The World 1999 XXIII - Second Rebirth Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The World 1999 XXIII - Second Rebirth Continued

OOC: Let us continue here. The other thread is way too long. It is over the 150 post limit (whatever that is).

IC:
    Seeing the arggession of the Slavic Confederate against our Baltic and American allies, the Federal Republic of Germany has decided to take action.

The Order of Battle of the Bundeswehr of the Federal Republic of Greater Germany at the start of the campaign in Poland

Total Active Forces - 791,400
    Total Reserve Forces - 661,900

Bundesheer

Personnel - 616,800

Leopard 2A7 MBTs - 7,500
    Leopard 1A5 MBTs - 4,800 (Refitted for reserve service)
    Jagdpanzer Leopard Tank Destroyers - 1,200 (building)
    Sturmgeschütz Infantry Support Artillery Vehicle - 7,350 (building)
    Jaguar 3 Anti-Armor Guided Missile Carrier - 2,700 (building)
    Marder 2A1 Mechanized Infantry Combat Vehicles - 2,000
    Marder 1A3 Mechanized Infantry Combat Vehicles - 6,500
    Fuchs Mechanized Infantry Combat Vehicles - 2,000
    Armored Personnel Carriers - 16,000
    Panzerhaubitze 2000, Self-Propelled Howitzers - 1,200
    155 mm Feldhaubitze - 2,450
    MARS 2 Rocket Artillery - 1,200
    Gepard Self-Propelled Air Defense Systems - 1,600
    Assorted Mobile Air Defense Weapons - 2,450
    Fennek Armed Reconnaissance Vehicles - 800
    Assorted Other Self-Propelled Howitzers - 678
    Assorted Other Towed Artillery - 794
    Assorted Reconnaissance Vehicles - 514

Luftwaffe

Personnel - 97,400

Eurofighter EF 2000 - 192 (a further 192 on order)
    Tornado IDS - 384
    Tornado ECR - 48
    MiG-29A/UB Fulcrum - 18
    F-4F Phantom - 144
    Transall C.160 - 84
    A310 - 7
    Boeing 707-320 - 2
    Tu-154M - 1
    Challenger 601 - 7
    L-410VP turbolet - 4
    UH-1D Iroquois - 99
    AS 532U2 - 3
    T-37B - 35
    T-38A Talon - 10
    Eurocopter Tigers - 192 (a further 96 on order)
    PAH-1 - 205
    Hawk Launchers - 216
    Roland Launchers - 95
    Patriot Launchers - 288

[i]Bundesmarine[/b]

Personnel - 77,200

2 Graf Zeppelin Class Nuclear Powered Aircraft Carriers (Building)
    3 Lütjens Class Guided Missile Destroyers
    8 Sachsen Class AAW Frigates
    8 Köln Class ASW Frigates (Sachsen variants, four still building)
    4 Brandenburg Class ASW Frigates
    8 Bremen Class Frigates
    8 Type 220 Nuclear-powered Attack Submarines (Planned and building)
    8 Type 216 Ocean Submarines (Four still building)
    4 Type 214 Coastal Submarines
    4 Type 212 Coastal Submarines
    12 Type 206A Small Coastal Submarines
    30 Missile Boats, Assorted Classes
    Numerous assorted minesweepers, tenders, training ships, surveillance craft, patrol craft, and tugs not listed.

In the night, the German Luftwaffe rose for battle with the forces of the Slavic Confederate. With a few precision smart bomb strikes, every radar and SAM emplacement in Poland was destroyed.

The older MiG-21s, MiG-23s, and MiG-27s of the Slavic Air Force were not equipped with night fighting equipment and remained grounded. Only a handful of aircraft managed to get airborne, where they were quickly massacred by Germany's Eurofighters, which were equipped with the Meteor AAM, the finest and best air-to-air missile on earth.

With the more advanced Polish warplanes shot from the sky and with Poland blind without radar, German Tornados began their strikes on Polish airfields. When dawn broke several hours later, 950 warplanes and 175 helicopters were nothing but pieces of charred metal scattered among the bomb craters on the tarmac of Slavic air fields.

With air superiority assured, the German Army began to move into Poland. Supported by ovewelming air power, the Germans advanced, destroying everything in their path. When cities or towns refused to surrender, the Germans used artillery bombardment, napalm, and incendiaries to level the cities and towns to the ground. As the Germans advanced, they left nothing but dead bodies, ruins, and gutted Slavic tank hulls in their path.

