No announcement yet.

The World 1999 XXIII - Second Rebirth Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOC: But how are you going to run equpiment? Since we are your major oil partner, you get nothing for your vehicles! And no nation can support an Military large then 2 million, despite the fact the USSR had one of 4 million. Stop with this bull**** now, or I will ask somebody to stop you... your nation could support a military of 1.5 million max. Be realistic... mine can support about the same, but only have 1 million people in the military.

The other thing is most of your military is pretty much destroyed, and the US is going against you, and they are a superpower damn it.

IC:
    Dateline
    Yemenese Government Peace Talks
    AF President - "We need to discuss a possible solution along the Yemen/AF Border. And possibly set border resolutions"

Yemeni President - "Yes, and we have just the solution today so we can end the border war"

The two presidents have decided a end to the war and solving disputes along the border, this is a final cease fire and peace treaty.

Slav Confederation "Stands No Chance"
    Press Conference
    "The Slav Confederation will fall within 2 months. Since the US Fleet is about 200 times more powerful then the Ukrainean Fleet, and since the Slav Dictatorship does not have fuel to run their vehicles due to the fact we cut off the supply. So at this time the Slav Confederation Stands No Chance against 4 or 5 nations, not even against 2. They do not have the capacity to build MiG-29s, only MiG-27 Floggers at the best, so even if we do airstrikes we can take them out. Their government is broke, because of embargos..."

We prefer at least 10% of Ukraine and 5% of another Slav Nation, everyone else going to war against them can have the rest. This is all we ask for...
    [This message has been edited by Giancarlo (edited June 24, 2000).]
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

OOC:

In repsonse to what Bolo and Luk have said:

Yes, I may have been a bit unrealistic, but not nearly as unrealistic as Luk. Every single military statistic I gave of my army (ie number of tanks, missiles, etc.) was taken from an earlier post of mine. I did not simply make them up. Also, in every post I have made, I have spoken of the expansion of the UBS military. Since this thread advances at two weeks per day, there has been sufficient time for the military expansion I have made. Luk said he was attacking with 1 million troops. Even if I was able to get only 2 million of the 5 million I spoke of in arms, which is a more realistic figure, I still would have outnumbered him.

Also, most of my posts have detailed the economic growth of the UBS, and the budget surpluses produced by it. Thus, the UBS definitely could afford the anit-aircraft missiles I said we built. And I did not say it was themost advanced in the world. I merely said that the UBS had a lot of these missiles which woulr definitely dispute the Slav air force. Every statistic I gave, such as for my number of these missiles or for how many planes I had, I had also stated in previous posts. I did not create these forces out of thin air.

As for my air force, most of my posts have also spoken of a much increased UBS military industiral capacity, allowing me to build these planes and the necessary spare parts. I did not have a fuel shortage, because the embargos were on Luk, not me. Even if I had less of an air force, my anti-aircraft missiles and surface-to-air missiles could have taken out enough of the SLav air force that my aircraft would have been sufficient to finish the job. Also, Bolo, didn't you already destroy most of the Slav air force? In that case, they would barely have had any to attack me with!

As for my number of troops, yes 5 million is an exagerated figure. However, since I have said in most of my posts that UBS citizens are very patriotic and devoted to their country, my request for enlistees would have produced at least 2 million additional troops, if not 5 million. I believe it was at least 3 days ago that I said the UBS government sent out this call for volunteers, allowing for 6 weeks of training. Also, Luk said his attack was over a period of 2 weeks, far more than enough time for me to deploy these troops in their own country which they are familiar with. Since Luk's attacking force was 1 million, as he said, mine would have been abe to defeat him, especially since my military factories have been producing equipment and munitions at a very high rate (as I have been saying).

As I said before, Luk stated his invassion force consisted of only 1 million troops, which could be easily defeated even by a realistic UBS defending force that I have mentioned. And, since the Slav Confed has almost no fuel due to the embargos by the AF and Russia, Luk doesn't have enough fuel for the attack he claimes happened.

As for my attack on Ukraine...

Since most of the Slav air force would have been destroyed by the German and US attacks, they really would not have any left. Even a realistic figure of UBS bombers (remember most of my posts have talked about me expanding my military) would have been enough to destroy whatever Slav air force remained. That much is very realsitic.
      As for my land attack, well, ScottF said that his attack on the Slavs, which was very realistic, destroyed nearly all of their army. Thus, the Slavs should not have much of an army left. TO be more realistic, why don't I say that after the week of recuperating, the UBS counterattack consisted of about 2000 tanks (instead of 5 thousand) and about 700 thousand troops, and has reached as far south as Kiev and Kharkov. That is very realistic, since ScottF's attack destroyed nearly all of the Slav army.

