No announcement yet.

Really Big Nameless Thread Part VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mod take notice of this point: Exactly when in the **** did I give China license to build Alpha and Kilo-class submarines? Those are exclusively Russian made. The only thing the chinese have is the Han and Xia class submarines.

This brings up another point. I never gave china license to build T-80s, T-90s, or any of my tanks. I also never gave them license to build any of my planes.
    [This message has been edited by DarthVeda (edited April 02, 2000).]

Comment

• OOC: Oops, sorry DV, I knew I could either build the Akula or Kilo-class. I have a few Kilos anyway. I never built any of the T-something tanks. I never said I did, did I?
      Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

• Some Northern New York partisans have reached the Canadian border. Approximately 15,000 political refugees have been taken in and secured in Toronto. They bring with them their families. Plans have been made to resettle them at an unknown location.

*Military programs*
        Recognizing how easily the UDSA was overcome, the Canadian Republic is taking actions to fortify her borders. In Vancouver, several military forts are being created, designed to withstand numerous missle attacks and to control the bay. Forts are also being established at the mouth of the St. Lawrence Seaway, for the same effect. Most tanks manufactured are being sent to the Prairie lands of middle-Canada, where they will defend on the CTA and CW frontier. Army work is being incouraged in young Canadians, and a bill is in the works which would make a mandatory 2 years army service for those age 20-35. Army population has gone up to 250,000.
        The Navy project's funding has increased, and it is expected that the first Type 1 vessel will be out in a month.

To: Russia
        We Canadians are in a vulnerable position, as we are now surrounded by powerful countries. We would like to propose a military alliance with you. In addition we will share with you any military technologies we create. We would like you in return, to help us develop the T-100 tank in our country. Nothing is more precious to us than our sovereignity, and we feel that a military alliance with your nation would be, extremely suitable. As a motion of trust, we are sending you the initial plans of our Type 1 vessel, which we hope to be a revolutionary new design in Navies. Please consider our offer!

------------------------------------
        John Richards thought he had seen everything in his life, he hadn't. They had struck during the night, and they had taken his family. His mother, his father, and his sister were all on those damned boats, crowded like cattle.
        "Damned Krauts." he whispered to his friend kyle, who was hiding along with him. John and his friends had been camping in the state park when it had happened, and now looking out into their hometown of Newburyport, they knew just how lucky they had beeen.
        There were bonfires in the streets of books as people were brutally pulled out of their homes, and forced to march into the transport ships waiting for them in the Merrimack river. It was all they had to prevent themselves from, in a blind rage, attacking all Germans they saw. They knew they couldn't help their countrymen this way. Tom Whetmore, Jennifer Kray, Jeff Argonish, they remembered the names of all those youth who marched to the boats. They kept on remembering for a long time, as more and more were pulled in from the surrounding communities. Kate! Tim! Nisse! Slowly, they turned away. If they stayed they would be captured along with the rest of them. The four travelers, John, Kyle, Matt and Jared swam across the river, silently as they could.
        They travelled without stopping, knowing that if they did, they would be caught. Finally, exhaustion came upon them. They felt as though they couldn't go on any farther. They had to. They had passed so far, and had nearly made it! They could see the street from the forest, and it was crowded with German soldiers. Further on, however, they thinned, and there it was! The New Hampshire border! They sighed, and wondered why it was that Canada hadn't invaded them. They finally made it to the border, and collapsed at the guards feet. They woke up at a hospital.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

• OOC: DV, I never produced any of your planes or tanks. I'm licensed to produce the Kilo IRL I believe anyway. I can't make the Akula though (or was that the other way around?)
          Who wants DVDs? Good prices! I swear!

Comment

• OOC: Mao, more like 2/3.
            Please Visit:
            http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

• CW News September 15-30 2001

President Rossi to meet with Canadian Leader to discuss future of North America...UDSA and CTA not currently invited as their diplomatic status is under question...

New Tank design accepted by Oak Ridge...plans and info to be forthcoming...only details known are that it is to be as mobile as the Abrams but more heavily armed and armored.

Tests continue on new fighter...helicopter fails first stage tests...to be scrapped for concentration on fighter.

Dayton Memorial Park dedicated...breathtaking monument to victims also unveiled...Space Defense Systems still under development...satellite launches continue at hurried pace...some satellites reported to be nothing more than body, transmitter and engine...possible used for ramming actions.

Ohio fortifications springing up in bunches...Freedom line in southern Pa and Maryland also being reinforced with the small, partially underground forts.

To Canada: We will contact you via email to talk to you about our plans and americas future!!

To CTA: Is your government still active? The CW wishes to communicate with you on the future of North America!!

We all know what Sodomy is, but does anyone actually know what Gomorrahmy is? I heard that bible thumpers are nazi hillbillies from Arkansas who crossbred with Martha Stewart and are also the gay lovechildren of Andy Warhol and Godzilla...but i cant remember where...oh wait Satan told me that at my Satan Church "Brainwash Children to be Homosexuals" Convention!

Comment

• TO: CR
                ==========================
                We deny your offer of buying one of our AF-15 Thoracopterus aircraft. However, we are still interested in making business with you, and we propose that you sell us examples of the catamaran warships you are creating in exchange for Thoracopteruses.

Think about it.

-Patriqvium
                Wiio's First Law: Communication usually fails, except by accident.

Comment

• Mod Stuff:
                  DV, I think when he says T-80 or T-90, Mao is referring to Chinese Type 80 and Type 90 tanks, not Russian tanks. Several years (in real life) ago the Russians got into a considerable fuss about the Chinese supposedly stealing plans to Russian submarines. These allegations were never proved to be either true or false, though the Americans recently got mad about supposed Chinese missile espionage and could not prove that either.

Monolith, I can't think of any reason that you would want just one Polynesian aircraft, unless you intended to reverse engineer it. Reverse engineering without the consent of the other party (in this case the Polynesians) is against the rules.
                  [This message has been edited by Scott F (edited April 03, 2000).]

Comment

• Thread Closed

Continued Here: http://apolyton.net/forums/Forum19/HTML/001614.html

Thread Closed

Comment

Working...
                    X