This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Graphics Showcase

A lot of these are some of the best Civ2 units I've seen..... If only I could draw half as good....
    *grumbles about work*

Hey, that Snipper is really cool!
    "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
    - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

All great looking units guys.

Say, Field Marshall, does this mean a scenario based on Stalingrad is coming out soon? I know Capt Nemo hinted about possibly making one a while back. Is it true?

Comment

FMK, I love your flamethrower units.

I have some new units too, I am just not ready to show them yet.
        "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Originally posted by Leonidas
          All great looking units guys.

Say, Field Marshall, does this mean a scenario based on Stalingrad is coming out soon? I know Capt Nemo hinted about possibly making one a while back. Is it true?
          Well Leonidas,

Nemo had a vote awhile ago as to what was next for him. Stalingrad was a close second, but he opted to go for the Battle of Britain. Apparently no one has hered from him in awhile, but you can get the first few sections of The Blitz because he made it available. Aside from the stupid AI use of aircraft, thescen is quite good! Don't know the future of that one...

'Tis I who is making the Stalingrad scenario. Also, check out the thread entitled 'Map Request' on here. That'll get you up to speed.

Thanks Jimmywax, it is merely a few slight changes to the 'Volksturm w/ Panserfaust' unit from RedFront.

-FMK.

Comment

Case: Thanks for modifying the Lancaster. I really got stuck on the front of the plane since I dont have any existing Nemo that are good to work off. And remember evryone don't feel shy- post any of your unit collections here, we're very open Also here are my Nemo collections http://www.geocities.com/augusta/fairway/2116/pics/html
            Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

This thread is great! Does anyone have a graphic of a M3 Stuart/Honey?
              El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Are you allowed to use the graphics in this thread?
                Or do we have to wait for the scenario which the images was intended for to be released?
                No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

If anyone's interested in mine, I'd prefer if you sent me an email first.
                  Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

If double posts continue at this rate, I'll be a King before you know it!
                    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Yes all of my units are free to use.
                      Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

These units are from the very first scen i ever made... i have only a backup Units.gif of it now.
                        Attached Files
                        "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                        "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                        "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

I don't care if anyone uses my graphics; they suck, anyway.
                          "The self is a relation that relates itself to itself, or is the relation's relating itself to itself in the relation; the self is not the relation but is the relation relating itself to itself." -Kierkegaard, at one of his less lucid moments

Tremolando shows rage! Sforzando shows excitement! C Minor means gravity!–D Minor means terror!...Round and round like donkeys at a grindstone! -Amadeus

Comment

techumseh, I would say, out of all of these fine graphics, yours are my favorite, especially the "Hong Kong" unit!
                            "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

So, tecumseh, can we expect a Matrix scenario anytime soon?

Goingonit, I just love your units. They´re a bit unorthodox and of a completely unique style, that´s nice for a change, since most of the others try to imitate Microprose style units (and utterly fail in the attempt).

Sorry, I hope I haven´t offended anyone here...
                              I don´t think I´ve ever created any units... Have to look it up.
                              Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                              X