No announcement yet.

The Colonies II Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The might of the Iroquoise is enourmous! The French decided to flee before the might of the Iroquois braves as they were demanded to withdraw from Iroquois lands and they did soundly and quickly. "Oh, brave Sir Robin..."
    Under the protection of the great spirit, a band of Iroquois seized a fort near Big Water, which overlooks the places where the evil godless Hurons cross the lake to murder our children and rape our squaws.

Meanwhile, a raiding party scalped many Shawnees in the south and the Iroquois have killed many enemy braves in great battle. Great coo has been counted and many feathers have been clipped for the brave Iroquois warriors.

Comment

• LOL!

"Great coo has been counted" --El Hogfather

Do you mean coup?

Oh, that was great; brightened up my day seriously.

Exile
      Lost in America.
      "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
      "or a very good liar." --Stefu
      "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

• I thought that a coup was inappropriate...

Comment

• The file has been sent along (nothing to report).

Shaka! Why do you keep declaring war at me???
          If you do so once more I will stop helping you
          No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Shaka! Why do you keep declaring war at me???
            If you do so once more I will stop helping you

what???????????????

I haven´t declared war on you
            Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
            Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
            miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka Naldur

what???????????????

I haven´t declared war on you
              Hmm.. Perhaps someone bribed the AI messangers

Comment

• Anyone thought it might be a "MAKEAGGRESSION" tag in the events?

Comment

• Anyone thought it might be a "MAKEAGGRESSION" tag in the events?
                  perhaps, I´m surprised,
                  I´ll check it in the events

maybe I didn´t press ctrl+n and the ai ask the french ai for money or something like that and the they they declared war
                  Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                  miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

• the english army sent to attack us has been defeated,
                    the siege of great falls seems to have come to an end but we are sure that they will come back again soon

a second front has been opened in the north of the great lakes

I´m positive that now the mighty armies of our french allied will help us more actively now
                    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

The year of our lord, 1668. Another year, another entry into my record. There is good news in the village, as taxes seem to under control, and prosperity has come for us. My sons are all strong and heathy, thank the all-mighty. God, in his infinate mercy, will see our nation, this England, through any difficulty that is put before it. There have been several marriges this year, and the pastor annouced in the public records that a new high in births has been reached this year.

The news of the world is mixed. It seems that a group of free-booters met a grim end at the hands of the Huron, and no one morns the passing of these miscreants. I'm told that a company in London is now selling Rum to our colony of New York, and another company in Portsmouth is also selling Rum, this time to our colony at New Haven in the New World.

What a graet and wonderous time we live in. May god keep and save England. The Journel of Christopher Sarn.

<>File sent to Exile(holland).
                      Attached Files
                      I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                      i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• What ho!

No sooner have our colonists arrived on New Holland than what do we discover? The French! They have already attempted to establish a settlement on our legitimately-claimed island.

We shall see how long they last, for the Stadtholder has had the foresight to send a detachment of troops to assist in the defense of the new colony.

Stadtholder and Exile
                        Lost in America.
                        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

• henrik

I know what happened
                          I didn´t press control+N at the end of my turn, maybe the ai negotiating, change your attitude towards me and we´ll try to make the alliance again
                          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

• Re: What ho!

Originally posted by Exile
                            No sooner have our colonists arrived on New Holland than what do we discover? The French! They have already attempted to establish a settlement on our legitimately-claimed island.

We shall see how long they last, for the Stadtholder has had the foresight to send a detachment of troops to assist in the defense of the new colony.

Stadtholder and Exile
                            Exactly where "is" New Holland?
                            The islands I have settled I settled on turn 1.

Comment

• Turn 10 dispatched to El.

Comment

• Shawnee City has been captured and the Iroquois braves celebrated long into the night.

Chingachgook was pleased to know that Shawnee City supplies the Confederation with muskets.

Comment

Working...
                                X