No announcement yet.

SNESA: Absolution (T2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To Greece (secret): We agree that would be bad if won by Egyptions or Ethopians, so we will help you stop them. We will let you make the first move.

Orders:
    Throw large festivals for our victory in the war.(Makes people happy)
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

To: Wisconsin (forwarded to Incaland and Brazil as they are interested in it as well)

We thank you for your proposal, but currently we must decline to join in alliance with a nation that is having problems with another American nation.
      Once your skirmishes with Rome will be ended, and America as a whole will be once again strong and united, than we will join into the American Alliance, but for the moment Tierra del Fuego does not want to get involved into Northerner affaires, and that's why our alliance was limited only to Southern Americans at the start.
      However we wish for friendship with the American Alliance, in the hope of merging our two alliances in the near future.

Saluti
      "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
      The trick is the doing something else."
      — Leonardo da Vinci
      "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
      "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

To: Tierra del Fuego

Are you aware that your neighbor, Brazil, can, will, and probably is going to invade Wisconsin sometime in the near future? I urge you not to sign an alliance with this nation until the war with Rome has been dealt with. I have no quarrel with your fine nation, however warmongering tribes seem to enjoy attacking me like pirhanas, I don't need a potential friend to whet their appetite.
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

To: Wisconsin

Well, we are still awaiting for a reply from both Incaland and Brazil, I will be able to tell you more once we know their answers.
          For the moment we deeply thank you for your caring, and hope that everything will go on well between Rome, Wisconsin, Brazil and Me (secret)should Brazil attack your nation, we may decide to intervene on your behalf(/secret)

Saluti
          "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
          The trick is the doing something else."
          — Leonardo da Vinci
          "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
          "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

To: Tierra del Fuego (Secret)

We thank you for your support, it will not be overlooked when we distribute the spoils of any war that may happen.
            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Greece to Phoenicia:

Good. Then we will begin.

Greece to Axum and Egypt:

We are now at war. Our assault on you will stop when you cease attacking Congo.

The Greek army is being upgraded, the most advanced forces available are being assembled, all forms of fighters, melee and ranged on foot or mounted. The Greek navy has been almost entirely stationed off the coast of Egypt and on transport lines (while the troops load up) in preparation for an invasion.
              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

To Greece:
                Affairs in Africa do not concern yourself and you have no idea what is going on. Of course we would only expected such a thing from Greece. We would have you know our navy is one of the most advanced and we have Golden Ships, and will destory your troops even before they land on our beaches!

To Phoenicia:
                We hope that you are not like Greece and attack us as well. Since My father has died I have tried to make realtions between our two nations become better, and the recent aggrements we have reached in North Africa proves that Egypt will not attack you. Congo has taken territory claimed by Egyptian troops and have attack our allies, we are trying to resolve this problem so that the words of Egypt mean something, to attack us would be destroy all that our two nations have done to improve realtions and to maintain peace in Africa.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
                The Pharaoh of Egypt went before the people once again to help in morale and defense of the nation.
                "Now we see that the nation of Greece with their allies choose to use our current war with Congo to attack us. We have made not aggressive moves towards them, yet they attack us. They along with the Evil Congo will learn that Egypt will not be deafted!!!!"

Orders:
                For defense of the homeland, a special unit, The Pharaoh's Royal Guard is being fromed. These units will be highly loyal to the Pharaoh, and will be made of the most elit of elit men. They will fight to the death to defend the Pharaoh and the nation.
                Donate to the American Red Cross.
                Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

To greece: We will not official be at war with egypt but will protect your coast, trade, and go to war with Axum.

To Egypt: if you don't go to war with me I won't with you.

To Axum: Let it be known we are at war.

Order:

Cancel down grade of army put back to Very large
                  Use 1/4 navy to protect greek coast and shiping
                  Use 5/8 navy to move troops and attack Axum navy
                  Use 3/4 Army to attack Axum
                  Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
                  President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

I would update today, but I don't know if I have the internet at home....
                    Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

To Phoenicia: (Secret) Perhaps Something could be arranged to Secure a peace between our two peoples. Our Lands in arabia perhaps? (End Secret)

Orders:
                      Navy Defend against attack and protect the Coast of Afica
                      Army in Arabia is to Fight Defensively

Comment

To Axum: We will end the war with you for this end you war with congo you may keep all land you have gained and we get arabia lands.

Comment

Wisconsin asks the Romans to drop all claims to the Northwest territories, should they fail to do so, Wisconsin will view it as an outright declaration of WAR by the Romans, and will procede to act as if in a state of war with the Romans. We give the Romans ((24 hours)) to respond.

Comment

To Rome: We have dealings with the Wiscounsinites and back them wholeheratedly in their claims. If this goes to war the Treaty of Warsaw will be considered null and void and we shall start operations against your nation.

We hope a peaceful alternative can come of this.
                            Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                            Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                            Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Greece to Egypt:

Proud of your golden ships, eh? Despite the fact that they are incredibly slow, unmaneuverable, have to fight in battle with their sails up which makes it an easy task to destroy the sails, making it necessary to use oars, which because they are underwater requires and extremely laborious and complex method of rowing, making the ships even slower? We grant you, we may not be able to sink your golden ships, but that will be unnecessary when they have to limp home under oar power and hope they don’t run out of supplies and starve because their journeys take so long. Those ships are more of a liability than an advantage. We recommend you stop attacking the Congo now, and we can all go home.

At home in Greece army continues to be expanded at a sustainable rate, training being stressed over numbers. Reinforcements will be sent as necessary. Meanwhile, the recently expanded army has embarked for Egypt. Orders are for navy to clear out any Egyptian ships that might prevent landing, and land anywhere reasonably close to the Nile. Maintain supply lines. Once soldiers have landed, they are to do as commanders see fit. Spread out and raid, mass and assault, whatever is appropriate. The circumstances will dictate whether they try to hold cities or not etc., the overall objective being defeat/damage the Egyptians enough that they have to withdraw or at least stop advancing into the Congo.
                              Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

To Greece
                                From Semeria

We have you know, the Golden Ships are the most powerful sea boat on the planet. They are not incredibly heavy, having only a centimeter of iron plating (just enough to protect from fire arrows). Also, regular sails on boats are just as vulnerable as sails on the Golden Ship, just the Golden ship has backup power and the whole protection thing. We do not claim the golden ships to be faster then regular sail ships, but they sure are a hell of a lot more powerful and useful.

Signed,
                                High Lord Jason

To Egypt
                                From Semeria

We request the right to help train your sailors better for use in the Golden Ships, free of charge.
                                "Your a Mod not a God" - AnarchyRulz
                                MOD of StJNES4, JNES: The War of the World
                                JNESIV: Some Things Should Never Die

Comment

Working...
                                X