Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe someone should tell Mrs Jamski.

Comment

• So is this over, just waiting to be closed. ?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Think so yes
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
          Didn't ANYONE get the fish oil in HongHu's hair? Or ADG stopping his brother from talking?

-Jam
          The mark on necks made with a thin wire made me think fisherman or brother early on, but then I also thought that the mafia would try to frame someone so stopped looking ADG's way a while back.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            Didn't ANYONE get the fish oil in HongHu's hair? Or ADG stopping his brother from talking?

-Jam
            got that once yo mentioned the smell....

but failed to see any clues linking it to ADG ....
            GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
              So is this over, just waiting to be closed. ?
              was hoping jmaksi was going to post how his storys nad clues showed it was ADG ...

i know how the clues were gonig to point to me being the killer but i was too dumb (or too dead) to see any ADG clues.....

as for the thin red line on rahs neck, that was made by a wire from the churchs organ . not a fishing line. and rah was killed because of the Boney M song

Rah Rah Rasputin , lover of the russian queen

sorry rah

Comment

• I think there is one more post left from Jamski to explain the fish oil thing. Other than that Raz most things were picked up by myself and Guynemer, who saw the lock clue. Maybe if you read the thread for a bit.

Comment

• i got the lock clue too... but feel a final sumemry from janmski on how his storys were full of clues would be handy to learn from for next round....

Comment

• Well, there was no shop in the village to give HongHu the oil, the oil used by Felch to burn GJ smelt different, after everyone had fish for breakfast their breath smelt like HongHu's hair, and HongHu made a comment about the Vitamin D making her hair glossy.

And that was just in the stories.

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• yes that was a great clue .....

Comment

• Ok now we're done I think.

Comment

• agreed lets get it closedb .....

Comment

Working...
                          X