Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• /me thinks ljcvetko is using reverse psykoHowIt'sSpelled on the rest of the voters, to make them feel bad about voting for him
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I hope you feel bad.

Comment

• SYSTEM ERROR
        UNKOWN COMMAND "feel bad"

This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I will take the Zopperoni vote this round. the 26th thing just can't be overlooked at this point.

Comment

• Code:
            mafia
            Name Voted for
            1. Skanky ljcvetko
            2. Jamski -
            3. ADG ljcvetko
            4. Zopperoni -
            5. Ljcvetko Skanky
            6. Nuclear Master -
            7. Rah -
            8. Theben -
            9. Joncha -
            10. GJRamsey Zopperoni
            11. Spaced Cowboy ljcvetko
            12. Kassiopeia Skanky
            13. Tuberski -
            14. Jon Miller ljcvetko
            16. Guynemer -
            17. SnowFire -
            18. Rasputin -
            19. HongHu -
            22. Octavian X -
            23. Pave Rasputin
            24. Geomodder Zopperoni
            25. Chaunk ljcvetko
            26. Jonny -
            As it stands. Sherlock forgot to vote for himself, which may cost him dearly. However, the mafia could take him at any point. Or he could be the mafia. I'm confused now, and I've got to write this!

Comment

• *tko is behaving very suspiciously. After all, as Duke pointed out, there's really no pile yet to speak of, there are many votes that haven't been cast yet.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• And who do you think will get those votes still not cast?

I'm counting on 3 more for sure (rah, Jonny and Nucler Master). Then, there are Tuberski and joncha who don't like me much.

That's 5 plus 5 I already have totals 10.

Skanky can count on votes of Rasputin, Theben, HongHu and others who posted in the 'May lists' thread, but that won't get to the critical number without the support of the pilers.

Comment

• And I think you're trying to make them feel bad about it so that they'll think different and not docpile you.

This doesn't imply mafiahood though, it's just healthy self defence. I can relate to that. I sincerely hope you won't be the one getting thrown out of the boat next.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Dear Mr. Poirot! Noooo ....

Why every man I showed a little affection were kil ...

/me covers her mouth using her own hand hastily.

It is in her own quater and nobody is around. But she still cannot risk the chance anybody overhear this. She smells danger ...

Perhaps if I stay here all the time without going out to chat with anybody, then they'll all be safe from the mad man ... But will I be safe myself?

Somebody's voice flew in from the air. "Skanky can count on votes of Rasputin, Theben, HongHu and others who ..." What strange conclusion it is ... This detective ljcvetko is behaving rather strangely. Should I vote for him? Or should I vote for rasputin, isn't he some kind of a monk?

/me thinks about the little brown piece that was talked about earlier.

... Perhaps if they do a search on everybody's luggage, they would be able to find a damaged monk cloak or something ...

Can't be Theben, the dear American industrialist. There's no way he could have the strength to throw Mr. Poirot overboard. Plus, he seems to be quite sincere the other day ...
                    Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• ljcvetko is acting mightily suspicious. It seems like a desperate ploy.

Moreover, wasn't Skanky present and accounted for in the bar during the time of Poirot's death?

EDIT: and, sad to contradict such a lovely, intelligent creature as yourself, HongHu, our dear demented monk was also in the bar, furiously puffing away on the hookah.

Though both points might be moot if we have not estimated M. Poirot's time of death accurately.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Ah but Guynemer, *tko isn't pinning Poirot's death on Skanky, but Mr Crockett's.

Comment

• It's the casual gamers that will bring the downfall of mafia game

Comment

• I think doomsaying is going a bit overboard already. Instead of a counter motion (no docpile) you'll get a counter counter motion (docpile).

We could consider a closed ballot system for the possible spin-off, however. Perhaps the spin-off could be used as a testing grounds for some of the more radical changes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                              Ah but Guynemer, *tko isn't pinning Poirot's death on Skanky, but Mr Crockett's.
                              My most sincere apologies, I must have missed that... to tell the truth, my eyes sort of glaze over once he goes off on one of his "Eureka! I have solved it!" rants.
                              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• ljcvetko, next time you play mafia then maybe you could try ignoring potential clues, joining docpiles and spamming.
                                You'd last longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X