Food for the insomniac gamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Haupt. Dietrich
    Has anyone seen ads in computer magazines for those containers you can keep by your side while you're at your computer. They are specifically designed for computer users who don't want to get up from their computers. They can be used by either sex.
    That's disgusting! I hate to imagine the smell of those things if everyone used them during a LAN party. Enough to make you chuck that pizza you took the effort to pick up the phone and order for. Not to mention your night's alcohol investment.
    "Corporation, n, An ingenious device for obtaining individual profit without individual responsibility." -- Ambrose Bierce
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." -- Benjamin Franklin
    "Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction." -- Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Veggie Bagels, Shrimp, carrot sticks, and lots of pepsi

These are a few of my favorite things

Dave
      "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

any kind of bagel!

cream cheese or margerine?? i personally like margerine and i'm told i'm nuts because of it.
        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Cream Cheese is good. There's a place down the street that makes good ones stuffed with spinach, cilantro, tomatos, and basil. I usually run down there late night when I'm multiplaying Civ 2

Dave
          "Perhaps a new spirit is rising among us. If it is, let us trace its movements and pray that our own inner being may be sensitive to its guidance, for we are deeply in need of a new way beyond the darkness that seems so close around us." --MLK Jr.

Comment

Pizza Rolls, cheesesicks, Ritz crackers with easy cheese
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

dave: damn though. that means you have to move! hehehe. what about poptarts?
              "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

dave: damn though. that means you have to move! hehehe. what about poptarts?
                Sometimes a break and some fresh winter air are good when your eyes are bugging out from staring at the screen for hours. As for pop-tarts, I have no taste for sugar or sweets. Besides, a growing girl shouldn't be putting such junk in her body.

DAve

Comment

I use to have a crate of chocolate bars for times like this....
                  *grumbles about work*

Comment

growing? i stopped growing in the 8th grade and am now at the age of 20 (1). lol. i do yoga to help offset my junk food taste...
                    and a bag of Chips Ahoy! Reduced fat cookies.

Comment

lol i do yoga as well....too offset my frozen burrito phase these days
                      Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

hey..burritos are good!!! hehehe..i'm surprised more insomniacs arn't on now. it's only 1:30 am (at least where i am)....what kind of insomniacs are you! (oh wait..it's a saturday night. ooppsie! lol!) I usually stick a slice of cheese on top of my burritos.

Comment

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                          hey..burritos are good!!! hehehe..i'm surprised more insomniacs arn't on now. it's only 1:30 am (at least where i am)....what kind of insomniacs are you! (oh wait..it's a saturday night. ooppsie! lol!) I usually stick a slice of cheese on top of my burritos.
                          Ahh burritos............don't forget the chalupa! Good thing there is a Taco Bell near me.
                          signature not visible until patch comes out.

Comment

I can't eat burritos when in front of my PC. The keyboard gets messy and sticky... just like when i'm surfing the XXX-sites

Thus I prefer carrots...
                            I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

what about the quesadillas they got there then? or their nachos!

Comment

... or how about holding a plate between keyboard and that dripping edible blob...
                                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X