Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arr... 'tis the revenge of jonchar's ghost, coming back te haunt ye for killing an innocent sea-dog, ye greate de-tec-tive
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Ah, but can we end this vendetta thing now?

Forgive and forget?

Bury the hatchet?

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
        ljcvetko, next time you play mafia then maybe you could try ignoring potential clues, joining docpiles and spamming.
        You'd last longer.
        If I play again that's what I am going to do.

Meanwhile from Geo:

57-27 = 26 What's this a counter ploy
        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by ljcvetko
          Ah, but can we end this vendetta thing now?

Forgive and forget?

Bury the hatchet?
          Sure thing. And I promise to stop calling you the third mafia, too.
          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Oh and Congratulations Skanky on reaching Deity, unless you are the Mafia that killed me, in which case Hell roast ye.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• I think Skanky intends to kill all other deities in this thread, so watch out Jamski!!!

Comment

• And rah and Rasputin too!!!

Comment

• joncha: Didn't you read Kassi's point to... uh... someone else (Guynmeyer?) Skanky is not accused of killing Mr. Poirot, but rather poor Mr. Crockett. Him having an alibi for Mr. Poirot is irrelevant. Shocking, I know, to imagine that there might be two killers on board, but Detective Holmes' analysis seems rather compelling, even if his rhetoric is overblown as usual. It's not a sure thing, but it's better than a random guess. Put the barman into protective custody!
                  All syllogisms have three parts.
                  Therefore this is not a syllogism.

Comment

• Oh, Skanky may well be the first mafia. I was thinking of the second mafia when I voted ljcvetko, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hercules
                      Meanwhile from Geo:

57-27 = 26 What's this a counter ploy
                      Merely a minor typo...
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• I've been in Stuttgart the whole day, so I've missed some fun it seems.

Rasputin's worthless life is due to end.

-Jam
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Don't think Skanky will spare you after this.

Comment

• I think we got the first mafia already, DrSpike, and the brown cloth is parts of a monk's habit - i.e. Rasputin.

-Jam
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Fair enough, but what is coming to Olymic then?

Comment

• A herring of the red variety? A cule we don't understand?

-Jam

Comment

Working...
                                X