• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convert, ye heathen!
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Neva!!!
      "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

I figured it was time I added something more substantial to the thread. Does anybody need a Vulcan, Valiant, or some train cars?
        Last edited by Jimmywax; October 3, 2001, 01:19.
        "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
        "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Looks cool Jimmy
          Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Cool

Those Orcs look freakin awesome. Are they part of a scenario?
            "I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me." -- General George S. Patton
            "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Re: Cool

Originally posted by Jimmywax
              Those Orcs look freakin awesome.
              Thanks. The quality is due, in large part, to the extra height and hi-color bitmap format used in ToT. Personally, I find it very difficult to work in 256 color.

Are they part of a scenario?
              Two of the Orcs were created for a Scenario based on the Hobbit that I am making. The remainder were created for the fun of making them.

As time passes since having read the book the enthusiasm I had for creating the scenario has waned. Creating an RPG from a strategy game is a difficult task, even in ToT. Perhaps, CivIII will provide a better engine for this scenario.

In the mean time, I'm thinking of putting together an Orcs vs Humans strategy scenario where the Orc civs can produce huge numbers of cheap units and the human civ makes elite units but much fewer in number.

Comment

This is the new units set for Zhanguo... but you must take it as a temporary work - new archaeological evidences proved that Ch'in - Qin army used to paint their faces green in order to scare enemies...
                Attached Files
                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Case: was going to make a Nelson, but yours looks great

William: nice orcs

Prometeus- DLing the zip file
                  Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Anzac, thanks for that. Because they were so ugly its hard to do the Nelson class badly

BTW, are you still working on ABDA?
                    'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                    - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

He told me the other day that it was on hold indefinitely.
                      "Guinness sucks!" -- Me

Comment

Sorry, but

Yes Jimmy is right. It's on hold indefinitely. I might continue it when I get a chance, but things have been busy and I haven't gotten the chance to do much to it.

Comment

*bump for jimmy*

Comment

Here's a modern container ship
                            and it's carrying lego! or wine gums!
                            "It woulda been nice to have naked midgets serving us cocktails everyday." - Brandon Boyd of Incubus

"...gays who, because they just NEEDED their orgies..." -Mr. A. Speer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbes
                              and it's carrying lego! or wine gums!
                              'Arguing with anonymous strangers on the internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be - or to be indistinguishable from - self-righteous sixteen year olds possessing infinite amounts of free time.'
                              - Neal Stephenson, Cryptonomicon

Comment

the beta galley fro my ASW scenario under construction...
                                Attached Files
                                "Io non volgo le spalle dinnanzi al nemico!!!" - il Conte di San Sebastiano al messo del comandante in capo, battaglia dell'Assietta
                                "E' più facile far passare un cammello per la cruna di un ago che un pensiero nel cervello di Bush!!!" - Zelig
                                "Live fire, and not cold steel, now resolve battles" - Marshall de Puysegur

Comment

Working...
                                X