No announcement yet.

SNESA: Absolution (T2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooc: All of you seriously need to relax. maybe next time you would like to memorize the stats of 12 different nations and update 3 times a day just to make everyone happy. Really, its starting to suck seeing all of you post 'wheres my update, wheres this?' calm down, Skil is allowed a life outside this game you know.

Comment

• Thank you Cinna, I've been really busy with a prom coming this weekend (Gettin my tux ready, making dinner plans) I'm also writing a lot (Peacemakers, check it out)

So I'm really, really busy. Thanx Cinna.
      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

• The Gand Prophet and Emperor has taken full control of Ingevidia (sorry, no name change). His policies have made most people unhappy and have really hurt the merchants, thus ruining Ingevidia's economy and starting a depression.

Orders: Army to Large. Navy to Medium. Invade Tibet. (yes I know this will ruin my country with the horrible economic state i'm in, that's my goal ).

Comment

• Orders:

Occupy the rest of Greenland
          Help the Roman defend against Wiscounsin, use the Unified Navy to crush the Wiscounites.
          Teach Semeria Imperial Age.
          Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
          Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
          Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

• Further orders: Demolish Shrine to the Republic (Wonder in civman2000), replace with big statue of the Prophet and Emperor.

Comment

• Texas's orders are still the same as before:

Capture all of the Brazillian Caribbean possessions, (i.e., all of the Caribbean islands)

Maintain Naval Superiority in Gulf of Mexico and Caribbean Sea.

Continue to help defend Incaland.

Comment

• WE NEED AN UPDATE!
                Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)

Comment

• Rome moves 1/2 of her forces/navy situated in Brazil back to the Homefront.

Not that anyone cares...but we do

Comment

• I will be modding for a little while as a substitute for SKILORD. Anyone with ultra-top-secret stuff should send it to me. Updating today will occur.
                    "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                    Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

• You were going to update?...
                      Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Update, I thought Skilord was the MODer,
                        I will PM Thus my stuf...

Comment

• Thanks, SKILORD, this whole Easter\forum down thing threw off my plans for Mod domination.
                          "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
                          Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

• much appreciated
                            Those walls are absent of glory as they always have been. The people of tents will inherit this land.

Comment

• Why are we waiting slowly dehydrating......

Comment

Working...
                              X