Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If it's a clue we understood it well. But I grant you it could be a herring given only one murder by that mafia occurred.

Still, it was so damn tempting to post it because I thought it was obvious.

Comment

• There remains a possibility that ADG was right about the initial murder of the unfortunate Mr. Tubbs; that M. Poirot did the foul deed. And while he escaped our trial, he was not so lucky as to escape a second, different killer.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• An excellent thought- having suspecter Mr. Poirot, it crossed my mind as well. How certain are we that Mr. Crockett was really dead? Is it possible he survived his 53 cuts and got revenge?
        All syllogisms have three parts.
        Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

• Let's try to get rid of all the Deitys!

Comment

• Errr, lets not!
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by SnowFire
              An excellent thought- having suspecter Mr. Poirot, it crossed my mind as well. How certain are we that Mr. Crockett was really dead? Is it possible he survived his 53 cuts and got revenge?
              Well, considering the rigor mortis, not to mention the complete and utter lack of respiratory and circulatory signs, it is my avowed opinion that Crockett was most certainly dead.

Comment

• But again, it could be a conspiracy between you and him. You know, for whatever reason. Let's say he showed you some secret files where it showed a certain killer is on board with us. And he requested your cooperation to fake his death so that he could investigate the issue without being known by anybody. Except you, of course.

But now a second death had occured, which is out of your expectation. Are you thinking of secretly consulting with him tonight? Be very careful, dear Chief Inspector.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder

Merely a minor typo...
                  Two typos, actually. And it worked too.
                  Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                    But again, it could be a conspiracy between you and him. You know, for whatever reason. Let's say he showed you some secret files where it showed a certain killer is on board with us. And he requested your cooperation to fake his death so that he could investigate the issue without being known by anybody. Except you, of course.

But now a second death had occured, which is out of your expectation. Are you thinking of secretly consulting with him tonight? Be very careful, dear Chief Inspector.
                    Well now you're just being silly. And we already have a silly detective, don't we, Det. Colombo?

Comment

• The Mad Monk, stoped his drinking for a few minute sas he tried to collect his thoughts, two deaths, he thought, hmmm very strange on a ship full of detectives. Who would do it he thought? And now he heard many were fearful it was the barman! Heaven forbid, we cant get rid of the barman, he is essential to making my cocktails, The monk thought to himslef. No, keep the barman, guilty or not, and lets get rid of the one blaming the barman, ljcvetko must go...... With that decided the Mad Monk returned to the bar and continued drinking
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer

Well now you're just being silly.
                        Can't hurt if one just does some intelligence exercises, can it? I admit that I've read too many detective stories, dear Inspector. And by no means my little harmless drill was any indication of distrust on your capability to identify a dead man from somebody that is alive.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Away for a bit but come back to see the world's greatest detective acting strange. Normally I wait for his PM to tell me his theories but I taste a sense of guilt on his part. If he was acting normal, I'd go with his hunch. But alas.
                          ljcvetko

Besides, there are enough other detectives here to pick up the slack.

And we know that nothing as simple as death will stop his continued contributions to this thread.
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Why rah, at least you don't disappoint me.

You will always stay good old master piler.

I'm awaiting Ming's divine intervention

It's the only thing that can save me now

Comment

• I really would have voted someone else, except for your bizzare behavior.

Ming never comes here.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• But I sent him a PM

Comment

Working...
                                X