Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUOTE:

I know how to 'unload' items.

How do you sell them? Like I said before, to my experience having a high bounty precludes merchants speaking with me, high disposition or not.

If you belong to the Thieves guild, you can sell stuff to them IIRC.

BTW if anyone wants to take a look, I updated my webpage with information on how to make MW crash less often. As well as screen shots of one of my q3 levels.
    I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• PATCH CONFIRMED!

Michael Wagner of Bethesda has confirmed that there IS a patch in the works.

It has been a very long time and many people were starting to think there was no patch in the works, but now we know.

What we DON'T know.

*If this is a Tribunal only patch or there will be two "flavors".
      *If this patch will help CTDs, or just be dialog/script fixes.
      *When this patch will be released.
      *If this doesn't just taylor to Tribunal bug, and helps the many problems still in MW.

In any case I'm very happy right now.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

• Excellent.

btw: to those ctd "fixes" you posted a page or so back. Implemented them last night and didn't have any ctd probs at all ( Hopefully to stay that way ) over several hours.

Comment

• QUOTE:

btw: to those ctd "fixes" you posted a page or so back. Implemented them last night and didn't have any ctd probs at all ( Hopefully to stay that way ) over several hours.

I wish I could say the same with me.

This is really the only game that ever crashed on me really, and it's why I've been hammering away over at their offical site.

Comment

• Some bad news about the patch, it doesn't look like they fix the "North" to "South" sun in Mournhold, since it "might" effect someone's plug-in.

Comment

• Where and how did you learn this?

Comment

• I haven't seen any Godsreach plugins.. so why are they worried?

And thats BS anyhow- fix the 'official' bugs, then let the modders work around that. PERIOD!

Comment

• QUOTE:

From the offical forums, after mentioning it there I got a PM from one of the guys.

Anun: That's why they had Mournhold be an interior so they wouldn't screw up someone "island" mods.

Comment

Working...
                  X