No announcement yet.

SNESA: Absolution (T2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WORLD: We could appeal to all of you blah blah blah, but that would just lead to another bitter war in which no one would really win. Or we could cower and give in to their demands. But there is still a third option. Rome could burn out in a magnificent blaze that would devastate the population and economy of one nation. We'll probably lose, no wait definitely lose. But we shall not become slaves or pets to an inferior nation. Since both The Druid and Wisconsin are inferior to Rome, the question is who is more so. We have decided it will be easier and more productive to place all of our attention on Wisconsin. Therefore, because we have no other options and wish to keep our dignity, we declare all out war on Wisconsin. We will kill every civilian, every child, and soldier. We'll burn everything we can find on both sides of the border. In fact, screw defense. Who really cares about that any way? 100% of our army will be used for a massive invasion of a Wisconsin city. The navy will be used to burn ports on the eastern sea board. And Rome will crash and burn taking Wisconsin with her. We hope that they realize there will be massive casualties, but this is the only way.

Brazil: We'll use the part of the navy we already have. Don't bother sending more if you don't want. We realize its an awkward situation.

Druid: Do what ever the hell you want. Greenland is practically yours. We recalled the troops and navy.

orders
    --

* Mobilize army for massive invasion
    * Burn everything on both sides of Wisconsin/Rome border and relocate settlers.
    * Use Brazilian navy to battle Wisconsin blockade and Roman navy to burn Wisconsin ports on the eastern seaboard
    * Create more Labrador Legions and archers
    * Kill any Wisconsin civilian/soldier living in or nearby Roman territory

Comment

To Rome: (secret) We shall back you if you DO not attack and be an aggressor. We are about supporting the defender. Either that or give us Greenland and we shall send some troops to help you in your defence.
      Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
      Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
      Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

The formal declaration of war by the Romans has caused a flurry of anger to strike the peoples of Wisconsin. Reports have come from the roman border of sensless killing in a seemingly suicidal invasion by the Romans. The Large Mercenary army initially took heavy casualties, however; they are now utilizing the terrain to their full advantage, letting the foliage break up Roman lines, so that the Romans can be swiftly flanked and dispatched.

Wisconsin calls upon it's allies to aid in the defense of Wisconsin, asking Texas to lend support against the malicious Brazilian Navy, and asking Oregon to aid with the defenses on land.

To Druidia, we ask that you take all of Greenland as per our formal arrangement. Rome is the aggressor, now it is your word that is on the line.

The ships that Brazil sent are inferior when compared to the Wisconsinite fire ballistae defences. Brazilian ships attacking ports are taking heavy casualties.

ORDERS:
        -Hold line until Druid Position is clear.
        -Upon clarification of Druid Position, begin an assault into Roman territory.
        -Increase Army size with volunteers, mainly crossbowmen and sioux mounted warriors.
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Druid: It's the same old joke, and its not funny. You'll support whichever side gives you the best deal. Whatever we have nothing to lose here. We really wish that you would just take Greenland and leave our continent the hell alone. But we understand that’s asking too much. In response, I think its pretty clear to the world who the aggressor is. We wanted some territory that we felt justly belonged to the Roman ice people. Wisconsin saw things differently, so we offered on several occasions to make peace. All attempts were proven futile by the thick-sculled Wisconsinites.

North American nations: Mind your affairs. This war won't benefit any of you in any large way. You all have expansion issues and other local problems to attend to and you could use the money that you were going to spend on this war and put it into the economy. Now doesn't that make real sense? Especially since many of you put time and troops into the last failed campaign. Don't jeopardize your people and prosperity for the Wisconsinites or us. We'll be fine, I promise.

Wisc: You think you've seen suicide legions? Ha, just wait! We have unleashed even more terrors for your people. Just how far they go is not up to either of us...

Comment

To the World: Look at what the Romans are planning to do! They have vowed to kill every Wisconsinian, whether they be soldier, civilian, or child. This genocide against the Wisconsinian people cannot be accepted. The world must fight against the evil Romans to stop the execution of the atrocities they are planning to commit. We also must fight their allies the Brazillians, as no one should be allowed to support Rome in their evil plans.

Rome and Brazil: Prepare for WAR!

Comment

Texas-Orders
              Continue to expand south until we reach the Incaland borders.

Continue to establish colonies in Alaska coast.

