Baby Bees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jay Bee
    The movie was from the early 80s I think. The director was Fernando Colomo. I've seen it twice this year (Telemadrid and TVE Internacional)
    Hmm, that one I don't remember, but I do remmeber "La vida alegre", directed by Colomo and starred by Resines as well. Desternillante! Resines es el mejor!

PS: Waku explica lo de la mano esa, hombre, que yo me he quedado ...
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera
      And "mannetje" would be "hombrecito", I think.
      Gracias. Hablo muy poquito espanol...
      The first President of the first Apolyton Democracy Game (CivII, that is)

The gift of speech is given to many,
      intelligence to few.

Comment

Your Spanish is better than my Dutch, that's for sure!

Anyways, a few months here and you'll be a "castizo" Spanish speaker... Look at Chris, he is improving incredibly fast.
        - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

La estabilidad es fruto de fuerzas opuestas (¿Montesquieu? ) y como tenía a "mano" esa mano (era una opción para el avatar) me pareció buena la idea de contrarrestar la "Formación del Espíritu Nacional" con "La Mano Negra", aunque luego me di cuenta de que esta no era la thread más adecuada

Comment

There was another of those annoying time warps. I replied to Fiera's comment on La vida alegre but the post got somewhere in the middle of the previous page

Comment

Yeah, Resines is/was great. La mano negra was one of his first movies, he still had lots of hair
              I think that the less hair he has, the funnier he is...

la vida alegre is fine, although a bit excessive to my tastes. At that time Colomo was already a big name and thus could indulge himself with certain excesses.
              Tendré que probar La mano negra entonces, porque con La vida alegre yo me descojono, desde luego... Bueno, si la ha echado Telemadrid, volverán a repetirla antes de tres meses...
              - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Originally posted by Waku
                me pareció buena la idea de contrarrestar la "Formación del Espíritu Nacional" con "La Mano Negra", aunque luego me di cuenta de que esta no era la thread más adecuada
                Ya sabes que el moderador ha prohibido hablar de política...

Pero por lo menos me permitirá que me aclares una duda: qué representa la Mano Negra?
                - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

No politica? Pero politica es bueno! Que tal sobre economia y globalizacion entonces? Dejad lugar al comunista!

Comment

Originally posted by El Awrence
                    No politica? Pero politica es bueno! Que tal sobre economia y globalizacion entonces? Dejad lugar al comunista!
                    Scherzi? Io per la politica sono riuscito a litigare persino con mio fratello... e quando litigo io sono dolori e botte... ammira che razza di titolo ho qui ad Apolyton.

A proposito, belle bimbe, JB... quando cresceranno, dovrai stare attento, che te ne faranno passare di tutti i colori... di sicuro romperanno molti cuori...
                    Last edited by Prometeus; August 30, 2001, 01:19.
                    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Guys, guys, guys, I wasn't referring to that kind of politics... What was that song? Ahh yeah: o partigiano portami via, o bella ciao, bella ciao, e se io muoio da partigiano tu mi devi seppellir... I used to have that as a sig a long time ago just to annoy some people

About the ragazze, Prom, mio amico, I know, I know...

Comment

o partigiano portami via, o bella ciao, bella ciao, e se io muoio da partigiano tu mi devi seppellir...
                        Thinking about a Domodossola partisan republic scen, JB?
                        Then, don't talk about it to my bro, JB... his song is "Faccetta nera"...

About the ragazze, Prom, mio amico, I know, I know...
                        It's not my word, JB... Ecclesiaste from Holy Bible...
                        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig

Comment

No scenario.... and what about bandiera rossa?

Comment

... my song, cacchio!!!

"Avanti popolo,
                            alla riscossa!!!!
                            Bandiera rossa
                            la trionferà!!!"

PS
                            This song is "Partigiano", and not "Bandiera rossa"...

Comment

Originally posted by Prometeus

Then, don't talk about it to my bro, JB... his song is "Faccetta nera"...
                              No wonder you get to grips every time you talk about politics... BTW, I've known some Italian people so far, and I think it's true that they tend to either strongly lean towards right, or strongly lean towards left.
                              Last edited by Fiera; August 30, 2001, 16:07.
                              - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Yeah... but when you have a brother like mine, things are more complicated... let me explain better... and with only three terms

me: philosophical studies, communist, football club Milan...

the bro: lawyer studies, fascist, football club Inter...

Add to this that he's the minor one, and the game is done.

PS you forgot "Center", Fiera... "center-right" or "center-left". In a few words, all italians are "centrists". It's the old two mad's joke... "I wanna go to Paris movin' to North" "I wanna go to Paris goin' to South"...

Comment

Working...
                                X