Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mafia XIII - Death is an unlucky number on Friday on the Nile (part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duke o' york
    so that's two down, and two sent to the mafia.
    Why would he send any to the mafia? Clues will be completely useless to them. If they want to confuse others, they can always make up their own.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
      Felch and Mart gripped MattH by his bead and pulled. The beard ripped away, revealing that MattH was handcuffed to the floor by his neck.
      How could that happen? You can't fit a cuff around somebody's neck, the hole is not that big.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

So we had Daffy Duck as a policeman. Stranger things have happened in Apolytown. (Just look at the mayors we have voted for )

UR, the clues are sent according to the RNG compiled by Jamski. If the number comes up telling him to send a clue to one of the mafia then he does that. They can still get clues - it's whether they then post them or not.

Comment

Duck o' YOrk.
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
            Why would he send any to the mafia? Clues will be completely useless to them. If they want to confuse others, they can always make up their own.
            Because the clues are supposedly sent randomly.

Comment

Or Kass could be the mafia, and just not telling us about clues he has received.
              If anything, the last game taught me how important it is to lay low. I wouldn't be highlighting myself like this if I were the mafia, then again it's not a smart tactic for a villager either. Meh.
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

The clues are indeed random.

To prevent low laying people, in the next game, people taht don't post at all will be all over the story, probably chopping meat, or mixing chemicals or playing with fireworks.

That will teach them

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

OMGOMGOMG A CLUE!!!!!!one

Its up to you
                  To share this clue
                  If you want to

GhengisFarb has been making oil paintings of fish to illustrate a new edition of GJRamsey's book.

-Jam
                  It seems that our GM is trying to lure us in the direction of GJRamsey.

Voting for GhengisFarb, again.
                  oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
                    The clues are indeed random.

To prevent low laying people, in the next game, people taht don't post at all will be all over the story, probably chopping meat, or mixing chemicals or playing with fireworks.

That will teach them

-Jam
                    Are you really sure that you want to drive the n00bs away from this game?
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Code:

mafia

Name Voted for :
                      01) Zopperoni
                      02) Spaced Cowboy Skanky Burns
                      03) Ghengis Farb GJRamsey
                      04) GJRamsey Skanky Burns
                      05) Theben Duck o'York
                      06) Vlad Antlerkov GhengisFarb
                      07) Skanky Burns GJRamsey
                      08) Kassiopeia Skanky Burns
                      09) Doc GJRamsey
                      10) Felch
                      11) ADG Skanky Burns
                      12) Mart7x5
                      13) Duke of York GJRamsey
                      I make that :

Skanky Burns - 4
                      GJRamsey - 4
                      Ghengis - 1
                      Duke - 1

With 3 people left to vote it can't be any closer... even Ghengis and Duke are in danger

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Did you just copy n' paste what I wrote, or are you making fun of duckie?
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Btw I didn't the clue I got right at the start on that list DoY.

Comment

Did you just copy n' paste what I wrote, or are you making fun of duckie?
                            Making fun. Its not the first time he's been called Duck of York at my hands.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

How could that happen? You can't fit a cuff around somebody's neck, the hole is not that big.
                              They MADE it fit.

Comment

7 posts to go!

Comment

Working...
                                X