No announcement yet.

The World 1999 XXIII - Second Rebirth Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PERSIA Announces that it is selling it's older tanks (euh, i think t-52's and t-72's) to anyone who's interested, and even NPC countries.

-------------------------------------
    The Xerxes, Mukhadiev has decided to scrap older designs of the T's. The money gotten from the trade will be spent on infrastructure and economy, last night he said

"There is no doubt about our internal situation. We are week, fragile, poor. I will sacrifice our military strength, which is not so great, to help our stagnating economy and to build some bloody highways here!"
    Jools Weevil Jr.
    what have you been drinking again jools?-MarkG
    Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

(OOC)
      I hate to break this but Jools should NEVER be mod, he thinks Poland has a better military then Germany, but no. He shouldn't be mod, we need a third neutral party being mod. And I am attempting to be realistic as possible in this war... Tank Productions are in line. And we actually have an realistic amount of tanks, 4800.

(IC)

Dateline
      Arab Federation declines offer of Peace
      All offers of peace by Luk will be decline and a full embargo and possible AF involvement is nearing, Troops may be sent if the SC attacks Greece. And Tanks will roll in... but not for now. We ask Luk to surrender giving up most of his territory, leaving him with just Poland... and may give economical assistance to him as long as he does not go militarisitic... We are a peaceful nation and do not like war, but if we are provoked or find a reason for brutality we will be involved at all cost and will fight until the end.

AF Official Ultimatum to SC
      This was in an Address to the Arab People:
      "We will say this in a loud and clear voice: If the SC does not surrender immediately and surrender 70% of its territory we will be forced to send in troops numbering up to 3 Corps, which is 225,000 Troops. We will land in Crimea and work our ways upward with other nations. But we will have to build transports for these troops which may take quite a bit of time"

New Transport
      Port Siad Extra Large Transport
      Placement: 6,000 (Unloaded), 12,000-16,000 (Loaded)
      Troops/Tanks: Holds 6000 Troops (With 280 Tanks)
      Arement: 3 80MM Bofor Missle Launchers, 4 357MM Mortar

Cost: $4.6M Each
      Plans: $255M

Progress:
      [Port Said I - 2000 -- Completed]
      [Port Said II - 2000 -- Completed]
      [Port Said III - 2000 -- Building 80%]
      [Port Said IV - 2000 -- Building 60%]
      [planned]
      [planned]
      [planned]
      [planned]
      [planned]
      [planned]

(Up to 6 more are planned)
      These will be using low cost armaments... to decrease total cost.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

quote:

I hate to break this but Jools should NEVER be mod, he thinks Poland has a better military then Germany, but no. He shouldn't be mod, we need a third neutral party being mod. And I am attempting to be realistic as possible in this war... Tank Productions are in line. And we actually have an realistic amount of tanks, 4800.

Why would I be biased??? Why? For the Glory of my nation? Give me a brake. I have been participating in story threads for a long long time. I know better.

If you would read more, my dear friend, maybe if you all read more, my friends, this wouldn't have happened.
        Jools Weevil Jr.
        Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

IC:

To Persia:
          We would like to buy T-72 Tanks at high quantites, how many do you have? Just need some back up fire power to my army, since we only have M1A1s and T-80s/T-90s for Combat.

And how much do they cost? We would like to help rebuild your economy...

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

[OOC]
            If you look at other warthreads they are moderated by neutral third party's. You aren't neutral in this... meaning that you can't control a nation if you are a neutral third party. Wrong judgement would be passed on a nation like mine... if I go to war with the SC, I wouldn't get high casualities because my Army is way better armed then the Ukrainean or Pole Army by far.

Saudi Oil Trade Rates (From CIA.GOV)
            US 23%, UK 17%, Japan 8%, Germany 8%, Italy 5% (And the rest of Europe at a lesser extent)

See I proved you wrong once again... Saudi Arabia produces 26% of the worlds oil, and Egypt produces about 5%.
            [This message has been edited by Giancarlo (edited June 24, 2000).]

Comment

Oh Joy! I once more urge us to take our fight to another thread.

-------------------------------------
              ==================================
              To:His Majesty, The Wise Rulers of the Arabs
              ==================================

With great joy do we accept your aide!!! Brothers, i am sure that with your help our efforts will be at least doubled!

Let this friendship turn into an alliance. I invite you to New Persepolis, a new Irani Metropolis! Our future capital. There i would like to negotiate a peace treaty, economic treaty and anything you have planned. Details will be mentioned once you or your ambassador arrive.

OOC: Guys, i need your help. I am sure Iran has a lot of t's but dont know how many exactly. Can someone give me a link?
              Jools Weevil Jr.
              Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

Giancarlo, rid yourself of this strange Homophobia. You dont even know me, so how can you judge me?
                [This message has been edited by Jools (edited June 24, 2000).]
                Jools Weevil Jr.
                Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

OOC: Okay, Jools I am sorry I don't know you at all... well lets just see how things work out..

IC:
                  Dateline
                  Arab Federation Lends Hand to Persia
                  We will extend a hand in exploring the natural resources and building up the technological sector in Persia. Oil is at great amount in Iran and needs to be explored even more... we will support an alliance and must talk about a resolution on Iraq which is causing security hazards to both our nations by removing Saddam Hussein out of power.

OOC: I think Iran has 89 Billion barrels of Oil in reserve, I think. Saudi Arabia has 120 Billion.. Egypt has 26 Billion.

Comment

What is New Persepolis?