As the Germans advanced, tens of thousands of locals began to flee eastward, and soon the roads were clogged with refugees fleeing the German advance. Though there was no proof, the many believed that the Germans had begun to strafe and bomb the refugee convoys.

As the second week of the German advance began to draw to a close, the situation for the Slavic Confederate looked dire. Their entire western army was in ruins. Over ten million Poles and Slovaks were missing or homeless.

With Warsaw and most Slavic cities being bombed nightly, the death toll on the Slavic Confederate is catastrophic. Overall, at least twenty million people are either dead or missing. Most of the Slavic Confederate's factories, which are vital to building more war equipment, lay in ruins.

On the eleventh day of the attack, the Germans showed how committed they were to destroying the barbaric Slavs that had attacked their allies without cause. That morning, a light mist drifted eastward across the Slavic Confederate from Bratislava to Gdansk. From German warplanes, munitions were dropped across the Slavic confederate as far east as Kiev.

The munitions contained anthrax, as did the mist. As the German attack continued, the German advance came upon millions of dead bodies, the Slavic Confederate, caught by surprise by the German anthrax attack, had been wiped from the surface of the earth. In scattered areas, Slavic forces equipped with NBC protective equipment continued to fight on, but they were losing heart. Everywhere they looked, they saw dead bodies. There were over some ninety million in all.

OOC:
    Now, Luk has a choice. In the voting thread, it was agreed that NBC weapons could not be used. I also received many votes to be moderator. If the last paragraph is indeed invalid, then I am also moderator for the thread and I will stop this unrealistic silliness. I will let Luk chose. His nation can be wiped out be anthrax, or he can accept what we voted on in the other thread.

The Arab Federation demands an explanation why casualities were high for civilian populations! We will enter this war, but don't want civilian massacres, or our oil will be cut from other nations aswell. Carrying 26% Saudi Arabia is vital for other nations militaries, but will act now financially providing aid for neighbors of the Slav Confederation. We ourselves are prepared to use the best combat planes ever made, the F-16 or F-15 along with other nation's aircraft but want to keep civilian casualities at a minimum.

We may send troops, but are unabled to at this time... but will provide political and financial support to fight against the Slav Confederation. Their vehicles should be just sitting around since they aren't getting no gasoline... if Russia were to respond the Slav Confederation would be finished with permantely.

Now Luk, this is your chance surrender or die. Even if the AF doesn't participate in bombing, your military equpiment will run short of fuel, especially since I cut off supply completely. Remember Saudi Arabia has by far the biggest oil reserves in the world and no other nation can provide you with enough... that is why it is good to claim Saudi Arabia. But your economy is probably decreasing between -15% weekly, since you are not getting anything, so please consider this choice don't get destroyed and surrender now or die.

New Destroyer Built
    There will be a new destroyer built for guarding the Sinai Canal, even though we do have sufficent number of naval craft we feel it isn't sufficent enough, with the Slav Confederation our penisula is in grave danger... that is why we will seal up the vulnerabilities with this new destroyer:

CallSign: Nasser Missle Equppied Destroyer
    Displacement: 4,480
    Armaments: 12 MM40 Exocet SSM, 77 VL Barak SAM, 2 20 mm, 4 12.7 mm MG
    Description: Extremely Heavily Armed Destroyers... first three in process of being built in Port Siad.

501 Eilat 2000 [Building]
    502 Lahav 2000 [Building]
    503 Hanit 2000 [Building]
    [planned]
    [planned]
    [planned]
    [planned]
    [planned]

[This message has been edited by Giancarlo (edited June 23, 2000).]
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

OOC: Oh look the Polish and Ukrainian supermen sunk my vastly superior forces without losing a single plane. Now I admit maybe my first strike was a little realistic.... actaully compared to what you did my attack was the most realistic attack since war began. Come on 250 tactical bombers? like my F-14s, and F-18s wouldn't tear through them like a hot knife through butter.

lets look through what you wrote...
      quote:

The Slav Confederate Armada attacked the US Fleet and smashed them from the surface of Black Sea. Over 250 tactical bombers, and 2000 aircrafts were prepared for the attack of US Fleet. US Fleet which is defendless near the territory of enemy, which has the good airforce are ended.

