Advanced Hellenistic Era NES - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Micha

Hey, eating babies doesn´t make me a bad man...

j/k

The update will be somewhen this week, latest at weekend. It´s god´s birthday in 8 days!

PREPARE SACRIFICES!!!

Ahem.

Comment

• PREPARE SACRIFICES!!!
      Ahem.

Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
      Let me eat your yummy brain!
      "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• Orders--

Carthage puts up some sacrifices in Carthago Nova.

Comment

• Many Egyptians stand facing the sun rising in the east, knives ready to cut the throats of their sacraficial victims as soon as the great god Micha gives the signal by updating!

Happy?
          "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
          phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
          three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• So I guess we aren't getting an update?

Comment

• Well, you said the latest was going to be the weekend, and now it's already Wednesday for you. Should we consider this NES dead then?

Comment

• No, you should consider yourself, nad your forces dead.

Morgna Freeman declares attack!
                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Duh, I didn´t make it in time, that´s all (It´s not the first time, either )

Anyway, as soon as I get back into "ancient mood", this will continue. I tried writing the last part of the update on sunday, but it was sooo flat.

Thanks to Macedonia and Egypt for their sacrifices, your dignity will be remembered

While Rome and Carthage...
                  Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES

Comment

• Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey Micha! Nice to see you are back! How was your vacation? Skiing or after-skiing

So this NES is about to continue, what do you want me to do? Post orders? Sacrifice thousand bulls and 5000 war prisoners for you?

great to have you back

PS. I trashed my computer and its gonna take at least 2 weeks before Dell ships a replacement from Ireland so I wont be around on MSN or here much.
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                      Orders--

Carthage puts up some sacrifices in Carthago Nova.

Comment

• Your half-heartedly effort in only one city will not salvage your damned soul!

Sorry, must be that Texas Hot Chili Concarne, it always makes me so... irascible...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey Micha! Nice to see you are back! How was your vacation? Skiing or after-skiing

So this NES is about to continue, what do you want me to do? Post orders? Sacrifice thousand bulls and 5000 war prisoners for you?
                        Ah, yes, the old "I trashed my comp and thus wasn´t able to sacrifice enough innocent" excuse...

Thanks, the vacation was great. Did a lot of skiing and après-skiing ( )... Though I am getting the impression I´m much better in the latter...

No need for new orders, I´m still processing those books of orders I have received last time... (13 pages in word... that´s crazy! )

Comment

• They're all my plans for my invasion of Bosporia.

Comment

• How well can elephants swim?
                            Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Originally posted by foolish_icarus
                              How well can elephants swim?

I have magical elephants.

Comment

• I have magical Carthage killing cream, all i need to do is apply the cream lightly to any globe or map that has the word carhtage on it, and voila no more carthage!

How much will you pay me not to use it?
                                Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                                Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Working...
                                X