No announcement yet.

JNES: Modern NES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is supposed ot be a PROVISIONAL NES.

I'm jsut killing time until the really good one starts!!!1
    Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
    Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• No, you're spamming. Let it be known bipolar, if you act like this when I'm mod, you'll be out.

Comment

• Originally posted by bipolarbear

I don't know how many times I have to remind you people/cretins about this the president of AMERICORP is JUAN KERRY!!!!!!!
        Not George W. Bush, and not John Kerry.

Juanm Kerry is a fictitious character made up in my own mind a couple of years ago in another NES where I was MEXICO!!!!!!!!!
        In comedy this is called a call back. It is a joke that refers to a previous joke, this, in effect creates what is known as an inside joke.
        okay, inside joke...

It sounds to me, that as a playing memberof the NES you mgiht already know the future. Really though the only one who knows hte future is GOD. In an NES the MOD is GOD. Have you been conferring w/ Jack????!!!!

You cheater!!!!! Admit your crimes or pay the ultimate price!!!!!!1
        As in reality, I can do predictions which may turn out right, wrong or somewhere in between.
        Predictions are based on a model. You also have a model of the game in your head, because with every action that you take you'd like something to happen that is in line with _your_ predictions.

If it's in line, with jack's, is written on another leaf.

Comment

• France to UN

I demand that Germany use its powers of precognition only for the good of mankind and forswear any allegiance to a secret society of mutants. I demand that Americorp stop making inside jokes that we do not get and thereby acting superior while recognising that Morgan Freeman is a superior actor. I demand that Isreal use the French term "le pourriel" in all public forums rather than the less inclusive anglo-centric term "spam."
          Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
          The continuing saga of The Five Nations
          A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• Germany will support both of France's UN proposals.

Germany to Israel:
            We'd like to urge for the release of the palestinian president in accordance with the UN proposal.

Comment

• To: Germany

We will only release him when he will make an active effort to stop terrorism.

Comment

• How on earth do you expect him to do that from jail?
                "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
                phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
                three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

• He'll have to figure that one out, not Israel. And he isn't in jail, but a compound like Yasser Arafat.

Comment

• Australia to World: We join everyone else in condemning the actions of Israel against whats-his-face that they're imprisoning.

OOC: I'd like to comment on Bipolarbear's pulling of financial aid from Israel. He's playing as the US government here; if he, as the government, wants to change what he does with his tax money, it's entirely within his rights. It's going to really, really anger his voters, but what I did with nuclear power angered people and no one accused me of cheating or being unrealistic. Stupid, maybe, but not cheating. In the words of someone or other, "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Comment

• Australia has just finished a project for school on genocide, and would like to congratulate in general the actions and governments of Indonesia, Rwanda, and China, for the atrocities and violations of human rights commited by these governments. Especially China, whose long and varied career of human rights violations have included crucifixion, disembowlment, and vivsection, including the very public Tianamen Square. Also congratualtions on having the single largest scale human rights atrocity since the Holocaust; I am, of course, speaking about Tibet. Again, congratulations on your achievement of the position of World Human Rights Violations Leader!

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.
                      Last edited by appleciders; January 18, 2005, 20:30.

Comment

• OOC: No, not really. You don't understand NESs. You need to play along the lines of SOME realism. Would you except Iran to become a Jewish Monarchy and threaten to kill all the Muslims? Or the Pope taking over Pakistan, and claiming he's Jesus? No, you wouldn't.

Comment

• OOC: No, but if the Pope of an NES decided to invade Pakistan, I might take the Vatican in retribution. Lots of money tied up in all the art and architecture in there. In all seriousness, I'd support the Pope's right to try that, and I'd expect the mod to report the Pope's Darwin Award-Winning demise in the next update. And the government of Iran could decide to become a Jewish monarchy, he'd just have to deal with the massive revolts of his people. It's Bipolarbear's right, as the American Government, to spend his money on what he wants.

Jack, can we get an official ruling on the situation?

Comment

• Oh my gosh.

Comment

• OOC: I happen to agree with ciders and bear, if we wanted complete realism we'd just read the newspaper and forget about playing an NES. And i'd like the add that what i see in the paper is often pretty unreal right there.

In other news, due to religious propiganda, the Indian people are clamoring that India reclaim Kashmir for India. The government is reciving extreme ammounts of pressure to carry out this task. Riots are being threatned by relgious groups if India's government does not comply.
                              Why not?

Comment

• OOC: Since this is ShVerni's and applecider's first NES, and bipolar hasn't even been in too many either, I think two, I however have been in many. Let's let Jack decide.

Comment

Working...
                                X