What Armada? I blew your fleet to the bottom of the Black Sea.
      2000 aircraft? right you assembled 2000 aircraft and launched them from the all the newly prepared airfields you just built. you don't even have the feul or the munitions nor the logistics to assemble and fly that many aircraft. And in order to gather together that many aircraft some of them have to be Yak-9s from World War II.

quote:

The missles launched from Kiev, Charkov, and Lvov reached the target ans sunk all Carriers with all equipment. The 20 Aircrafts from Slav Forces were destroyed and in large numbers that was MiG-21.

But I thought your sunk fleet and massive air armada sunk my fleet not cities. And apparently American aircraft suck so much that they can barely take on Mig-21s.

quote:

Many American fighter started and had no fuel to land, because their carriers were destroyed. Almost 2000 aircrafts were doing an extremly hunting, and all fleet was destroyed.

Yup, You launched 2000 aircraft and they all survived and only twenty were destroyed by my crappy pilots and aircraft[sarcasm], it must be the super agility and piloting skils of the Slavic supermen.
      ----------------

I am completely ignoring this attack until you write something nearing a little reality.

[This message has been edited by Bolo (edited June 23, 2000).]
      If they aren't free by now then they can stay in jail

Comment

(I'm going to respond to Luk's last post from the other thread here)

OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! God, this is hilarious! Luk, are you being this unrealistic on purpose? I find it hard to believe that you could be so ignorant! Well, first let me say that I didn't write about the anti-aircraft missiles and the surface-to-air missiles for nothing. How many did I say I had? Ah yes, over 2500 surface-to-air missiles and anti-aircraft missile batteries stationed throughout the UBS in a state of constant alert. Luk, may I ask you how exactly your air force got past all of these missiles? In all realism, a very large part of your air force would be torn to shreds by my advanced missile defense system as soon as they crossed into UBS territory. Plus, I also stated that my air force had been placed in a constant state of alert to avoid any surprose attacks. Thus, you could not have destroyed my planes while they were still on the ground. My fighters (I beleive I said I had 1640 of them) would have taken off and skillfully disputed your aircrafts' positions. In your post you neglected to mention either my nations anti-aircraft missiles or my air force. Also, you said your attack force had 1200 planes, so even if you go by numbers, my air force would have won by far.

As for the land war, remember I said that at a snap of my defense minister's fingers, all 6 million additional UBS troops that have been trained in recent weeks would report for duty. As soon as you attack began, the defense minister would of course snap his fingers. The mobilization of a large part of those troops would take far less that two weeks. Thus, your attack force of 1 million troops would be facing a defending force of at least 5 million troops, along with the 7140 main battle tanks I said the UBS had. You said your attack force had 2500 tanks. Thus, my defending force would (at least according to a sane and realistic person) crush your invading force indubitably and unilaterally. You cannot claim that you launched a surprise attack, because in my posts I anticipated this and said that my forces had been placed on alert. Additionally, several times in your post you stated that my army had withdrawn. You cannot state what my army does or does not do.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is very conclusive proof of how unrealistic and insane Luk's attack on the UBS was. A very realistic outcome would be that his force was crushed by my defending army (note that UBS citizens are very devoted to their homeland, whereas Slav Cofned citizens are exploited by a totalitarion dictatorship), and that while the UBS suffered quite significant losses, it was a unilateral victory for the United Baltic States. I think that most all of us, except for a certain insane Pole, can agree that that is the most realistic outcome. I think that in order to allow for this thread to continue, we should accept that as the realistic outcome and move on. Does anyone agree or disagree? Please state either way.

-GeoDan

Comment

So, now that that has been taken care of, here is my short IC post...

IC:

After the failed Slav Confederation attackon the UBS, Prime Minister Arvydas Sabonis congratulated the UBS citizens on the defense of their beloved nation. An emergency meeting of Parliament voted to take a short amount of time to recover. Meanwhile, the UBS military factories are continuing their production, more troops are being trained, and the air force is repairing damaged planes and maintaining a state of constant alert. The military factories have rapidly been producing more munitions to completely restock the UBS missile defense system which so heroically tore the Slav air force to shreds. Those soldiers who died in defense of their homeland have been given proper burials. Arvydas Sabonis made a moving speech yesterday at Grodno, where thousands of UBS soldiers lost their lives holding off a Slav tank division.
          -GeoDan

