Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eating popcorn while surfing

Originally posted by aaglo
    The keyboard gets messy and sticky... just like when i'm surfing the XXX-sites
    putting popcorn down and running to the bathroom to puke

Comment

Since I take breaks at regular intervals, so as to avoid RSI, carpal tunnel syndrome and other assorted injuries (ah, the hazards of using a computer), I use break time to eat, if hungry. That way, I don't spill anything over the keyboard.

As a matter of personal health, you really should be taking breaks. Just five minutes of each hour is sufficient. Not much time lost doing that.
      "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
      "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
      "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by LordAzreal

As a matter of personal health, you really should be taking breaks. Just five minutes of each hour is sufficient. Not much time lost doing that.
        Health be damned! What if I'm in the middle of a hot war during an intense Civ3 session?
        signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Well, don't come crawling back when you're stricken with RSI and CTS and have a hard time gaming because it hurts your hands and eyes.
          "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
          "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
          "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley

[My best announcers voice]

Depends:

Because the bathroom is all the way down the hall.

lol i was kidding

Oh and Greasy things are bad. I had some Tombstone pizza, my mouse was still greased this morning. hehe...

Anybody like Almond Joy?

Comment

Originally posted by LordAzreal
              Well, don't come crawling back when you're stricken with RSI and CTS and have a hard time gaming because it hurts your hands and eyes.
              I blame that on the 8 hours a day spent at work, not the 6 hours a day spent on leisure gaming
              To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
              H.Poincaré

Comment

signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

RSI?

Comment

RSI == Repetitive Strain Injury
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

on the comp..
                      hmm..soup???
                      in the summer i like alot of juices and water and cold stuff...liquid
                      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

This is one of the funniest threads I've seen.

Comment

Working...
                        X