No announcement yet.

SNESA: Absolution (T2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Georgia: We would only be willing to do so if you would give us all your land around the Caspian sea for a 150 miles.
    Join the Civ4 SPDG and save the world one library at a time.
    Term 1 Minister of Finances in the Civ4 Democracy Game and current Justice in the Civ4 Democracy Game
    President of the Moderate Progressives of Apolyton in the Civ4 Democracy Game Aedificium edificium est Vires

Comment

• ooc:
      PM box cleaned erz87.
      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
      Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

• The Neomoralists have revolted in Ingevidia and overthrown the government! The more militaristic Neomoralists have come to dominate, and rather than install a more democratic govenrment like most Neomoralists wanted, they have proclaimed their leader and Prophet, Salikek , Emperor! Many provinces have revolted against the Emperor, creating a big civil war (SKILORD please say who wins and what happens in the next update).

The Emperor has declared any religion other than his own sect of Neomoralism illegal and has announced his intentions to increase the military.

Orders: None, CIVIL WAR!

Comment

• Orders:
          Force Designated for the attacks on Phoenecia have been sent to Madagascar.

As Promised here is my attack plans. Ignore all attacks on Phoenecia. As they have been canceled.

[IMG]C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\My Pictures\Warplans.gif[/IMG]

Comment

• I almost had it updated last night but poly crashed on me, I'll do it this afternnon..
            Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

• Civman, why do you always destroy your country internally in these??
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• Tierra: Our large armies have come to stay in Brazil and will most probably be meeting you on the battlefield any week now. Your battle plan was nothing short of brilliant! and Rome admires this. Your success in the north was duly noted. However, a combined force will surely knock out your fledging forces and we haven't decided where to attack next. Aid will not be given by your 'allies' because they are too busy grabbing our land in the north. Our suggestion is to get out of the war now. we have stopped our genocide campaign and have turned our attention to South America. You can keep fighting but now that all the Roman troops have been fortified in Brazil you will surely be in for a fight.

if we restore the borders to their prewar state we can sign a peace treaty.

--
                Fortify the army on the border and in large Brazilian cities. Also, improve fortifications on Rome's isle.

Comment

• ((OOC: oooh, what kinds of mischief could I pull here?))

Wisconsin sends 90% of it's Navy south to destroy Brazilian and Roman ships, Wisconsin's fire ballistae ships cause massive damage to the shorthanded crews of the Roman boats. They don't fare nearly as well against the Brazilian ships, but are still overall victorious in disabling the Northern Harbors of Brazil.

Battle Ratios:
                  8 Roman Ships sunk for every 1 Wisconsinite Ship sunk
                  3 Brazilian Ships sunk for every 1 Wisconsinite Ship sunk

Wisconsin doubles production of ships to counter the losses taken in the battle.

Wisconsin forces in Rome continue their expansion, moving faster in the more sparsely populated North.

To Texas and Tierra Del Fuego (secret): If you use your ships now, we can cripple the enemy's navy, you have a relatively clear path due to my massive Naval assault.

To Druids (secret): You wanted to leave a Roman state? I probably won't attack Newfoundland unless your Neutrality can be assured.
                  First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                  Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

• Because it's fun .

Comment

• To: Rome

We have great respect of the Roman Empire, just like we respect each of our enemies.
                      But you will understand that this war was not started by us, but it was started by your Brazilian ally as they have attacked our Inca friends. Therefore is not to us you have to ask for peace, but to the Incans.
                      Incaland and Tierra del Fuego didn't sign anything with your so hated enemy: the Wisconsian. Tierra del Fuego itself only signed a pact of friendship and promised we would have come to their aid if Brazil was to attack them.
                      In response we saw the Brazilians attacking the peaceful people of Incaland, raping their woman, killing their children and enslaving their men, noone was spared.
                      War shall continue between us, until either Brazil surrender and accepts defeat, or we will be destroyed, Tierra del Fuego never abandoned a friend, and we hope that our northern friends would do the same.

-----------------

OOC: Meta... isn't it 8 ships for 1 a little high rate ?

-----------------

Orders:
                      - Fortify troops along the border, until reinforces arrives from the north
                      - Build fortifications all along the border, especially the old one, leaving the newly conquered territories more as a buffer or a no man's land zone.
                      - Fire Archers are to be fortified on high positions on hills or trees (if nothing better) in order to scout for any incoming enemy and shoot from the distance.
                      - The Navy is to try to help the Incan and Wisconsian ones in their battles

Saluti
                      "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
                      The trick is the doing something else."
                      — Leonardo da Vinci
                      "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
                      "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

• When first page will be updated??!!

Comment

• ((OOC: No, considering Wisconsin improved their Navy, they would know exactly where to hit the roman ships to make them sink, plus with the flaming ballistae, the Romans would be spending their time putting out fires or abandoning ship. Additionally, most of their force is on the offensive, marching across Brazil to attack you now Giovanni.))

Comment

• No metali, its a damn high ratio. no one died and left you the ultimate sea power. Obviously you get retarded when you dont win everything all the time

Comment

• Quick orders:
                              Since my army should be Very Large, Easthaven Khan III begins upgrading again to Huge, never lowering the standards of our training camps. Our training camps are one of the most toughest in the world, has been for centuries. Military discipline and culture is very very high. This is in response to Georgia's increasing hostility...

Comment

• I think we NEED THE UPDATE SKI!
                                Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                                Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                                Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X