I hope that this has clarified my earlier posts. I had to be a bit unrealistic in them merely to point out how Luk's attack had been more unrealistic by far.

-GeoDan

Comment

Euh... I take Iran, uzbekistan, turkumenistan

i hope this is okay...

AHEM Scott and luk is SUGGEST, you guys watch some good war Discovery channel program. No war is finished in one week. Wars are long and bloody and often last till the last bullet is shot. Be realistic and hav fun. There is no better way to be an evil oppressive dictator than in a story thread
        Jools Weevil Jr.
        what have you been drinking again jools?-MarkG
        Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

Dateline
          Oman Admitted to AF as Protectrate
          Yesturday, Oman was admitted to the AF as a protectrate since there was a government coup today which failed and the country was left with no government at all. Our troops moved in and took the country quickly with the support of the Omani Army... we may have to face some rebels in near the Oman/Yemenese border who are insurgents from Yemen. We have had 62 people killed on our side due to violence but everything is under control despite the fact there is still a state of emergency still in effect. Oman will be an automous republic, and will soon lean towards the process of becoming a part of our nation.

Tank Status
          Current Tank Number in AF Army: 4,800 (Mostly T-90s, T-80s, M1A1s, and T-72s)
          Tanks Built Yearly: 1200 (500 M1A1s, 700 T-80s)
          Tanks Already Built: 500 M1A1s and 50 T-80s

Our nation has a contract to build M1A1s and T-80s.

T-80 Tank Being Built at factories in Egypt
          The Great T-80 Tank will be built in factories north of Lake Nasser, being built at a rate of 700 Yearly. We do have permission to build this tank since Russia did sell Egypt to contract in the early 90s.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

I Scream: MAP!!!
            Jools Weevil Jr.
            Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

OOC: I think we are getting the idea from Israeli 6 weeks war.. which was only 6 weeks, so that is how long this war is going to last. We are not getting to a Vietnam war here, because there are 4 people involved in this against the Slav Confederation. The Slav Confederation is a terribly weak nation...

Comment

Ohhh, Come on such a unrealistic posts I never saw...

Baltic Staes 2 millions of people... Buhahaha. In one post he strenghten his military for over 1 million of peopl, despite the fact that even 2 millions for 17 million nation is radicoulus...

And Military facilities - you cannot simply build the military facilities in one year. You have to have technicians, scientist, plans, and many other things. Poor Baltic States can not create superpower in one year... Great God! Baltic States are so poor that they could afford maybe approximatly for mantaine their current facilities, the same Slav Confederate, but we have great facilities, and nothing to build. So you could have approximatly 600 000 people, and many of them with a poor rifles, and maybe even knifes...

WE HAVE SUPPLIES FROM RUSSIA.

IC:

Slav Army finally liberated Minsk and Vilno, and surrounded army of Belarussia surrendered without knowledge of their leader. The losses was immidiatly supplied, and additional 100 000 people took the role of wounded and killed soldiers in Baltic Front.

As Germans attacked Slav Confederate concentrated forces, they couldnt force the Odra River, and immidiatly Slav Generals annouced the order of Operation Chrobry.

The Slav Tanks in number of 7000, with about 500 Attack helos, and great number of missles, and with support of Tactical bombers, and fighter, which came back from Batic front, with almost 2 million of people in infantry crossed the Odra River.

The Spetznaz forces paradrop Prague and conquered it, without any special fights. The people in Prague in majority supported the Slav Forces, and was happy to see that German are withdrawing from their Homeland.
                After two days The Main Forces in Chechs front break the German weaker lines and linked with Spetznaz group in Prague. The German forces without support of Chech people, and with Underground, terrorist action was totally shocked and in total panick. The Chechs was almost all free!

In the East Germany, fights are great. The German Tanks, with support of their Airforce are bravely defending their borders, the losses are great from each sides.
                The Slavonic offensive had stopped on the frontiers of Dresden, and Tactical bomers did the carpet bombing, in which 10 000 of peoples died and many German buildings were destroyed. Tanks were withdrawed from the streets of Dresden, Slav Generals remebres the Chechenya lesson. The Elite Infantry started to take home by home.

The offensive near Chociebuz were succesfull, and this city was taken, almost 1500 Poles died in this offensive, and 150 tanks destroyed. The 2 divisions moved near Dresden, and started to surround the city of Dresden.

The great offensive near Berlin is the most bloody.
                Almost 1 million of Slav Soldier, with 2500 tanks, and with 250 helos, and over 4000 Guns of Artillery, started the battle for Berlin. In 2 weeks war the forces of Berlin fronline break the first two lines of defence and are 2 km from the Capital of Federal Republic of Germany.

