The Colonies II Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colonies II Chronicle

May, the year of our lord, 1660. I begin this record for the glory of my nation, this England, so that all men might know the corage and devotion of those who hope to make us a great people in the eyes of the world. We have our colonies in the new world, and they have made contact with the heathens, whose name be the Iroquois nation, and have learned their Native lore, and we have taught them Horse Breeding. These simple soles can be quite violent, but are also gentle and kind if treated fairly. The news has reached us that a company in Kingston is now trading Rum with the Spanish in Havana, and it is quite profitable, I am told. The war on the Northern marches with the Scots is unchanged, with many a good man being killed, but our navy has taken a hand, and the outlook is good. It is my hope that my country will spread the rights of man to all the nations of the earth. The journel of Christopher Sarn. <>File sent to Exile(holland).

------------------
    All knowledge begins with the phrase: I don't know.
    I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
    i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

quote:

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur on 04-22-2001 04:58 PM
    am I in???

which is the order?
    who is who in the game??

Shaka, You can read it Colonies II or II thread, openned by me.

Comment

The Stadtholder of the United Provinces of the Netherlands, Phenix of Orange, has been entrusted with the government. He announces a focus on transatlantic trade, peaceful settlement of the New World, and harmonious co-existence with the native peoples of North America and the Caribbean Seas. Despite the Amsterdam Declaration, England has seen fit to initiate hostilities on the Atlantic seaboard. The Stadtholder has therefore announced that English ships should beware; letters of marque have been drawn up en masse and are being issued to enterprising Dutch captains and marauders.

Exile
      [This message has been edited by Exile (edited April 23, 2001).]
      Lost in America.
      "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
      "or a very good liar." --Stefu
      "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur on 04-22-2001 04:58 PM
        am I in???
        which is the order?
        who is who in the game??

Yes you are, as per your statement in the other thread. For everybody, the turn order:[*]England cpoulos, cpoulos@visto.com[*]Holland Exile, exile1957@aol.com[*]Sioux Jay Bee, spanish@apolyton.net[*]Iroquois El Hogfather, m_carreras@hotmail.com[*]French Henrik, henrik.lohmander@telia.com[*]Spain Kindal, indalito@yahoo.com[*]Huron Shaka Naldur, miguelsana@mixmail.com

------------------

[This message has been edited by cpoulos (edited April 27, 2001).]
        I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd

Comment

Sitting Bee, chief of the Sioux speaks now:

You white men will deeply regret the day you dared to put your dirty feet on our holy grounds. Sitting Bee has spoken.

In the meantime some howling undentified marauders have taken one of our tepees. We will scalp their hair as well.

Sitting Bee departs now to the Holy Hunting Grounds.

(File sent to Hogfather -- man, change your handle, pleez!)
          [This message has been edited by Jay Bee (edited April 22, 2001).]

Comment

Chingachgook, speaker of Iroquois Confederation, has spoken to French Tribes. Peace pipe was smoked and Chingachgook sign French do-kiu-ment. Do-kiu-ment say that peace forever reign between French and Iroquois.

Chingachgook sends traders to huica camps to make friendship and smoke peacepipe with white men.

*Note the handle change*

Comment

The great leader Henri of France has decided to share whit the pagans the knowladge of Firerarms in exchange for thier native lore.
              Then this lore was passed on to the dutch in exchange for dutch economics.
              Trade goods are being loaded unto ships in the new world and they will be sent whit the greatest of galleons to the old world where they will benefit the great kingdom of France.
              Also the rouge city of Tuloun has been added to the kingdom of France.
              *Files sent to Jesús (kIndal)*
              [This message has been edited by Henrik (edited April 23, 2001).]
              No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

Felipillo king of Spanish ask to all nations to defeat the belicous protestants from Holland, they have declared the war against Spain but their ambition haven´t limits and they would like to throw out al nations from North America and make a monopoly with the furs commerce.

Holland will be reconquested by his true king or you can ask to Portugueses, now they are under Spanish rule, Lisbon has fallen and only a group of rebelds has escaped to Porto, but a great army is being prepared to crush them.

Spanish welcome all the foreign nations to Madrid, we are friendly with all countries from Europe and the other coast of Atlantic ocean.

All pirates in North Africa will soon fall to Spanish rule as Casablanca and Oujda, the navigation in the Mediterranean sea won´t have more problems.

"file sent to Shaka"

[This message has been edited by kIndal (edited April 23, 2001).]

Comment

quote:

Yes you are, as per your statement in the other thread.

hey I´m sorry but I didn´t want to have again all the problems that we had with the 30yw game
                  Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                  Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                  miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

first turn played!!

we´ve got firearms after a hard negotiations with the Iroquois and probably soon those northern tribes are going to be destroyed

file sent to Cpoulos
                    Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                    Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                    miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

The year of our lord, 1661. Has it really been a year since my last entry? The time of my life slips by so very quickly. As I am soon to reach my sventeenth year on this earth, I am soon to take a bride, and after which I will have a son and successor, and as such have someone to take over my journel when I am no longer able to record the events of my nation. Word has reached us that we have made peace with another heathen tribe, the Huron, and as such our colonies in the new world are that much more secure, but only so far as a god fearing man may trust the heathens. Word that fierce Pirates, that may have been led by the famous Henry Morgan, raided the Dutch outpost of Willemstad, and did kill many dutchmen, but did not take the town, and in this, we are bitterly disapointed. From the Northern Marches comes good news, for Edinburgh has fallen! Many a good horsemen gave his life to take this place from the screeming and vicious hillsmen, and we are all quite pleased by the news. God save England, The journel of Christopher Sarn.<>File sent to Exile(Holland).

------------------

Comment

All is chaos in the Netherlands as the government has fallen due to a spying scandal in Antwerp. The Stadtholder has fled to Germany and there is panic in the streets of the Dutch ciites.

(Sheesh! destroy 1 little chapel . . .)

Exile
                        [This message has been edited by Exile (edited April 24, 2001).]
                        Lost in America.
                        "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                        "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                        "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Sitting Bee still hunting in the Holy Grounds. War party chief Crazy Bee says that there is nothing to say. Crazy Bee has spoken.

File sent to El

PS. I meant a significant handle change!

Comment

Chingachgook of the Iroquois speak with Eng-leesh about other white men on ancestral Iroquois lands. Eng-leesh share technology of sticks of fire with Iroquois.

After peace pipe smoked, Eng-leesh say that evil Daa-ch plan to attack peaceful Iroquois longhouses. Iroquois council meet in Onondaga longhouse and decide to send blooded arrow to Daa-ch in Niw-ams Tradam. Iroquois braves attacked the town nearest to Iroquois homelands and all white men in Daa-ch town fled from the mighty Iroquois forces. Like this, Iroquois have big feast and amass braves to attack evil Daa-ch trying to steal Iroquois homelands.

Comment

Working...
                            X