Comment

Dateline
            Slav Boats Seized!
            Over 5 boats carrying a ton of weapons with Slav Forms tried to enter the Sinai Canal, but when they tried to enter, 2 Frigates came up and ordered them to leave the area or be confiscated... but they refused and when they did, the occupants of the boat used weapons on board to attack our frigates... which experienced no damage just a few bullet holes from 1960s Era Slav Rifles. When our force surrounded them, carrying AK-47s (Egyptian Army) and M-16s (Saudi Army)... they surrendered. Approximately 25 People were in involved in the incident on the Slav Boat, and 2 were injured and 1 was killed. These weren't military boats unfornately, they were normal looking trade boats. We confiscated the equpiment, and it will be sent to facility for holding until we have a pratical use for them, if we build an automatic rifle.

Security will be tightened until the Slav Confederation is over. There will be an inspection of every boat that goes through the canal, so processing may slow down by 5%-10%.

Arab Federation Makes Decision
            If somebody requests our help for the Slav/European&American War we will certainly help, this decision was carried out by the Congress in the Captial. As it looks the Slav Confederation is outnumber 5 to 1, especially since the Americans will be taking part in this war. The vote is here:

Republican Federated Party - 86% Yeah, 14% Nay (Current Majority Party)
            Democratic Freedom Party - 77% Yeah, 23% Nay
            Liberal Party - 40% Yeah, 60% Nay
            Communist Party - 70% Yeah, 30% Nay

Since both Majority parties voted mostly Yeah, we will be involved. This decision took 16 hours to decide, when we were processing all the rest possible solutions.
            For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

IC:

A week after the failed Slav invasion was over, the UBS was ready to counterattack. All but 10 of the UBS's 516 strategic bombers were untouched by the Slav invasion, mainly because they were not needed and so did not take off. The UBS also has 1008 land-based fighters left in good condition. Now, 400 bombers accompanied by 600 fighters have taken off and flown towards the Ukraine. Barely any of the Slav air force survived the abortive attacks on the UBS and the US fleet and the invasion by Germany. What little was left was quickly annihilated by the UBS fighters in dogfights ranging throughout the skies over Ukraine. With supremacy established in the air, the UBS bombers began bombing all remaining Slav military bases in the Ukraine (Luk never mentioned a missile defense system like mine, so there isn't any to dispute my planes), carefully avoiding civilian centers.

After that, 2000 UBS tanks (there were about 5400 left in good condition after the Slav attack) entered the Ukraine. There was no resistance to speak of. The UBS generals brought messages of peace and freedom from oppression to people throughout the Ukraine. With the agreement of the US, Canada, Germany, and the AF, the UBS will permanently occupy the Ukraine and begin rebuilding it. We will reconstruct the damaged Ukrainian cities and industries. We will help any displaced Ukrainian families. We will make the Ukraine an integral part of the UBS, and give it fully equal representation in Parliament. The Ukrainian people will no longer have to fear the vile Polish fascism which exploited and persecuted them for so long. The UBS will help their Ukrainian brethren climb out of the pits of misery onto the happy plateau of peace and prosperity.

-GeoDan

Comment

Slav Partition in AF Congress

Ukraine to UBS-
                Yeah- 53%
                Nay- 47%

The Vote was awfully close, but was enough to allow UBS to have Ukraine. Since I did a major oil embargo I would like to have at least a small piece of land.

Comment

I am disgusted and anally violated by you Luk, and i hope all of you territory is cut apart and pasted to other nations in front of you! Have a great day! Also guys, good job, you all have my full support!
                  We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

Dateline
                    Spy Plane Surveys Slav Confederation
                    A Spy Plane from the AF AirForce flew over the Slav Confederation surveying the damage done... as it appears 62% of the Slav AirForce is gone, nearly 74% of the Slav Army is gone, and nearly all of the Slav Navy is gone. Unfornately, they still have enough equpiment to put up one last fight. We suggest the Slav Confederation surrenders immediately, or your Military will be completely destroyed within 2 months.

