"Blood, Sweat and Tears" 1940-1945

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiGu
    Hah, my summer break begined already this week.
    Does that mean the scenario is almost done? You guys now Im dying to play Churchill in a Demo game. I love smoking Cuban Cigars!
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25

Does that mean the scenario is almost done? You guys now Im dying to play Churchill in a Demo game. I love smoking Cuban Cigars!
      what? i didn't say anything about that the scenario is completed.
      "This Nation has earned the right to Live." - Carl Gustav von Mannerheim

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!
      Current Medals: Valiant Labour Medal and Order of Glory and IRC medal

Comment

And who said that you're going to be Churchill?

Comrade Patiskov Figiskovsky serving as Commander of the 2nd Ukranian Front and Member of the Stavka in RF DG!

Comment

And who said that you're going to be Churchill?

Oh come on! Please Please Please!
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Oh come on! Please Please Please!
            But, but then you have the power to kick me if im a front commander.
            Ah, we'll see, i think you'll be anyway churchill

Comment

Or whatever, you can be Churchill as long as you dont kick me away from my position in the DEMO Game.

Comment

Or whatever, you can be Churchill as long as you dont kick me away from my position in the DEMO Game.
                Hey wait a minute dont you remember who the guy was who helped you get a front in the Red Front Demo game?

You owe me pal!

Comment

You owe me pal!
                  Oh Bloody Hell!! I forgot that!!

Comment

This scenario sounds great! I only wanted to ask what you will do with Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg? These countries where taken quite easily, but their troops continued the war in other parts of the world, many of them in the UK.
                    Only the dead have seen the end of war - Plato

Comment

Working...
                    X