Use the navy stationed in Cuba to fight the Brazilian and Roman naval forces. Meanwhile, use some of the army forces stationed at Cuba to secure the Roman colony in Florida. Send some of the army from the Texas homelands north to help defend Wisconsin.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Texas-Stats
              Ruler: King Jonny
              Army: Large
              Navy: Large (Antiquity)
              Religion: Sun Worship (The sun is the only god, the King is viewed as his representative on Earth)
              Tech: Antiquity
              Government: Absolute Monarchy
              Economy: Prospering, Free
              People: Happy
              Traits: Expansionist | Religious
              UUs: Texan Royal Guards
              Other Completed Projects: Temple of the Sun (Wonder), Imperial Road System

Comment

I know this is really late but

Wisconsin agrees to the joint road project with texas, and asks that Oregon be invited to join.
                First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

To Rome: It is with great sorrow that due to your efforts of genocide that we delcare war against your nation. We cannot have innocent Wiscounsinite civilians on our hands. The Unified Army is marhcing accross the borders in Greenland as this message is given to you. Do not fight back and we shall go no futher.

NEW Orders
                  Downgrad the army to Large. Have the extra soldiers colonise the Seychelles like before
                  Build the Statue of Remembrance like before.
                  Send Army over the border in Greenland and take the undefended cities. Allow all Roman citizens the right to claim Unified Citizenship or allow them to go to Rome proper once the war is over.
                  Don't tell a twisted person he is twisted, he may take offence. (THAT MEANS ME!)
                  Founder of the Mafia Poly Series (THATS RIGHT I STARTED IT)
                  Nesing, come and see what its about in the Stories and Diplomacy threads.

Comment

To Semeria:
                    Thank you for the help and we accept it. We wish more nations would be like yours.
                    Donate to the American Red Cross.
                    Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

Updating Now. My Home Internet is down, which is why i've been a bit slow lately.
                      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Update 2 (T2): 3200

A short History of a Shortlived Colony;

3243: Semerian colony of Guadelupe established in Hondouras
                        3235: Guadelupe begins extensive trading with the Incas.
                        3220: Guadelupe declares indepence and joins the Incas.

-

The Roman advance was devastating along the East coast, though they did manage to pull the Mowhawks from a long vowed pacifism to once more take up the Axe, they beat the Romans in several battles, winning the North Coast of the Great lakes.

Wisconsin's Cherokees and the revolting natives destroyed the roman presence in Floridia.

-

Brazil declares war with the Romans and a few ships are prepared to invade Floridia in the Roman name. They also used the present war as an excuse to declare war on the Incas, whom they invaded.

Texas seized a beachhead on Haiti.

-

Greeks seize Alexandria, and the Phoenecian armies were greeted with open arms in the Ethiopian colonies.
                        Egypt retakes the Western front's initiative and are pressing firmly forward.

-

A group of Keshiks accidentally raid a Georgian town, King Stalin speaks of war, saying that

"The proud people of Georgia will not tolerate such actions froma pathetic bunch of nomads."

They ask the Vikings for help, where the Koryaks have vowed support to the mongols, who have:

"Only made a mistake, there is no need for a war."

-

The support ships of the Greek navy supplying the troops in Alexandria were crushed ina naval encounter with the Golden Ships who were, in the words of one admiral 'Underestimated'.

-

The Druid ships wil arive next turn sheep.

-

Diplomacy

To: Warring nations.

We are considering taking a stand on the current war, but do not knopw which side is righteous.

To: Tierra and texas

We request help against the Brazillian warmongers.

To: Phoenecia

Please withdrawfrom Ethiopia's colonies, there will be dire consequences.

To: Wisconsin

We support you, but do not wish to declare war, I am sorry if this dissapoints you.

Map: Circa 3200

Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Poland offers Greece the use of Armored Carts in Egyptian march.

Comment

ooc:
                            SKILORD check your pm, and me and Wrangler are in the apolyton chat room.
                            Donate to the American Red Cross.
                            Computer Science or Engineering Student? Compete in the Microsoft Imagine Cup today!.

Comment

OOC: Hey Skilord i fixed my account me and Jack are on at the same time. LOOK.

Comment

The Wisconsin Mercenary force has been driven even more fanatical with reports of Roman Raping and Pillaging their brethren in the east, the mounted warriors are tearing through roman lines, staying in cover forces the roman legions to separate, opening them up to attacks from either flank. This knowledge has been utilized to the utmost efficiency against the Romans.

The Wisconsin Regulars have discovered that by loosely tying Iron Balls to the front of ballistae, they will hit the ground and roll, breaking soldiers legs, and breaking up uniform battle lines as well. This has disrupted the Roman's thoughts on warfare as they are used to fighting in barren wastelands, not in the forests and hills of a truly great nation.

Wisconsin launches an amphibious invasion across lake superior, aptly named for the superiority wisconsin's troops have over their enemies.

Border towns have been well fortified by masons from throughout the Republic.

Comment

Working...
                                X