No announcement yet.

Scenario Preview: Lebensraum 1939

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been waiting for four months now (since September) for this and App&Agg, which seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

Please make haste!

Comment

• Patience, isn't that second to the right of Godliness? I must say I am pretty tired of playing flawed scenarios, so I will wait to the ends of the world for this one to be perfect. To release something like this without perfection would be a crime. And then again, we aren't the ones putting in the time to make it work, so waiting is the least we can do.

"The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

• Well, you are right, but can you blame me? Look at it, it's fantastic!

Comment

• Okay...I got it from the screenshot...Here it is (modified for my scenario)...
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Pablostuka; February 14, 2003, 14:45.

Comment

• what will this appeacement and aggression scenario be about (i guess WW2)... are there any screenshots?
            Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Chancellor

By the way, anyone know what happened to that "other" scenario in progress, "Appeasement and Aggresion?"
              That's Case's, I don't know where he is on it and he's out of town.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• OMG! Have you seen the number of views this thread has had? 4000+!!! lol
                I love PEPSI! (twitching and shivering profusely)

Comment

• Pablostuka: unit has some degradation on it; here is the original, sorryfor not getting it to you sooner.
                  Attached Files
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• Thanks, The ANZAC

Comment

• So... ... Hows this thing going FMK?
                      Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                      Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• Edit: Duplicate post.
                        Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                        Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

• Any news FMK? Sorry for the harassment, but I'm dying to play this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
                            fmk is no longer with us

WHAT???
                            Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
                              fmk is no longer with us
                              omg.. do you mean, what i think you mean??

Comment

Working...
                              X