Over 120 000 people died or were wounded in the hard fights. Germans lost about 80 000 people.
                Almost 800 Slav tanks were destroyed, and 600 German (because of helos attack). The Slav Artillery started to bombard city every night and day.

The Pomeranian Army entered for 60 km in the heart of Germany, and are fighting for strategicall port of Rostock. The part of their forces attack Berlin from North, but they now cant brake the lines of defence and are 10kms from Capital.

The Chech Republic has been almost liberated, and the German army withdrawed on the old German-Chech border where the Slav Forced reinforced by The forces from Baltic Front will be attacking to Nurnberg and Munchen.

Two division started to attack to Chemnitz, but they need additional support from Units of Baltic Front.

The Slavonic Confederate had done agreement in which Romania will supply Slav Forces from their Oil rafineries near Bucharest,

The 25 000 of Slav marines had landed in Romania to defend this country from any offence from ProGerman coalition.
                "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Slav Confederate Foreign Office had opened the Embassy of newly formed Republic from Iran, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, and welcomes the new goverment with all honours. We offer the peace pact, and ask for the word of support in the Slav-ProGerman War, which started the ProGerman forces not, Slavs.
                  "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

I can be Moderator/ Game Master...

I promise i'd make a good one
                    Jools Weevil Jr.
                    Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

I see Jools, that you are not from the Scotf and his friend clan, and I think you could be a moderator...

And...

IC:
                      The Slav Confederate Foreign Ministry had poted the Oficial Statement:

Slav Confederate wants peace with all Nations. We did not want the war, and we do not attacked first. We started to militarize when we notced that German had created the coalition against us. We had to defend and the best method of defence is attack, so we attack.

We propose the peace pact to every side which was involved in this conflict.
                      The points are:
                      1)We withdraw our forces from Estonia, Lithuania, and Latvia.
                      2)We will pay the 2 billions of dollars in 10 years to Baltic States for the War reparations, and for Belarussia, which as Slav Country join our Confederate
                      3)We withdraw all forces from Germany, except Chech Republic or part of it, where we want to create the new Republic of our Slav Confederation
                      4)We pay 4 billion of dollars in 10 years for it.
                      5)We pay 2 billions of dollars to USA for their loose in Fleet.

Lets dont fight, lets leave in Peace.

Comment

PERSIA
                        ------

An old, ancient country. It has entered the 21st Century meek & frail. Devastated by a war with Afghanistan Taliban Religious Fanatics: A war which is now over, yet a war which is not won.

Roads, highways, airports, railways. These things don't exist. They are covered by dust and sand. Tank skeletons lay here and there. Corpses can be found everywhere.

Did the Persians win? Did they really win this war? How could've they?

Well I can tell you this. Islamic Fundamentalism is now non existant. New Oil Fields have been found and western investers are abundant. United they stand, divided they fall. There still hope for this ounce proud Nation...

Elsin Mukhadiev, a rusified Kirgistani, now called The New Xerxes is the ruling President. People have place high hopes within him. He is what Moses was to Israel.
                        A person who knows when to be conservative and when to be liberal. When to rely on religious morality and when to think on common sense. When to be aggresive and when to be peaceful. Surely one of the greatest people of his time.

But how will the new Xerxes rule? Will he be another disapointment? Will he lead wars that will destroy his country? Will he plague the people with dictatorship?

As I said, hopes are high and expectations even higher. A wise man is sitting on the throne of PERSIA, he is competent enough to make his homeland glitter in the world arena...

Short Note to players: Elsin Mukhadiev was the leader of the military during a two year war with Afghanistan. He proved his competence using ancient tactics which proved succesful. He is now President of Persia, a direct Democracy.

The President of Persia is honorarily called Xerxes...

====================================
                        To: Their Majesties, wise Rulers of Europe
                        ====================================

I strongly advise that you stop these no sense wars. Your militaries and economies have been crumbled. People aren't happy, hatred that has recently been forgotten is now remembered anew.
                        How must Poles feel when they once more see Panzers rolling into their towns with their Iron Crosses? I know. Persian towns have been burnt. Historical sites desteyed. War is NO Good.

We invite you to now rebuilt Tehran for a peace summit and urge you to sign a Cease Fire.

We also invite your rich, capitalistic investors to industrialize ripe IRAN. No taxes for first 2 years

Our military is non existant. We only have infantry, we need other things
                        Jools Weevil Jr.
                        Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

OOC:
                          We already had an election for moderator for the thread. I got more votes than anyone else, but nothing official was ever done. We also voted to ban NBC weapons, but nothing was ever done. If you want to have a moderator, you will have to accept the vote. If you accept the vote, NBCs are banned.