About 50 kilometres away from the ruins of the once almighty city, center of the Kingdom of Asia - Persepolis - a new city has emerged. Already one million people inhabit it.
                    It is a High Tech City. Billions of dollars were invested into it.
                    The Government hopes it will soon boom into a new Tokyo or London, a city of equal economic and political importance.

New Persepolis doesn't fit into the background. From far away one can see high mountains, deserts and tall, black buildings reaching the sky...
                    Jools Weevil Jr.
                    Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

AMNESTY!

135,000 Afghan Soldiers have been given amnesty. Most of them decided to stay within Persian Borders. It is reported they are afraid of religious court (accused of treachery) back home.

Some claim that the Persian Government will form elite partizan division from these war veterans... others say they will be used in slave like conditions building highways and the last theory is that they will be formed into Mercenery Forces in service of the Highest bidder...
                      Jools Weevil Jr.
                      Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

Dateline
                        Saudi Economic Growth Rebounds!
                        Since austere measures in increasing oil production Saudi Arabia has finally received postive growth. A new tech sector is growing Ridayh, the captial, and the economic growth is around +2.5%, the first positive zone since 1996! Despite there is an oil crisis, oil prices stayed around $25 dollars, and may lower to about $15 which is a good price. The Tech Sector currently accounts for 16.2% of the economy, and is growing rapidly in Egypt and in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is the most technological in my nation... and this is how the economy is:

(6.4% in Egypt)
                        (26% in Saudi Arabia)

Oil accounts for 60%-70% in both nations, and since we came to power the Tech sector will grow:

Egypt: 2.8% Each Quarter (Q=6mths)
                        Saudi Arabia: 8.8% Each Quarter (Q=6mths)

The tech sector may reach up to 50% of the economy while the Petroleum sector will be about 20%-30% of the economy. This doesn't mean the oil sector is shrinking, but is growing but not as fast as the tech sector...

This is our goal.

Saudi Arabia accepts 10,000 Refugees
                        Despite the fact, Saddam Hussein has a very fanactial army that could damage our nation, we have accepted some Iraqi Refugees to find work and get a good life. We have medical supplies and plenty of food and water (From Desalzation Plants) that Iraq Does not.

Iraq/Saudi Border AF Troops Increase
                        Our Strength at the Iraqi/Saudi Border has increased while we fear more danger and terrorist activity from Iraq... our oil reserves along this border are at stake. This is a speech made today:

"The Arab Federation and other right minded nations find themselves directly opposed, by a regime of control and brutality. A regime that supports freedom and greater opportunity to mankind. Misled by that false philosophy many people have sarcrificed their liberities, and the income to these people are manpliation and mockery. This false philosophy is that of Saddam Hussein's."

Comment

Can anybody update the map or should I?

Comment

As I said I had the supply to mantain the war state for 2 months, and I had a fuel to conquer the Baltic States.
                            Jools, Germany has no powerfull army. The Ukraine, combined with Poland has many more times greater. See - Is there a country in Europe, which has strategical bombers, except Russia? Yes, Ukraine. We have very good airdefense, based on soviet newest equipment, and very good artillery, many tanks, and helos. And many facilities, may more then Germany, after soviet times. Ukraine is a powerfull, country. thats why I choosed it, and linked it with Poland.
                            And Belarussia, I didnt see the post in which you said that you are training 1 million of people. It would destroy your economy for all!!!! Like North Korea, your people would be eating the grass....

And I dont think that Scotf could be a good mod, when he is ruling a Germany...

As I said, Slavia conquered the Baltic States and is fighting with Germany. I think my post was very unrealistic, because I dont take the Berlin, and half of Germany in one post....
                            "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

And Giancarlo dont be pathetic and dont post the messgaes that you transport 250 000 soldiers... it would be the greatest destant since 1944, and I dont think you have money for that, and potenatial to build it so quicly. And dont foget that we have a good fleet
                              "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

I can help you people resolve your problems only if you will listen... Now, LISTEN!

The Situation
                                -------------
                                UBS (aka Inferior Baltic Races ) Cannot support such a large army UNLESS you want to turn your country into a new North Korea. Now thing...

Luk, technology and equipment isn't everything. Tactics and strategy are the main reasons for victory. Poland and Ukraine might have a "bigger" army but that's not everything. Morale, manpower and brainpower. Show your tactical genious and maybe you'll win.

Giancarlo- Ahem... try to limit your descants to 10,000 or 5,000. Equipping, transporting and upkeeping a 250 000 army, which is fighting in unknown terrain (aka Europe) far far away from home isn't a wise idea. Proceed if you wish your soldiers to die ^EVIL^

ScottF- Nothing wrong with you right now

MY SUGGESTION
                                --------------

Fighting in Central Europe is continuing. Slav generals are afraid that fuel supplies will finish but hopefully Norway will still provide the country with petrol.

The Baltic army is weak and is being slowly destroyed by the Slav forces. Baltic economy is stagnating while Slav is in recession.

German troops are fighting a bloody frontal assualt near the Oder. Germans are convinced that with their superior technology they will triumph. This is very possible though occupying all of the Confederacy is IMPOSSIBLE. <--- Read NOT POSSIBLE.

P.s. One thing about me. I am an expierienced game master. I've been playing Warhammer, Cyberpunk, Wild Steppes, Aphalon and Vampire the Masquerade for years. I know what i'm doing.
                                Now only if you listen this might be fun...
                                Jools Weevil Jr.
                                Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

Working...
                                X