No announcement yet.

The World 1999 XXII - The Second Rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOC: Because they are an official minority, Poles are not.

IC:
    The tactical bombers of Slav Confederate are prepared to destroy American Fleet if it will be necessary.
    The Slav Confederate Aircrafts are patroling the territory of baltic sea and Slav Confederate territory.
    The armada of 1200 Fighters are prepared for everything.
    The Factories are starting to produce at war level.
    The additional reserve of 200 000 people have been added to army. Over 800 000 people are prepared for everything...
    Additional 1 000 000 of reservists from Poland, Ukraine, and Slovakia are prepared to fight when it is needed.
    The over 100 000 000 people are on alert

They are awaiting for the decision of Slav Confederate leader.

OOC: Heh, Bolo is a friend of Scoft, and he is helping him only because of it. In normal times America wouldnt do this. But heh... The supporters of Germans are strong in this forum.
    "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• OOC: Yeah, so you better keep your attitude in check boy!!! The least thing you want to be here is an anti-German.

BRAZIL INVITES CANADA, US TO AMERICAS BANQUET

BRASILIA - President Faria has invited both Canada and the United States to attend as the guests of honor, the umpcoming Americas Banquet to be held in Rio de Janeiro this year. Topics of discussion will include problems facing both Americas (North and South), including drug abuse, immigration, and Mexican democracy.

OOC: I feel left out

Comment

• OOC: Come one! Is there any European. We for sure dont too much like Germans. Do we...?
        For what the World should like Germans... For two worlds war...?
        "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

• The Canadian Government has officially announced the severence of ties with the Slavic Confederation. We do not support, nor do we tolerate their racist and anti-German attitudes. When questioned by the Slavic Ambassador why, Canadian officials remarked that Germany has changed and that the ghost of nazism is not only plaguing Germany, but every nation in which free speech is allowed.

Furthermore, in the event of war with the Slavic Confederation, the Canadian Fleet has sortied into the Atlantic to protect its shipping lanes and its pending ally the Baltic State. All forces are being readied for action in the event of warfare and are ready for transport to any point of conflict in less than a month. Canadian war industries are beginning war time production early so that in the event of war, there is no shortage of ammunition or supplies.

OOC: I know LUK's military seems high, but i say let him have it so he can go to war and we can have some fun and come to the rescue of our allies!
          We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

• OOC: All right if everyone is going to igonore me I'll take The Netherlands. Otherwise give Brazil some recgonition.

Comment

• The leaders of the Slavic Confederate would do well to consider that Germany is allied with China and Russia. An attack upon Germany would result in these nations taking action. The SC should consider the possibility of fighting the Russians and the Germans...

The Baltic states might frown on Slavic aggression as well...

Comment

• OOC: If i don't see some action from Great Britain or France soon then i'm switching countries. If whoever is playing these countries is still around, then i am playing as Nigeria and want debt relief especially from France.......

btw, this is the poster formely known as Lord Sigma
                When the stars threw down their spears,
                and water'd heaven with their tears,
                Did he smile his work to see?
                Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Comment

• OOC:I'm going to be leaving for a month tomorrow, please leave Israel alone until I get back. Thanks.
                  The establishment of a Hebrew government and the implementation of its plans - this is the sole way of rescuing our people, salvaging our existence and our honor. We will follow this path, for there is no other. We will fight! Every Jew in our homeland will fight!

Comment

• Bill3000 was France. Free Benelux!

And Giancarlo might have been the UK, I'm not sure.

Comment

• The United Baltic States parliament voted on the yearly budget last week, and designated over 30% of available funds to be put to military uses. The UBS military has continued to grow, as recruitment strategies utilizing strong patriotism have succeeded. The Defense Minister's policy of increased military industrial production has paid off as over 800 tanks and 20 new ships have been produced in the past 6 months.

A poll taken among UBS citizens shows that 87% disapprove strongly of the Slav Confederation's actions towards Germans within their borders. UBS Prime Minister Arvydas Sabonis announced, "These vile acts of racism and ethnic purging committed by the Slavic government are totally unacceptable."

To Slav Confederation:

The UBS will sign a strong military alliance with you only on the following 3 conditions:
                      -You immediately cease all persecution of Germans.
                      -You cede to the UBS the Polish provinces of Elblag and Gdansk.
                      -You cede to the UBS all of Ukraine.

To Russia:

Does Russia currently control the area around Kaliningrad? If it does, would you be willing to sell it to the UBS in any way?

In order to protect UBS interests in case of a war between the Slav Confederation and Germany, 6 squadrons of UBS ships have stationed themselves in the Baltic Sea 150 miles north of Poland. Of the UBS army, 300 thousand soldiers and over 200 fighters and bombers have been put on alert. The UBS government has called for more volunteers in the military. Already the response is predicted to be very high.

-GeoDan

Comment

• OOC: GeoDan I would never agree to those terms. Luk would have to be absolutely stupid to give you two Polish provinces AND the Ukraine. It's just not worth it for a military alliance.

Comment

• The Canadian Fleet has sortied to protect her merchant and fishing fleets from your ships in the event of war.

To Brazil: We agree to attend your Banquet of the Americas! We are sorry for the delayed response, but we have just had several pressing diplomatic matters to consider, and now that they are done, we are able to attend to our matters once again.

In response to the near war conditions between the Slavic Confederation, the UBS and Canada, work has increased on our ships and production has begun on another 6 squadrons of fighters in the event of war. With the increased funding and shifts, the vessels will be completed in the next 2 months. Until this is done, the current Canadian Navy will have to suffice.
                          [This message has been edited by gscott23x3 (edited June 22, 2000).]
                          We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

• Canadian Armed Forces Update

Army
                            100,000 Regular Troops
                            600,000 Reserve Troops

Armored Corps
                            800 Armored Tanks
                            800 Artillery Pieces
                            800 Armored Personnel Carriers

Navy
                            4 Iroquois Class Destroyers
                            (2 under construction)
                            12 Halifax Class Frigates
                            (6 under construction)
                            5 Oberon Class Submarines
                            (7 under construction)

Air Force
                            288 CF-18 Hornet Fighters
                            (72 under construction)

Canadian Parliament has issued secret orders which detail the immediate production of Chemical and Biological Weapons based on US-UK designs from the Cold War, for defensive and retaliatory uses in time of war.

Comment

• OOC:
                              To Bearcat-

Well I had to answer Luk's request for an alliance, and so I set ridiculously high terms. You think I would actually want an alliance with that Polish racist?

IC: An additional 100,000 troops and 100 aircraft have been placed on alert near the UBS/Slav border.

[This message has been edited by Geography Dan (edited June 22, 2000).]
                              [This message has been edited by Geography Dan (edited June 22, 2000).]
                              -GeoDan

Comment

• GeoDan better edit that. Remember what happened when I used that synonym. BOOM. Flame war.

Comment

Working...
                                X