If you refuse to accept the vote, then there are currently ninety million Slavs who perished in the German anthrax attacks and the Slavic Confederate no longer exists.

As for Jool's point, I am well aware that wars last a long time. The air war was brief, the Slavic air force is destroyed. Only Luk refuses to accept that fact. The ground war would be hell, so I decided to save the lives of millions of German soldiers, and used anthrax to wipe out the Slavic Confederate. T-72 Improved tanks are not reknowned for their NBC protection abilities.

Also, it should be noted that if anyone here was unrealistic, it has been Luk. Granted, GeoDan has stretched the bounds of realism, but not to the extend that Luk has.

Please note that the United States attacked the Slavic Confederate, which responded by attacking the Baltic States, which, to my knowledge, are not allied with the United States in any manner, but are allied to Germany. Germany responded to the attack on its allies. Germany's allies, which include China and Russia, are probably going to be at war with the Slavic Confederate soon. Black Dragon went on vacation, and left Mao and I in charge of Russia. I would imagine that he would want to join in the attack.

IC:
                          The German government would like to apologize to the world. In our haste for destroying the evil Slavs that attacked our allies, we utilized anthrax to end their attack. In doing so, we deprived our allies of (the joy of bayonetting Slav children and babies...err...I digress) the chance of liberating areas that were not badly contaminated by the anthrax attacks. Germany will commit resources to assist our allies in the clean up of occupied regions when the war is finished. We shall also be glad to fund immigration programs to reinhabit the cleansed regions of the former Slavic Confederate.

Comment

Luk, HAHAHAHA!!! Are you simply ignoring the attacks by Germany, the US, and me? And have you nothing to say as to how your air force (which realistically had already been destroyed for the most part by the US and had no fuel in the first place) got past mine? It seems that the fact that you have not responded to my accusations of unrealism is due to the fact that you cannot in any way validate your completely unrealistic posts! You cannot ignore the facts. If you continue ignoring ScottF's, Bolo's, and my posts, and continue your unrealistic invasions, we will all simply ignore you and continue on in the story thread without you.
                            Anyway, what everyone seems to be neglecting is that in every one of my posts earlier on, I have been detailing the growth of the UBS economy and military. (Unless I am mistaken, Estonia itself has the strongest economy of any former Soviet republic.) Through all that time, nobody had any objections to my nation's economic and military growth. My nation's growth was no more unrealistic than was Luk's, ScottF's or Giancarlo's.
                            Most of the people of the UBS, if faced with a choice between service in the military or being ruled by a fascist Polish totalitarianism, would pick military. As I have said in many of my posts, the UBS citizens are very patriotic and devoted to their homeland.
                            If my invasion of the Ukraine still seems unrealistic, even taking into account ScottF's invasion of the Slav Confed and Bolo's destruction of the Slav air force, then I will rescind that invasion. Even so, however, my realistic version of the outcome of the Slav's invasion of the UBS is the only realistic outcome. Luk, Russia said that they are not giving you any supplies.Your nation has no fuel for its tanks, aircraft, and helicopters. Bolo had already destroyed most of your air force before you attacked the UBS. With virtually no air force, and no fuel, how could your invasion possibly succeed?

Luk, you cannot continue ignoring what ScottF, Bolo, Giancarlo, and I post.

Oh, and Luk, you attacked me first. I did not strike first.
                            -GeoDan

Comment

What Antrax...?
                              Germany HAS NOT NBC weapon, and dont be more stupid then you are Scotf, I know that you are not so inteligent, but the 5 years old boy would post more intlligent message then you. You are sick. And this sick names complex. You have the complex, but I dont know what...

You are not the mod, because you never was it.

The Slav Troops will be continuing its invasion tomorrow.

Comment

In Polands Defense: The Polish Army is extremely well trained and Polish technicians and engineers build really good tank and rifle designs. Problem is we never had enough money to build them

And Lithuania+ Inferior Baltic Races wouldnt do much in a war against poland. Sorta like saying "The Mighty Nation of Salvador aides the US in Mexico"

A US fleet wouldn't devastate an entire country.

ScottF As usual is typing out posts totally in his favor, neglecting the funa and point of a thread (it is not "I KONKER U! HAHAHA!")

Luk is also being unrealsitic and a bit too emotional. Relax there is no Nazi conspiracy and most of these people are ROLEPLAYING.

Jools Weevil Jr.
                                Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

Working...
                                X