Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But be sporting. If you're dead, don't share a clue.

Ok, the next mafia game will be good I already have a plan...

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

A clue, a clue for you!

Felch really wanted to put that whiskey on the fire. You needed the help of Guynemer and ADG to stop him.

-Jam
      The first time I posted a clue people started suspecting me. You can understand why I was reluctant for a repeat occurance.

And I think Jamski is turning Russian. First he wants to pillage Finland, now he has a (5 year) plan.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
        Well, if they'd managed to see all the clues, there would be a VERY obvious trail, Ras. Of course, two of the essential clues never got posted in this thread,

-Spam
        Great so two clues were purposely withheld from the village! So whoever hasn't posted any clues is definitely not helping to catch the Mafia!

I think I'm in the clear seeing as I have posted TWO CLUES.

Comment

Da.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

We're always suspicious of you Skanky. Must be the smell....

Anyway, thanks for the clue. I wish I had kept voting for Felch, instead of changing this time around.
            Maybe he'd have killed me off if I'd really been onto him.

Comment

Let's hold off voting until we consolidate all the clues and check them over. It looks we may just have one Mafia left with a split personality.

Comment

I believe only three of the living have been mentioned in every day's story, in either the morning or the night.....the bar man, the doc and the landowner. So Skanky get's the vote!

Comment

Thats just revenge, isn't it?
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

drat....I like Ghengis' idea.

hit that reply button just a touch too soon.

Comment

Considering gjramsey didn't want to wait for us to sift through the evidence that makes him look mighty suspicious.

Comment

Opps, he posted the second reply while I was typing mine.

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                          Thats just revenge, isn't it?
                          Of course it is my friendly bar keep

Comment

Code:

mafia

Name Voted for :
                            01) Zopperoni
                            02) Spaced Cowboy
                            03) Ghengis Farb GJRamsey
                            04) GJRamsey Skanky Burns
                            05) Theben
                            06) Vlad Antlerkov
                            07) Skanky Burns GJRamsey
                            08) Kassiopeia
                            09) Doc
                            10) Felch
                            11) ADG
                            12) Mart7x5
                            13) Duke of York GJRamsey
                            An early lead for GJRamsey threatens to become a full docpile...

-Jam

Comment

Save me, my friendly villager's. Share the clues!! Don't let you semi-celebrity get cornered by our bloodthirsty neighbors!

of course any remaining mafia who have not will probably go for the complete docpile.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

An early lead for GJRamsey threatens to become a full docpile...

-Spam
                                I didn't mean to add to the docpile, he just ran over my sift and sort idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X