X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But would I spam more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
      We could consider a closed ballot system for the possible spin-off, however.
      I like this suggestion. You should put it forward in the spin-off discussion thread (before it's forgotten).

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
        and, sad to contradict such a lovely, intelligent creature as yourself, HongHu, our dear demented monk was also in the bar, furiously puffing away on the hookah.

Though both points might be moot if we have not estimated M. Poirot's time of death accurately.
        Ahh, you do have a point, dear Chief Inspector. But would it be utterly possible that our dear dementd monk was deliberately making himself noticeble in the bar, while he actually sneaked away for a couple minutes to do some mischief under everybody's nose?
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Let's see. Hercules was the most recently killed by the mafia. He had been conjecturing that Theben was the mafia, and was one of two people to vote for Theben. The other person to vote for Theben was HongHu. Now, who would a killer be most likely to murder, a detective or a beautiful oriental lady? The detective Hercules, of course. The killer must be Theben.

Comment

• At the moment:

ljcvetko - 6 votes
            Zopperoni - 2 votes
            Theben - 1 vote
            Skanky - 2 votes
            Rasputin - 2 votes

Total - 13/23 - Anyone can still die!

Comment

• Sure with two mafias still alive.

Comment

• Well I'm going home now. Someone remind me to update the third chapter on Monday morning.

Sorry to leave it over a weekend, but at least that will mean that everyone will vote again. I hope.

Comment

• Wait!!!

End this round now and update the story later!!!

Comment

• I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu

Ahh, you do have a point, dear Chief Inspector. But would it be utterly possible that our dear dementd monk was deliberately making himself noticeble in the bar, while he actually sneaked away for a couple minutes to do some mischief under everybody's nose?
                      That is an excellent point, my lady. I dare say you fit in better with we detectives than with this other rabble onboard.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• ljcvetko was not mentioned in the bar scene. Although, to be honest, I'd probably vote for him even if he was.
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• I need to place a call to my secretary in America. I feel the urge to purchase the country of Lichtenstein and have this Jonny upstart removed from their payroll...
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Theben, HongHu and the others who posted in 'May lists' thread know I was right and Skanky did it. But they are afraid to vote him because it wouldn't make any difference and they don't want to be marked as Skanky's next victims.

It appears you are going to take the heat Kassi as Skanky surely won't forgive you your vote against him.

Sigh.

Comment

• The phenomenon known as, "Setting up for the Kill."

Originally posted by ljcvetko
                              It appears you are going to take the heat Kassi as Skanky surely won't forgive you your vote against him.
                              Exhibit A.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Skanky Burns

Comment

Working...
                                X