Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jamski
    The clues are indeed random.

To prevent low laying people, in the next game, people taht don't post at all will be all over the story, probably chopping meat, or mixing chemicals or playing with fireworks.

That will teach them

-Jam
    I fully support this, gosh knows they deserve some sort of punishment.

Comment

So now we have to wait for Zop and at least one of Felch and Mart.

Jamski, why couldn't the clues have pointed in the direction of Mart THIS time? That way, we'd be done with guys like him who are too damn slow earlier.
      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Its my "other games" evening tonight anyway, I'm going out in 10 minutes to eat pizza and play Risk/Shogun/something. Even if The Slow Ones were a bit faster, I'd keep you all waiting till tommorrow for the kill.

I expect Ghengis to be deified by the time I get back, or there will be trouble at t'mill.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

GJRamsey

Comment

I need another whiskey, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
              I expect Ghengis to be deified by the time I get back, or there will be trouble at t'mill.

-Jam
              I am amazed he has the self-restraint to keep it at 9999. How long can he keep it up?

Comment

Damnit Ghengis, get out of the OTF already!
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

now I understand the 7 posts to go post a while ago.

Comment

I'm in awe of his restraint. Still at 9999 and he is online. I don't use this smilie often, but

GJRamsey, here are several glasses of whiskey. Too bad I drank most of the whiskey the other day when my neck first started on the chopping block.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Alright, where were we?

Comment

Finally. You can remove deity wannabe from the location field now.

Comment

Talking about your ascent.
                          So what was with the 5 or so hours of waiting before making the final post?
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

He probably meant to leave it for even longer, but he cracked soon enough.

Comment

I am trying to drink all the whiskey, but the bar keep seems to have gotten a head start on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                                So what was with the 5 or so hours of waiting before making the final post?
                                Mental preparation for the "moment suprème", I suppose.

Comment

Working...
                                X