X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From my newest scenario, Was... part 2

...Saboy grenadiers, second version.
    Attached Files
    "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
    "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
    "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

• Ah, always good to see this thread up and running again. I have a request for the talented artists amongst us. Could anyone draw me a French AMX-30 tank and a Jaguar fighter plane?

Also, what would also be nice, but by no means essential, is an F-5 Freedom fighter plane (I think that's what it's called).
      "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

• Oops, almost forgot. I'd like them to be in the isometric style that Nemo introduced us all to through his scenarios, if possible.
        "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Comment

• I was just seeing if this thread still worked. I have gotten a few emails saying that people had replied but I find nothing new when I get here.
          "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
          "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Ah, now that is the AMX graphic I currently have. However, and you're probably going to hate me for this, but I'm a real stickler for detail, and that AMX doesn't really fit in with most of the other tank graphics I have (the ones I have are the ones drawn by you and Case, which don't really fit in with Nemo's earlier style). That's why I was wondering if anyone could do a new one.

Sorry to add to your workload, but you don't have to draw one if you don't feel like it.

Comment

• What color do you want it?
              "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
              "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

• Let's go with that fetching shade of olive green you use for all your other tanks, just so it fits in.

Comment

• The Waffen SS uniforms are all wrong and i did some research , they were all camoflaged by Sept-Oct 1939, only tank crops had black leather jackets... does anyone have a photo? i did but i lost it!. o wait found it!
                  Attached Files
                  "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

• Nice job, Twin King.
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Actually, nevermind, I won't spoil it for FMK.
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

• No need to spoil. That guy was an existing piece by alex. Since soundwave found the waffen SS unis to be all wrong I decided to whip up a 3 second waffenSS for him by simply putting a new shield on it.

-FMK.

Comment

• Nice to see you back FMK!
                          Any update on Stalingrads release date?
                          'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                          - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

• Well where are they? Not to be a pain, but they ain't right, sorry guys, i just like historical units to look the way they are, or were!
                            "Whoever wants peace, be prepared for war"- Soundwave

Comment

• Now those are good! What are they for?
                              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

• Originally posted by William Keenan
                                Another interjection from the Fantasy minority; Underdark denizens.
                                Wow!
                                Those are the best Underdarkers I've ever seen!!
                                LHS=Mind Flayer (weren't they actually a purple colour?)
                                RHS=Beholder

What's the one in the middle though? Some kind of Alien Intelligence?

Comment

Working...
                                X