No announcement yet.

Food for the insomniac gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cereal, but if I have any drive at all, there is a good chinese take-out place in the same building I live in, and a great deli just across the street.

Hmmm...roast pork lo mein and General Tso's chicken, or a foot long prosciutto, cappicola and provolone sub with lot of veggies and all the extras...decisions, decisions...
    No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

yeah..but isn't that stuff a bit messy???? get a p'zone from pizza hut.
      "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Ramen Noodle Soup if it's a TBS...

I get too engrossed in FPS/RTS (only other genres I really play) to be able to eat food...it's always good to keep Code Red around, though.

Speaking of which, there's this kid on my hall who keeps telling me I like n*gger drinks. God I want to kill him.

Comment

igh. that's horrible. is that kid white? i dislike that word sooooo much. and the way he's using it is definitely racist. soemday, he'll say that to the wrong person and...
          smack!
          what about burritos?
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Peanut butter and graham cracker sandwiches!

The greatest thing: they come in variable sizes! (1/4;1/2; and full size)

Comment

add jet puff marshmellow!

Comment

anybody like those new cereal bars with dry milk? They taste pretty good actually.

Comment

I fight the urge to stay glued to my seat, go for a drive to the local shops (only 1 minute away) and buy whatever I feel like. When I get home, I spare no time preparing it.

But for a meal on the fly (such as during a LAN party), I leave my phone to my left on the desk and order a pizza when I get hungry. Of course, the operator on the other end can't understand why I'm so distracted in making my order, as I am still gaming on while talking on the phone.
                  "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
                  "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
                  "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

i can stomach those anymore..i was forced to live off those cereal bars for a whole week when i was so broke i couldn't afford to go grocery shopping....haven't eaten apple sauce since then either. *makes a barf face*
                    graham crackers..with or with out peanut butter.

Comment

love the cereal..but eating cereal 24/7 isnt' good for you....though its healthier than chips and pop..i used to eat chocolate bars......but have since moved onto healthier things
                      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Haupt. Dietrich

Now what does one do when mother nature comes a calling if you know what I mean..................
                        Originally posted by faded glory

Diapers.....there a life saver during all nighters.

Code red...why havent I seen that here yet?
                        [My best announcers voice]

Depends:

Because the bathroom is all the way down the hall.
                        Last edited by MosesPresley; April 29, 2002, 02:29.
                        "In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed. But they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."
                        —Orson Welles as Harry Lime

Comment

Originally posted by MosesPresley

[My best announcers voice]

Depends:

Because the bathroom is all the way down the hall.

Has anyone seen ads in computer magazines for those containers you can keep by your side while you're at your computer. They are specifically designed for computer users who don't want to get up from their computers. They can be used by either sex.
                          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

Sad
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

That would be taking things a bit too far.
                              That level of laziness is just plain
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Cold water and fresh vegetables...
                                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X