No announcement yet.

The World 1999 XXIII - Second Rebirth Continued

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did youread my post, in which I wrote the detailed response to your quetions............................?????????????? ????????? If not look over and read it, and post the message. I post there why US Fleet CAN NOT simply destory me, and why YOU CAN NOT defend from my attack!!!!!

Better sign the pact.... you will have the country then...

And Russia is now on vacation...
    And we are fule from Romania now, as you read
    "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Hey Jools, It is not only Polish but Ukraine, which has alone greater army the Belarussia, and Germany combined
      "We, in Poland, dont know the idea of peace at any price. There is only one thing in life of people, nations, and countries that is priceless. This thing is honor!" - Jozef Beck, Polish Foreign Minister. 5 V 1939

Comment

Fine i can be Game Master.
        There are no NBC weapons.

This is how i will master our game
        Rules:
        1)Scott make a bleeping map
        2)I will intervene in ANY conflict that I deem is a bit overboard. I WILL post causalties and the sort
        3)Wether you have 250 t-90 or 250 m1a1 is not really necesarry. Try making it like 250 older tanks or 250 modern tanks
        4)Miracles happen in wars so dont expect to win jsut cause you have new super duper laser beam that kicks ass
        5)If you go overboard with something I deem stupid i will BE EVIL AND TEASE YOU.

I.e. The Mighty Nation of Salvador arms 4 million troops with new suped duper guns we were making when we were neutral

MOD!: Ahem, The Not so Mighty Nation of Salvador tried to arm their Citizens with guns and tried to make them uniforms when they found out that no one was left to farm, make clothes and other stuff. They levied 132 men and could only arm them with sharpened sticks since they had no super duper guns

there
        Jools Weevil Jr.
        what have you been drinking again jools?-MarkG
        Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

Luk, I am warning you; if you continue to ignore and discount what the rest of us post, we will simply begin ignoring you.

And do you have an explanation yet as to how your planes went right past my air force without any fuel? Maybe it was those Slav Supermen piloting them!
          -GeoDan

Comment

MOD ACTIVITY

The few month war between SC, UBS, US and Germany has only soured relations between these two countries. All suffered maximum casualties, the war being short but bloody.

ALL Governments are now unstable. Everyone is at the risk of being overthrown. Soldiers have low morale. People are protesting openly gathering tens of thousands of people in all cities in the conflict area. They are demanding peace. Some soldiers in Germany and Poland, Ukraine refuse to listen to orders.

Jools Weevil Jr.
            what have you been drinking again jools?-MarkG
            Have a nice ****ing day

Comment

um, Jools, only one person has agreed for you to be mod. ScottF was already elected as the mod in the voting thread.
              -GeoDan

Comment

I think Jools solution is the best

And GEO, Read that ****ing message, and dont say I ignore you, because YOU are ignoring me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OOC:
                  If Iraq can develop anthrax, then Germany can too, and has in the time since the start of the thread. I might have bought some from Bolo or Black Dragon. I am allied with both. It is all possible.

Comment

You are not right Geo, ScotF was not elected!!!!
                    There was no offical elections, and Bill stayed the mod then...

Comment

OOC:
                      I will not stay in a thread with Jools as mod. Being Polish, he is as biased as Luk is. Jools is just more tactful about expressing his nationalism.

Comment

Heh, and Ukraine could not give back all NPCs...

And ScotF - You can not stay because it is first time you lost and you dont build your 1000 years Reich... Like a children
                        [This message has been edited by Luk (edited June 24, 2000).]

Comment

OOC:
                          There was indeed an election thread. Luk, you even posted in it. It was official. Either accept it or leave.

Comment

Luk, I have read your post, and I just read it again. You did not specifically respond to what I asked. You merely avoided the real issues.

ScottF, if you're online right now, could you contact me through AIM please?
                            -GeoDan

Comment

Yeah, and you didnt win, I post that if you will be I quit, and I didnt see that you win... so I continued

Comment

I thought I responded, if it was not sufficient to you, post the points in which I didnt reply, and I will do it one more time...

Comment

Working...
                                X