), think of the number of countries where it would be easily learned. (not to mention the vast quantity of labels it would save)
          I think you've just found yourself a new carreer! That would be fun to do, if somebody would pay you enough to live on. However, the label printing industry might send their thick-necked goons to try to change your mind...
          The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
          intelligence to few.

Comment

• Que majos son los niños de pequeños y qué poca guerra dan... a los que no somos los padres, je,je,je,
            JB, tengo que reconocer que haces niñas tan admirables como tus escenarios... lástima que no tengas tantas niñas como escenarios, je,je,je.
            Os mandaré algún dia una mia para vuestro jolgorio, de cuando era pequeño, eso hace... bueno, antes de que el rey de bastos fuera cabo primero.
            El pesimista tiene razón, el optimista es feliz

Comment

• Que se vea, que se vea...

Comment

• A pic of Monica that I got just today:
                Attached Files

Comment

• ¡Me gusta el sombrero!
                  Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

• JB, la verdad es que tienes unas crias muy guapetonas...que mal lo vas a pasar cuando sean adolescentes jejejejeje me veo a padre Bee amenazando a moscones viciosos llenos de granos.

Es el problema de las niñas, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by kIndal
                      moscones viciosos llenos de granos.

Comment

• three thumbs up kIndal you really focused the problem ...
                        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

• OK, aqui esta mi angelito.

Attached Files
                          Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

• Preciosas las dos últimas fotos... esta thread está poniéndose cada vez más sweet...

"An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                            - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

• JB, ¿como es que no has abierto ya una galeria de babies?

Comment

• Mandeee? Me lo repita pofavó

Comment

Working...
                                X