No announcement yet.

Advanced Hellenistic Era NES - Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh. Does that allow me to have the Grand High Exalted Lodge of Morgan Freemasons?
    only providing that you adhere to the declaration to conformity.
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• Morgan Freeman has announced that he is looking in to producing a set of trading cards of the entire Persia Posse for tenacious young fans to collect and trade!

Also he has created the sunglasses terror alert system which determines how terrified the Persian people should feel based on his sunglasses color.

He is shown here sporting the "pizza grease orange" level of eyewear, which means that hte Persian People should be considerably alert, but hold off on the duct tape and papyrus.
      Attached Files

Comment

• So the Declaration of Conformity is a standardized system of weights and measures? With all the trade we've got going on, that's a really good idea.

More about the Grand Egyptian Lodge of Masons coming soon.
        "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
        phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
        three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• Guys, your spam is soon going to get this thread closed
          Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• It's not entirely spam, though. The Declaration of Conformity wasn't a joke; Bipolarbear and I are standardizing weights and measures in an effort to promote trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
              Guys, your spam is soon going to get this thread closed

If this keeps up, very soon. The powers that be have been notified.

Comment

• I don't think that sentence makes sense, and the terror alert system is real too.

It is a method, a silly one, for notifying the public about the level of threat that they can expect based on the secret information that the government holds.

And the declaration fo conformity has been planned between us for a long time. It is a system of standardization which is designed to increase the efficiency of our nations, and make trade and general commecrce between us more compatible.

We invite any other nations who wish to join us in the declaration of conformity to do so. It is a move to increase the efficiency of trade for the entire region. However, you all seem to think that it is a joke.

Comment

• The macedonian court would like to see the specifics for the declaration of conformity. If the standards are sensible, Macedonia will adopt them.
                  Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Spam in this thread has been reported.
                    Que l’Univers n’est qu’un défaut dans la pureté de Non-être.

- Paul Valery

Comment

• Originally posted by foolish_icarus
                      The macedonian court would like to see the specifics for the declaration of conformity. If the standards are sensible, Macedonia will adopt them.

As will Carthage, after the war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

As will Carthage, after the war.
                        hope springs eternal
                        Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Research will be conducted on the ideal units of measurement to standardize to, but we should also standardize road width, rules for cargo ships so they can use harbors more efficently, and we should make sure we've got standardized currency, although if we're still on a talent system, there may not be a problem there. Are there any other specifics anyone can think of?

Comment

• bipolarbear

I would recommend you check your Private Messages... And I would also HIGHLY recommend you stop spamming this thread!
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The declaration is not spam!

Ciders and myself have been working on this since back when the Europe-Mediterranean NES was being created.

And yes, I have checked my messages.

Comment

• Originally posted by laurentius
                                Spam in this thread has been reported.
                                This community is so friendly. Its a wonder more people don't NES here.
                                Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                                The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                                A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Working...
                                X