Yemeni/AF War Progress
                    When the outwitted, outgunned, out-trained Yemeni Army attacked a strategic Patrol is South Saudi Arabia securing borders the Yemeni Army claimed it wandering in a disputed area and attacked this patrol and several other army units. A few hours later nearly 15,000 Troops equppied with M-16s and M1A1s striked civil-war torn military bases leaving Yemen with hardly no facilities to even manufacture guns, unfornately the country has nearly 30 million guns with 9 million people which will make things tough. We will force the Yemen Dictatorship to collapse and surrender to our government, first off it will be an automous republic but we will respect people's rights. A slow process of disarming will be done in all neighborhoods, when the National Guard checks door to door and conducts searchs with dogs which will take years. We fear that militias may have weapons in their houses so we will check suspected sites first...

News Just In [u]Yemen considers peace[u]!
                    We urged the Yemeni government to consider peace, and they finally have. There may be peace talks.....

Comment

OOC: Yeah, Giancarlo, you can have a little of the Ukraine, and the other allies can have some too. The UBS Parliament will decide that tomorrow. I would post more, but I'm very sleepy and have to go to bed.

Freedom and prosperity for all Ukrainians!!!
                      -GeoDan

Comment

Elections In!

With the newly created Senate and People's House, it appears that the EOV will, slowly, be moving towards a constitutional monarchy. Voter turnout was extremely high in the cities, with over 85% in Saigon, Hanoi, Haiphong, Da Nang, Bangkok, Phnom Penh, Chiang Mai, and Vientiane. Turnout was lower in the countryside, with only 45%-65% in the smaller cities and towns, and 25%-35% in the hamlets and villages.

Senate (100 seats)
                        Imperial Vietnam Party: 33% (33)
                        Thailand Democratic Party: 21% (21)
                        FUNCINPEC (French acronym for National United Front for an Independent, Neutral, Peaceful, and Cooperative Cambodia): 18% (18)
                        Buddhist Party: 17% (17)
                        Laos Independence Movement: 8% (8)
                        Communist Party: 3% (3)

People's House (500 seats)
                        Imperial Vietnam Party: 27% (135)
                        Thailand Democratic Party: 23% (115)
                        FUNCINPEC: 22% (110)
                        Buddhist Party: 19% (95)
                        Laos Independence Party: 4% (20)
                        Chinese Ancestry Party: 3% (15)
                        Communist Party: 1% (5)
                        Radical Liberalization Front: 1% (5)

Li Dinh Thieu of the Imperial Vietnam Party has been elected Prime Minister.

Condemnation of the Slav Confederation
                        Emperor Nguyen Trinh today issued the following statement:

quote:

Though we are still a small country, newly emerged from the revolution against the Communists, we feel that we, one of the smallest of countries, one of the poorest, unimportant in the world stage, must show that all, whether large or small, equally condemn acts of tyranny and oppression against the Slav Confederation's own people. We also condemn the act of the Slav Confederation expelling Germans just because they are German. A democratic country, even half a democratic country, would never do such a thing as that. Doing so proves that you are no better than a dictatorship.

Embargo on the Slav Confederation

The newly elected legislature today voted for an embargo on the Slav Confederation.
                        Results: Yea/Nay/Abstain
                        Senate - 71/27/2
                        People's House - 403/77/20

To the countries currently at war with the Slav Confederation: We wholeheartedly support your actions to control Slav aggression and free the Slav Confederation people from the tyranny and oppression of its government. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to send any troops to help in this great endeavor.
                        Minister of UFQPOT
                        Division of the (un)glorious PROT!
                        CEO of the SSPC

Comment

OOC: I wouldn't be so quick to wave around the accusatory finger Geography Dan, your post is full of just as much BS as Luk's is, only the difference will hopefully be that maybe you will listen.
                          ------------------------

quote:

OOC: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! God, this is hilarious! Luk, are you being this unrealistic on purpose? I find it hard to believe that you could be so ignorant! Well, first let me say that I didn't write about the anti-aircraft missiles and the surface-to-air missiles for nothing. How many did I say I had? Ah yes, over 2500 surface-to-air missiles and anti-aircraft missile batteries stationed throughout the UBS in a state of constant alert.

Wait! How many Aircraft Carriers did I say I had? Ah yes, 320, and I lined them up in neat little line so that I could fulfill my dream of building a bridge across the Pacific.

quote:

Luk, may I ask you how exactly your air force got past all of these missiles? In all realism, a very large part of your air force would be torn to shreds by my advanced missile defense system as soon as they crossed into UBS territory.

