No announcement yet.

MOHAA - how popular among Apolytoners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, tell me is the game RTS (real-time strategy), TBS(turn-based strategy), FPS (first-person shooter) or TPS (third-person shooter)? Or a mixture of some of those? The website looked so horrible that I didn't want to look any further...
    I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Rasbelin:

Glad to see you share the same views as I do for MOHAA. That mission in the U-boat was cool. The details of the interior I think were pretty accurate and yes you don't get the feel of having to rush around killing or being killed. The only time I got really stressed out was the Omaha beach landing and sniper town scenarios.

aaglo:

I would consider MOHAA a FPS type game, but not one where you mindlessly go around killing everything in sight. There's plenty of time to just go around exploring the game world too. Give it a try!
      signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut
        I was thinking of buying it, but the demo severely insulted my comp - it suggested I should play with 16 colours and 640x480 res.
        16 colours. Think this is something Win 3.1 was capable of. I've read this a loooooong time ago in the manual of my graphic card:

16 colours the newest feature ever...or something like this. They really bragged with it
        Dance to Trance

Proud and official translator of Yaroslavs Civilization-Diplomacy utility.

Comment

Interesting. How would you compare it to Deus Ex? I'm not a FPS fan but if it is more about stealth and acting intelligently than mowing down hordes of Nazi's with a dozen silly weapons then I may get it.
          To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
          H.Poincaré

Comment

Played moh on playstation 2 - liked it very much!

Played mohaa on the computer - boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Haupt. Dietrich
              I think that if you're into WW2 and are not that fussy about realistic physics modelling ala WW2 Online than you will enjoy MOHAA.
              That's also one of the reasons I don't like MOHAA, I don't like WW2 in games... For me, games should be: "Present time, future or long time ago (about 1900 AD - BC)" The time between 1900 and 1990, is a boring time in computer games...
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Well, everyone can't like everything. I just happen to be interested in the WWII.
                "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Working...
                X