No announcement yet.

JNES: Modern NES.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I retract that about waiting for Jack, he's faster than I am. Welcome India!
    "Bother," said Pooh, "Eeyore, ready two photon torpedoes and lock
    phasers on the Heffalump. Piglet, meet me in transporter room
    three. Christopher Robin, you have the bridge."

Comment

To: United Nations

We demand that the terrorists that have recently struck Israel and Saudi Arabia be condemned! Their actions are heinous, and they wish the death of all free people. Israel will be investigating the matter.

Comment

Australia also condemns all terrorists, especially those who sink my cargo ships.

Comment

P.S.Thank you all for the warm welcome, i weill endevor to be a just and kind ruler, though not a soft on or a push over. I am also senind diplomats to all countires in the hopes of allinces

To:Australia: you may bulid the base, provided i am aloud to use a minor part of it's production
          Why not?

Comment

Sounds good. Looking forward to a mutually profitable relationship.

Comment

To: India
              (secret)
              If you allow us to build an army base in West India, we will train your troops.

Comment

To: Isreal
                it sounds good, but what's in it for you?
                Why not?

Comment

Btw, my posts will be inconsistant.

England to India:
                  Request for diplomat and alliance accepted.

England to Americorp:
                  England requests similar alliance with your country.

Comment

To: India
                    (secret)
                    Let me explain in further detail. Israel gets a large air force/army base in Western India. Around 10 KM away from it, there will be another base where we train India's troops in special techniques.

Comment

• to: isreal
                      (Secret)
                      It's a deal provided i get a portion of the production of the air base, a very small portion, as in my deal with Australia
                      Why not?

Comment

• India Accpets England's allience, welcome aboard!
                        Why not?

Comment

• Saudi Arabia

Saudi Arabia condemes attack and lets IAEA in

The Royal Family of Sadi Arabia condemes the terrorist attack, which sinked two cargo ships full of uranium from Australia. "These terrorists don't want Saudi Arabia to be a modern nation among other", said king Fahd in a press conference. He also stated, that these terrorists are the enemy of Saudi Arabia, which shall be punished. "But one thing is a mystery; why nobody claimed this hidious work?", Fahd ended.

From the mild preassure from other countries,, Saudi Arabia gives permission to International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to watch Saudi Arabia. With this, the Saudi goverment wants to prove, that the uranium it is aquiring was meant to only as a peacefu energy source. "Some un-named countries doubt the honest of ours. With this, we would like to prove it wrong".
                          The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                          - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• TO: France

Are you still willing to sell some military equipment to us?
                            The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                            - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• The United States accepts all alliances offered to it, providing, that alkl of these allainces fall under the Morgan Freeman Alliance, MFA.

In addition Americorp, and its leader JUAN KERRY (Not John Kerry! WHoever filed htat report at CNN has been fired and forgotten for that colossal typo)
                              would liek to extend a warm hand of gratitude and peace to India nad offer that Indi join the Prestigious Morgan Freeman Alliance.

Americorp is requesting Foreign Aid from all who will provide monetary aid.
                              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
                              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

• People's Republic of China

To: Saudi Arabia

We are greatfull that Saudi Arabia is commited to peaceful use of nuclear weapons. We may be willing to help you in your nuclear energy program in exechange for oil. What do you say?

To: United States

We invite your president to Beijing to disscuss this futher. (if you have MSN instant message, my handled is Jackwww. It is easier to talk this way. I am on right now.)
                                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Working...
                                X