Here it is, ah yes, "advanced missile defence system", because we all know that Belarus, and the Baltic states can afford to build one and have the technology available to contruct the most technologically advanced air defence systems in the world. You have heard of anti-radiation missiles that follow a radar beam back to the source and blow the radar away. Ukraine has a few of them, and may just decide to use them in the attack.

quote:

Plus, I also stated that my air force had been placed in a constant state of alert to avoid any surprose attacks. Thus, you could not have destroyed my planes while they were still on the ground.

No arguments here, this is true.

quote:

My fighters (I beleive I said I had 1640 of them) would have taken off and skillfully disputed your aircrafts' positions. In your post you neglected to mention either my nations anti-aircraft missiles or my air force. Also, you said your attack force had 1200 planes, so even if you go by numbers, my air force would have won by far.

[sarcasm] What?? You managed to deploy your entire air force to stop his disputable attack force. [/sarcasm] Let me ask you are both you and Luk pulling numbers of planes out of your ass, because neither side can afford to operate even a fraction of that many aircraft, without pilot shortages, feul shortages and not mention spare parts.

quote:

As for the land war, remember I said that at a snap of my defense minister's fingers, all 6 million additional UBS troops that have been trained in recent weeks would report for duty. As soon as you attack began, the defense minister would of course snap his fingers. The mobilization of a large part of those troops would take far less that two weeks. Thus, your attack force of 1 million troops would be facing a defending force of at least 5 million troops, along with the 7140 main battle tanks I said the UBS had. You said your attack force had 2500 tanks. Thus, my defending force would (at least according to a sane and realistic person) crush your invading force indubitably and unilaterally. You cannot claim that you launched a surprise attack, because in my posts I anticipated this and said that my forces had been placed on alert.

Where to begin here, I think I'll start with the fact that the population of Belarus is 10.4 million, plus Estonia's 1.4 million, plus Latvia's 2.3 million, and Lithuania's 3.5 million. For a grand total of.... 17.6 million people. That includes children, old people, the mentally and physically deficent.... bringing your total down to at least 15 million. Are you trying to tell me that you have placed well over a third of your entire population in uniform? Who is running your factories, hospitals, power stations, how is your economy functioning, how are you cranking out the tanks you need. Further how are you clothing, arming, and feeding these 6 million people? Further what kind of training can they get in 1 or 2 weeks? Basic training in the American army is six weeks, and thats just basic.... you barely taught these people how to clean and maintain their rifles.
                          But thats not even the worst part, you say not only you trained five million people a third of your population, but that you deployed them in a cohesive defensive line? They barely know how to put on boots let alone defend against an army.
                          And where did your 7500 tanks appear, did you build them, but how everyone is at the front, how can they use them, tanks are complicated machines, it takes time to learn to use one. But that doesn't matter because you and Luk seemed to get them from thin air.

quote:

Additionally, several times in your post you stated that my army had withdrawn. You cannot state what my army does or does not do.

Hmm, very true......

quote:

whereas Slav Cofned citizens are exploited by a totalitarion dictatorship,

But didn't you just say it is illegal to control or say what another state can and cannot do.

quote:

and that while the UBS suffered quite significant losses, it was a unilateral victory for the United Baltic States. I think that most all of us, except for a certain insane Pole, can agree that that is the most realistic outcome. I think that in order to allow for this thread to continue, we should accept that as the realistic outcome and move on. Does anyone agree or disagree? Please state either way.

I agree that any attack by a Union of Ukraine, Poland, and Slovakia on a union of Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia is preposterous and unlikely. Further if it were to happen I would expect it to be a more limited affair than you two would have it be. What I do think is that in anywar between Poland and Ukraine against Belarus and the Baltic states would be won by Poland and Ukraine. Combine they have nearly 100 million people to your 17 million, you do the math.

Comment

OOC: If I were mod of the forum your attack would be void Geography Dan. I mean 516 strategic bombers, the USA only has 120 B-52s, 30 odd B-1s and 12 B-2s, and Russia has even less.
                            ---------

IC:
                            The United States has just built 320 Nimitz class aircraft Carriers with full fighter wings. We also built 90,000 tanks, 50,000 aircraft all F-22s, JSFs, B-1bs, and B-2s, along with raising a ground army of 172 million men armed with laser pulse cannons.
                            --------------

This BS stops right now Geography Dan and Luk. I don't want this forum to be hyper realistic but come on, you guys are making stuff out of thin air. A tank and a plane cost money to build an operate you know.
                            [This message has been edited by Bolo (edited June 24, 2000).]

