X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I just received it.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

France is doing well, more troops has been dispatched to help our indian allies and our vast army is being modernized at an excelent rate.

Comment

Spanish advances in America are developing fine, some village in La Florida has been surrender and renamed Tampa, but some indians speak about a Young fountain in these lands, we continue with our looking for.
        Too there is a tale about seven cities plenty of riches called Cibola, and about a tribe of fearless warriors in the North frontiers of New Spain.
        A merchant caravel has stopped near the English harbor of Puertorrey (Kingtons) and is afraid of their famous pirates, Spanish king trusts that there is no danger for his ships in Caribbean sea.

Comment

War with the Iroquois keeps going in the Great Lakes and lots of indians are being killed, but war is going as planned, with the help of our friends the French this war will finish soon

now that the English are out of our lands our army is heading to the region to fight them

Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
          Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

The year of our lord 1666. Another year has passed and again God has seen fit to bless me with another strong son, who I have named George. England has grown in strength and influence in the last year, and there were grim tidings from overseas. First the news was promising, as a company in London had contracted to sell Silver to the French at IIe St. Jean. The haughty French demanded tribute for us! We had enough of the French and their superior attitude, and declared war on those evil miscreants! Our armed forces quickly subduded IIe St, Jean for England, after that the French were no longer so high and mighty! We now have a truce with them, but as long as they support our enemies, the evil Huron, we will never have peace with them. Never. Our forces also raided the Pirate stronghold of Tortuga, but to no effect. God bless and save England. The Journel of Christopher Sarn. <>File sent to Exile(Holland). This new format is something, isn't it?
            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Dutch colonists have arrived in the new world only to hear that their destination, New Amsterdam, has been seized by the English. Forced to accept the fait accompli, these intrepid settlers have come ashore on an apparently deserted island. They have named it New Holland and are preparing the ground for the new communities that they will establish. Rumor has it that more Dutch colonists are on the way.

Stadtholder (and Exile)
              Lost in America.
              "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
              "or a very good liar." --Stefu
              "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Braves being slain. Has Manetoo abandoned us? Two more tepees have ben stolen. Our blood brothers Drunken Door and Whiskey Bar have fallen too. Mystic Buffalo help us...

(file sent to El -- 1 week in between turns, yaaay!)

Comment

All is well in France...

Comment

Spain is going well
                    Other village in La Florida has been conquested and the North frontier is expanding continuly in East and West, someday you can go from San Agustin to Mexico going only by Spanish possesions.
                    Some Spanish conquistadores are exploring Africa but only a great desert is in front of us.
                    Some French Cavalry has pass through our lines and has stopped near the city of Pamplona, I hope it only be a visit of friend unit

Comment

• Originally posted by kIndal
                      Some French Cavalry has pass through our lines and has stopped near the city of Pamplona, I hope it only be a visit of friend unit
                      That's just me vacationing in Spain
                      Ofcourse I travel by horse

Comment

• file sent to cpoulos

war with the Iroquois keeps on going but now iit´s seems that the momentum is changing again, but the arrival of new English units can cause a lot of problems
                        Attached Files
                        Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                        miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

• not a real image of the game but pretty much what is going on around Great falls

French pikemen helping the Huron´s defense, and English attacking with the Iroquois
                          miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

The year of our lord, 1667. Another year has passed, and once again, our lord in his infinite mercy and good will has blessed Barbara and myself with another son, whom we have named Richard, but whom everyone calls Ringo, for reasons I cannot understand. There is news from the new world, as we have an Alliance with the Iroquois, those fierce heathens of the six nations. They have joined us in our war against the Huron, and we have lanched attacks against the village known to men as Great Falls. A company of Pikemen have been sent by our good and wise king as a gift for our Iroquois allies. Many trade ships approach the new world, and also come from there. Peace has been established with the French, and we hope it stays that way. May god keep and save England. The Journel of Christopher Sarn.<>File sent to Exile(Holland).
                            I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
                            i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

• We're going to New Holland!

Large numbers of Dutch warships and transport vessels have gathered off the Isle of New Holland, now officially claimed by the Stadtholder for the Netherlands. There is talk of trading with either French or English, or even the benighted natives of the interior, but foundations must first be laid.

Stadtholder and Exile
                              Lost in America.
                              "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
                              "or a very good liar." --Stefu
                              "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

• Sitting Bee could not be heard ot talked to by the spirits that live in A-polee Town. Sitting Bee has now gotten through a long and winding journey and is again in contact with the spirits and their infinite wisdom. Another squaw has been kidnapped today. Sitting Bee is ready for the offensive. Soon all these tepee-robbers, their wifes, daughters, and hotdogs will re-join the Sioux collective and be eternally one in and with the spirit of our Holy Mystic Buffalo.

Sitting Bee has been taught a neat trick by the supreme chief of the A-polee Town, Greek Mark. Sitting Bee will now make a file appear down here:

Sitting Bee has spoken.

--------
                                PS. Sitting Bee was not under the deliring effects of fire-water but Sitting Bee cannot make appear anything here. The Padre of the Chancho must check his e-mail. Sitting Bee will remain silent now.

Comment

Working...
                                X