No announcement yet.

Poly MP EUII game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Che, come back we're just going to play v1.08 no beta.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm reinstalling from CD now... we will play 1.08 straight
      "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte

Visit the Tradewars 2002 Forum

Comment

I'm trying to re-install, and all it wants to do is uninstall Civ III.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

On the bright side, John, Ixnay and I succesfully started a game w. the beta, so we know it is *possible* to play
          "There are but two powers in the world, the sword and the mind. In the long run the sword is always beaten by the mind."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Currently reinstalling without beta. This time I also went into explorer and erased the files that remianed in the EU directory even after I used the uninstall wizard. Hopefully this will make a difference.

Comment

OK - back in Vnet, ready to go
              - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

I'm lost where did you guys goto, chat room was laggy and missed parts of conviences, HELP!
                Former President, Vice-president and Foreign Minister of the Apolyton Civ2-Democracy Games as 123john321

Comment

I just made a game

EDIT: Oerdin made it in, so his problem is fixed, waiting for the rest.

EDIT2: John, we reinstalled and then patched to V. 1.08 so that we are playing without the beta patches, so that Oerdin and Che can get in.
                  Last edited by aeturneus; May 7, 2005, 09:39.
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by 123john321
                    I'm lost where did you guys goto, chat room was laggy and missed parts of conviences, HELP!
                    OK, make sure you did a fresh install then add patch 1.08. Then you should just be able to log in to VNET on the EU2 channal click on aeturneus's game then hit the "join" button in the lower right hand corner. That will get you to the game set up menu where we all are. You can chat with us there.

Comment

I did that. Three times in a row now, I've frozen up when hitting vnet. I'm gonna see if I can fix it, and if not, then uninstall and reinstall again.
                      Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

sorry to hear that - Oerdin tried deleting all files from the EU2 folder as well, that seemed to help.

EDIT: All here now, waiting for you Che.

EDIT2: try coming in by my IP 209.115.181.79
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Even Ramo?

It's dying whenever I try any MP option, so let me try to reinstall.

P.S. the entire folder had been deleted.

Comment

Yeah Ramo hasn't showed up yet unfortunately

EDIT: Could it be a firewall?
                            - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Yes, delete the entire folder.

First use the unistall wizard then go into explorer and delete the EU2 directory. That should kill the patch.

Comment

Che, what's going on? Should we start without you?

Comment

Working...
                                X