Comment

All right Im gonna to post the reply to you all about Slavonic Attack, and I will try to explain my thoughts at best as I can because Im Pole, and my primary language is Polish, so my English is not so good as yours.

From all forums I was, specially Destiny of the World, where because of weight of my arguments, I was kicked out, I noticed that Im most realistic from all of you. Because you Americans have no idea about Europe, and East Europe is Asia for you. You ignore that pur countries formed over 1000 years ago, and your only 200.

But nevermind, lets go to military.

I posted that I have 2000 aircrafts because I had many times posted that I builded additional 1000 from 2000 until now, because in earlier posts I sad that there is a National Foundation where peole allocate many for Military rebuilding, and that Goverment stopped selling the Military facilities and started to produce the military there. We have Facilities to build aircrafts MiG-29 advamced which are equal to F-16 in fight, and even F-18 has a problems to destroy it. Ukraine has a potential to build it, because it has many factories to do it. And we have men, over 100 000 000 of people. In earlier stage of forum we had the conflict with Germans, and from that time we started to modernize our army. We have to say that Germans are not prepared to build the strong army, because their economy was for years not so militarized as Soviet. So our potential SC to Germany is about for now, of course 2,5:1. And I dont say about Baltic States, which with 17 millions of people has no right to build.... 7500 tanks, because they have to technicla knowledge about it, and they have no sufficient factories. Their military depends from Ukraine, and Russia. They have small fleet too, with no shipyards which could build any good Attack Ships. So Belarussia, with Lithuania, Estonia, and Latvia has no chance in fight with Slav Confederate. Im not saying about strategic, because Belarussia is surrounded from West, and South, and they have no natural frontiers where they could create the first line of defence.

We could have 3 millions of people in the times of full mobilization. We have the facilities, specially in Poland to arm this soldiers with the rifles.

We have very good transport technology. I say we have many helos to transport units, and many BMPs which could fast transport high amounts of infantry. With support of about 12000 tanks (9000 in the 2000) we could use only less then half of them to simply destroy any defence from Belarussia, the additional advantage is that we could attack to Lithuania, which has very small, and pathetic forces and then attack Belarussia from north.

And to the US Fleet.

First... US Fleet is very strong only then when they are attacking Iraq, Serbia etc., because that countries has no Airdefence and arms to attack it. Slav Confederate, with a great Naval power in Black Sea, good tactical bombers, and strategical, which ould not be destroyed by simple F-16, with support of MiG-29 from bases in the land has no chance. American Fleet could fight effectivly without support of land aircrafts, only when the opposing country has no sufficent power to attack. Ukraine, Poland has the power, we have missles which could attack you, and many Fighters, which of course in 1:1, 2:1, and even 3:1 advantage cound not win, but with 6:1 with support of tactical, and strategical, bombers, and intercontinental missles, and Good Fleet, with many high class submarines, frigates, we could simply destroy it. We are close to our lands, you are far, and you could no simply destroy us, because WE ARE NOT Iraq, and Serbia.
                              I annouced that Our fleet, and Airforce are highly prepared to spot your first move, and to immidialty intervene, so you could no attack without our knowledge.
                              Slav Confederate, (specially in Ukraine, but Poland is good too) has a very good anti-airc defense. It is not Serbia, and Iraq one more time. We have S-300 missles which could simply destroy all aircrafts, including F-22(hehehe). Of course S-300 are not in great amounts, but they are placed in the most important ares. But we have many S-200, and other Ss(S-1,3,4,6....etc) And You could not destroy our facilities + do not forget about aircrafts, and airdefense from air.

We have fuel from Russia, still, and a great supplies which will end for a time, but we could easly be in wartime for a month or two without additional supplies from Russia. But of course we, have Russia, supplies for now....
                              And Scotf can not have German, and Russia.

And German Attack of course is a tale.
                              7500 Tanks Leo 2A7... hehehe. maybey he brought that data from Destiny of World, but it is other forum, and Germans have max 3 thousends of tanks...
                              Im ignoring any military operation, until we discuss this post.
                              [This message has been edited by Luk (edited June 24, 2000).]
                              "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Working...
                              X