Morrowind experiences vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thrawn05
    Oh dear, have we turned into a cheating lot.
    It's not cheating, it's...something. Ok fine, its cheating and I have no one to blame except myself. At least I haven't boosted my my stats by giving myself lots of money to pay for training. Now that's an idea...

Comment

Originally posted by deamon451

It's not cheating, it's...something. Ok fine, its cheating and I have no one to blame except myself. At least I haven't boosted my my stats by giving myself lots of money to pay for training. Now that's an idea...
      Training is one thing, I don't do that though. When I started my Altmer mage, I wore a Imperial Chain curaiss and steel gauntlets, and everytime I see a scribe, WACK! with my Dwemer Axe. Thus adding levelup bonuses to my Strength and Endurance as well as my Intel and Wisdom.

QUESTION

Has anyone come across anyone who is selling either a Summon Golden Saint spell and/or Winged Twilights? Not scrolls, I mean spells. I'd be happy if I can get at least a Winged Twilight spell. I have a daedric tower shield and I want to have either a Golden Saint or WT constatn effect enchantment on it.
      I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Has anyone come across anyone who is selling either a Summon Golden Saint spell and/or Winged Twilights? Not scrolls, I mean spells. I'd be happy if I can get at least a Winged Twilight spell. I have a daedric tower shield and I want to have either a Golden Saint or WT constatn effect enchantment on it.
        Check out The Unoffical Elder Scrolls homepage at www.m0use.net/~uesp/index.shtml

There is a section for Morrowind that has spell mechants. Apparently in Tel Branora named Felen Maryon that sells both Golden Saint and Winged Twilight summons.

Comment

Hey, James, you watching this fricking game? I just cannot believe these guys. I don't know what the cougs are playing , but it sure don't look like football.
          By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Kc7mxo
            Hey, James, you watching this fricking game? I just cannot believe these guys. I don't know what the cougs are playing , but it sure don't look like football.
            I stoped watching when Gesser threw an interception at about the 5 yard line. While the defence was working, the offence wasn't going anywhere and I nad the feeling that the defence was going to start getting tired and fall apart. Last I saw it was 20-0

Comment

it ended 34 14 i think. I watched some more pieces towards the end. Oh well.

And I've decided I do hope the door hits price on his way out.
              By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may get to be a boss and work twelve hours a day.

Comment

So, where are you now? I'm just running along on the main quest, but currently at Ghostgate trying to score some glass armor

Comment

So, where are you now? I'm just running along on the main quest, but currently at Ghostgate trying to score some glass armor
                  Just a word of caution, I suggest you BUY the Glass Greaves before you taun-kill him, because the greaves are not in the shop at all.

Check out The Unoffical Elder Scrolls homepage at www.m0use.net/~uesp/index.shtml

There is a section for Morrowind that has spell mechants. Apparently in Tel Branora named Felen Maryon that sells both Golden Saint and Winged Twilight summons.
                  If we all went there, there would be no point in this thread now would there?

Besides, there are lot of errors there. I had to correct him about the location of the Staff of Magnus and the Staff of Hosedoki. He had them flipped.

Thanks anyway. I bought them both spells, but it turns out the Tower shield is just shy 30 enchantment points for either one of them as a constant effect. The best I can do is a Storm Atronach, but his lightning spells tend to hurt me more then anything else.
                  I drink to one other, and may that other be he, to drink to another, and may that other be me!

Comment

Just as a side note, I have finnaly been in every exterior cell on Vvardenfell. My world map is complete and whole. Now, time to pawn off Sixth House Amulets and stack some more spoons!

I could try to start a habit of eating scrap metal.

Comment

Just as a side note, I have finnaly been in every exterior cell on Vvardenfell. My world map is complete and whole. Now, time to pawn off Sixth House Amulets and stack some more spoons!

I could try to start a habit of eating scrap metal.
                      I think you need to get back to the construction set.

Did you get the "Seige at Firemoth" plugin? It's pretty fun?

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Anyone know where I can pick up a ring or something that has a levitate enchantment on it?

Comment

I simply made a levitate spell with, I think 11 sec duration and a 1 magnitude. kept the magicka cost as low as possible with the longest duration.

Also, I BELIEVE that if you do the quests for Larrius Varro at Moonmoth Legion Fort, he give you a levitate amulet, but it could be chameleon, I don't remember for sure.

ACK!

Comment

Originally posted by Tuberski
                            I simply made a levitate spell with, I think 11 sec duration and a 1 magnitude. kept the magicka cost as low as possible with the longest duration.

Also, I BELIEVE that if you do the quests for Larrius Varro at Moonmoth Legion Fort, he give you a levitate amulet, but it could be chameleon, I don't remember for sure.

ACK!
                            Ok. I wasn't sure on how magnitude worked for levitate. Also, Varro give a chameleon ring for that little excursion .

Comment

As far as I can tell magnitude doesn't change anything.

ACK!

Comment

A higher magnitude gives you a lot more speed.
                                That said though if you equip those boots while levitating you can get much the same effect.

Did you get the "Seige at Firemoth" plugin? It's pretty fun?
                                Unfortunately the location of the Firemoth plugin conflicts with Castlevania. The latter of which I, for one, found much more enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                                X