• Show
Clear All

• you can go up

and also there is a door that goes to the commision

go there

Jon miller
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• There's also a Garrison entrance in the fort, right by the catwalk that brings you into the castle. It's marked Garrison Entrance, rather than Tower Entrance like the rest of the fort doors. (When you're exiting the castle to the fort, keep walking straight down the catwalk. The door directly in front of you ought to be the Garrison entrance.)
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• I saw an ad for a Morrowind expansion that takes place in Mournhold. It's supposed to be out in November or December, but haven't seen any word on it on the official site.

Comment

• that would be cool

I was doing a lot every day for a while, now I have slowed back down again (The quests are harder or I have already done the easy ones or soemthing)

Jon Miller
          Jon Miller-
          I AM.CANADIAN
          GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Do some of the Main Quest, that's what I did when I seemed to be bogging down in faction quests. (Besides, you get some fantastic items along the way in the Main Quest.)

Comment

• I am currently looking for the staff of shaming

but there is such a large area to look in

and I will need to do the main quest soon, I am on level 8 in the Cult and it says I need speechcraft 80 to advance and I just have 70

also the other areas are starting to require more and more to move up (and I only ave a few things that are really high)

I have been loking for the Mong Tong to join them, but cannot find them in Vivec

and does Cassius C (The Hlalu Nobleman) give anyone else the creeps? I am not sure if I should support him or not (he wants me to, and I already stripped for him)

Jon Miller
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Cassius has the hots for anything warm blooded. Not to worry, he's a good guy. Just a creepy one.

Comment

• The staff is just to the West of Mount Kand's shrine entrance, near the top of the hill. Use the Detect Enchantment ring that they gave you, it'll highlight any enchanted items on the map (including the staff).

Comment

• hmm, I already wandered about that area (after my ring had ran out of juice), but I will wander arround there again

oh, and this creeper (near Mt Kand) was trying to attack me and I couldn't get him to buy anything from me, what is wrong with this?

Jon Miller
                    Jon Miller-
                    I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• The creeper near Mt. Kand? There's only one Creeper, and he's the guy in Caldera. Those guys are usually called "scamps," and they're usually hostile. (I found another one who'll give you free booze, but the rest are KOS.)

Comment

• An aside for a moment - What do people think of the expansion ad?
                        I presume at least some have seen it by now.

For those who haven't
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger
                          Do some of the Main Quest, that's what I did when I seemed to be bogging down in faction quests. (Besides, you get some fantastic items along the way in the Main Quest.)
                          Just to clarify - by the Main Quest do you mean Blades Quests or have I missed something HUGE???

SG[1]
                          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• yes

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

• Thank you Jon, but the response "Yes" to a A or B? question is somewhat non-responsive...

SG[1]
                              "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                              "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Yes is the response to question A. The Blades quest is the Main quest. And unless you've killed somebody that you probably should not have (like Caius Cossades), then no, you haven't missed anything huge.

Comment

Working...
                                X