No announcement yet.

Morrowind experiences vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly, I think the museum should pay me for the honor to show all the expensive crap I don't want and then give it back. After all, it is just a lone.

Originally posted by Kc7mxo

I haven't done hardly any training, the skills i use go up really fast anyway. . .
    True, but that is because they are your major/minor skills. Try making one of your misc skills go up. That takes a while.

Now excuse me, I have a Urshilaku Burial Cavern to go through and a cranky old guy to beat the snot out of for his bow.

Comment

Your not fighting the Duke, the duke is the Dunmer in Ebony Armor, you are fighting the Knight of the Imperial Dragon, the highest ranking Imperial Legion soldier in Vvardenfell district. Yes you will get the armor and shield, BUT, he's really hard,
      oh. well, i'm glad i didn't kill the duke then.

And yes, I kept getting close to killing him, but then he'd knock me down. So I got rather irritated, (it being rather late at night) and popped a bunch of cammoflage and dissapeared. Whereupon he inteligently started running away. So I stabbed him in the back. . .

Oh well. Not very honorable I suppose. But it worked.

I found the scamp in caldera, so my money problems are over thankfully, though I do see how this can make the game rather too easy. My amulet of opening (100 magnitude) does rather negate any need of keys. . .
      By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

[Homer Simpson voice]

ummm...amulet of opening...
        [/Homer Simpson voice]

where did you either pick that up or the spell to make it.

Comment

I paid an enchanter to enchant my amulet with the spell open, using a common soul gem (fire acheron i think, its a common flaming monster from the east side of the island).

I gave the spell 100 magnitude, and set it for touch, cause that was 10k cheaper. The spell opens anything. Though it doesn't appear to disarm traps. I used an extravagent amulet I think.

True, but that is because they are your major/minor skills. Try making one of your misc skills go up. That takes a while.
          Oi. I was trying to get promoted in the mage guild tonight and realized I didn't have the attributes. It cost me 5 grand I think to get alchemy up to 30. . . I don't even know how to use alchemy. . . And then I maxed out on my intellegence. Doh.

Heh, I also noticed tonigth that my personality attribute was rather low. It had been at 76 (with a +30 hat) and it was sitting at 48. Still appearing positive though. So I took off the hat and I was at 18! Argh! The local mage guild only had one restore personality potion too dang it. Now I have to go find another one. I waited a day, but the store didn't restock. :grumble grumble:
          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Oi. I was trying to get promoted in the mage guild tonight and realized I didn't have the attributes. It cost me 5 grand I think to get alchemy up to 30. . . I don't even know how to use alchemy. . . And then I maxed out on my intellegence. Doh.
            Alchemy is easy to do, just pick flowers and meat and such and eat them. If you are really good at it, eating them is better then potions. I eat Daedra Hearts to restore my magicka. Although take it from me, I suggest you put some salt on it.

Heh, I also noticed tonigth that my personality attribute was rather low. It had been at 76 (with a +30 hat) and it was sitting at 48. Still appearing positive though. So I took off the hat and I was at 18! Argh! The local mage guild only had one restore personality potion too dang it. Now I have to go find another one. I waited a day, but the store didn't restock. :grumble grumble:
            Goto either a Tribunal Shrine or Imperial Cult Alter and ask to restore your attributes, just make sure you take the helmet off first.
            I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Tales of the Nomadic Ashlander Altmer, part 3
              By Thrawn05

Harry looked around for a doorway into the base. He headed south towards the Dwemer Ruin thinking it's the ruins, and as he walked, he was hit by a magical lightning ball. As Harry got up from this unpredicted attack, he looked up to see an Ash Ghoul running towards him. Harry fell on his back and as the Ash Ghoul was about to jump him Harry took his spear and shoved it into the Ash Ghoul, the Ghoul quickly fell and was no more.

Harry didn't see any Sixth House Amulets on it, so it couldn't be the head priest here. He looked at the direction the Ghoul lunged from, and saw a cavern door, the door to the base. Harry retrieved his spear and walked into the base.

Stench of death was normal to Harry after he conquered Red Mountain, but he still doesn't like it. It was dark, cold, and wet. Red candles line the entrance way, as he walked down into the cave. An Ascended Sleeper was lighting candles when Harry spotted him. Harry took his Bonemold Arrow, and with great stealth, was able to drop the Sleeper with one shot. The Sleeper roared and turned into glowing dust, and several Ash Zombies were alerted. Harry stepped back and speared both of them.

Harry walked further down; he saw an overlook to the shrine below in another room. A Dunmer Sleeper, a woman, spotted him and ran out of the shrine. Harry hurried further with his spear and hid behind a boulder. As the Sleeper ran past him he stabbed her in the back. The rest of the Sleepers snuck up from behind and hit Harry in the back with their clubs. Harry turned and quickly speared them both.

The cave became very quite afterwards. He entered the shrine to see no Sixth House Priest there. Harry was in shock, and angered that he went through all this for nothing. This wasn't the first time Harry found a House Dagoth base without a priest.

Harry walked back outside, and started home.

End of Part 3

Stay tuned to this station for more exciting adventures of a Nomadic Altmer!
              I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Harry walked further down; he saw an overlook to the shrine below in another room. A Dunmer Sleeper, a woman, spotted him and ran out of the shrine. Harry hurried further with his spear and hid behind a boulder. As the Sleeper ran past him he stabbed her in the back. The rest of the Sleepers snuck up from behind and hit Harry in the back with their clubs. Harry turned and quickly speared them both.
                Why is it whenever us adventurers walk into a cave, we get attacked? I'm just trying to meet new people and make friends! I don't want to fight. Its rather annoying. These dunmer are a bunch of psychotics. At least they could ASK me if I'm there to rob them before they come at me screaming and waving swords. And I'm sick of searching their bodies and finding useless junk too.

Comment

Why is it whenever us adventurers walk into a cave, we get attacked? I'm just trying to meet new people and make friends! I don't want to fight. Its rather annoying. These dunmer are a bunch of psychotics. At least they could ASK me if I'm there to rob them before they come at me screaming and waving swords. And I'm sick of searching their bodies and finding useless junk too.
                  Cast Calm Humanoid spell on them (buy it, and then ask someone to make it 100 points for 10 seconds on touch). Then talk to them and admire them to 100 despotion. Tadda, no attacky.

EDIT: I will demostrate what you can do with this latter on, when Harry wants a Wise Woman for his Yurt.

Comment

Originally posted by deamon451
                    [Homer Simpson voice]

ummm...amulet of opening...
                    [/Homer Simpson voice]

where did you either pick that up or the spell to make it.

Some of the mages have it for sell. There is even a spell that LOCKS objects, it's useful in limited situtaions. It's just nice to have a 100 point lock spell to keep other people from grabing my Warthguards and the tools.

Personaly, I rather have a pick, since they will increase security skill.

Comment

If people were to break into my house while I'm off adventuring, I'd just have to slaughter the entire town. Just to be safe. Good thing they don't, eh?

I just visited the orc lands up north, and was made to feel not welcome. If I was an Orc, rather than a Nord, could I visit these towns? Or would they still attack me?

I also just got asked by the mage guild to visit marandus and get some dunmer to join the guild, but Marandus looks like the other dunmnber strongholds, and whenever I visit one, they all attack me. Is this one different? Or would I have to charm the stupid person to complete the quest?

Comment

Marandus? I belivce that you mean Sulipund. Marandus is south of where you need to go. Just follow the path north of Marandus and you will get to where you need to go. So how goes the main quest?

Comment

So how goes the main quest?
                          Oops, I knew I forgot to do something . . . .

You know whats annoying? When your graphics proffessor STILL hasn't turned in your grades almost three weeks after the semester is over.

Comment

I just visited the orc lands up north, and was made to feel not welcome. If I was an Orc, rather than a Nord, could I visit these towns? Or would they still attack me?
                            You must still be talking about Sheogorad Region. The Orcs tend to gather around shrines of the Daedra Prince Mehrunes Dagon, who worked with the Imperial Battlemage that placed Uriel Septim VII into Oblivion in the game ES: Arena, set about 20 years before Morrowind. Mehrunes Dagon also destroyed the Battlesphere. For the most part, the Orcs outside of Dagon's shrines won't attack, but the ones inside the Daedric Shrines will.

In fact, all Daedric shrines except for one, the Shrine of Azura South East of Vvardenfell district has followers that will attack intruders such as yourself.

One Shrine I'd stay out until you progress far enough in the Main quest, is the one on an island far to the east of Dagon Fel, and north of Tel Vos.

Comment

Tales of the Nomadic Ashlander Altmer, part 4
                              By Thrawn05

Harry returned to his Yurt, tired and frustrated. His disappointment in the Ashlands was eating at him. He went inside in Yurt… everything was gone. Not one iota of a thing he owned was in there. It was all gone. Luckily, Harry kept a few septims in his pockets. He headed out to Ald Velothi to buy some arrows and food. Once there, he saw House Redoran guards crawling all over the place. Harry learned that vampires came from the east and killed the town's only smith while she was outside the outpost. Harry was furious, the smith woman was really the only kind Dunmer is Ald Velothi. He vowed to avenge her death and headed east… once more.

Harry knew there are only two kinds of Vampires, Clans and Rouges. Clans are too busy killing each other to kill someone out here, although a Clan is in the Dwemer Ruin just over the eastern mountains, but it was just too far. So Harry looked for tombs nearby. There were not that many tombs out here, most of them he visited already like Veloth's Tomb, but that was more south then east. Harry reached the mountains, and walked along them southward. He spotted a tomb, dug into the mountains. Harry walked in, spear ready, and spirit willing.

Harry found the tomb darker then most, so this must be it. He walked down the stairs, and opened the door. Immediately, Dunmer and Argonian vampires attacked. Harry speared them both, and took from them their weapons and their dust. Harry opened the door to the main chamber, another Argonian, this time female, jumped and try to attack Harry from above. Harry knelt down and raised his spear. The Argonian vampire landed on the spear, and died. Harry again took her weapons and her dust. And left the tomb.

Harry arrived at Ald Velothi, and called for the guard captain. He showed the captain the dust he collected and told him his story. The guard believed Harry, and had his men march back to Ald'Ruhn, leaving some extra guards in the little fishing town just in case. Harry went to the shrine in the outpost, and prayed for the smith's soul, and asked Azura to watch over her. He also asked Azura if he could have his stuff back.

End of Part 4

What will happen to Harry next? Will he kill more Vampires? Will he find abouter Sixth House base? Will he get his stuff back? Find out in the next episode of Harry the Nomadic Altmer!

Comment

One Shrine I'd stay out until you progress far enough in the Main quest, is the one on an island far to the east of Dagon Fel, and north of Tel Vos.
                                oops. . . . i din't need those orcs, did I?

Comment

Working...
                                X