This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by duke o' york
    That means you thought everyone else killed Guynemer. How many mafia do you think the village has, you strange paranoiac?
    Considering how you bloodthirsty villagers killed Tuberski, if I die I hope it's by the mafia and not the village!
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Although the Duke makes a convincing case, I'm going to have to vote my conscience, and say Skanky Burns.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• May as well use the info given.

HongHu

Comment

• Code:

mafia

Name Voted for :
          01) Zopperoni
          02) HongHu
          03) Spaced Cowboy HongHu
          10) Ghengis Farb Vlad Antlerkov
          11) GJRamsey HongHu
          12) Theben
          14) Vlad Antlerkov Ghengis Farb
          17) Skanky Burns
          18) Kassiopeia
          20) Doc HongHu
          22) MattH
          24) Felch Skanky Burns
          26) ADG HongHu
          27) Mart7x5 Skanky Burns
          28) Duke of York Felch
          Its too early to say.

Skanky Burns - 2
          HongHu - 4
          Vlad Antlerkov - 1
          Ghengis Farb - 1
          Felch - 1

6 votes remaining...

-Jam
          Last edited by Jamski; March 22, 2004, 17:23.
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• You forgot my vote for HongHu (10 posts above)
            This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Jam,

Count again,

ADG and I both voted for HongHu
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Edited in

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I'll throw in a vote for Skanky Burns.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I like clue #2, although many seem not to have noticed me serving them beers as they keep voting for me. Perhaps they drank too much.

It doesn't seem likely that ADG would almost kill his brother and then have other people set the house on fire to finish him off, which leaves a strong clue pointing to one Miss HongHu. The last fire death occured near her house too, although silly me saved her on that occasion.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Did no one read my post? I think it implicates someone pretty clearly...
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Skanky you really are innocent? How to trust you?
                        Mart
                        Map creation contest
                        WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                          Did no one read my post? I think it implicates someone pretty clearly...
                          If you're referring to ADG, he lived with you, so it wouldn't be unlikely for him to have a key.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Precisely... someone had to lock the door first, in order for him to unlock it...
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• and once again the mafia strike and once again the villagers forget the obvious.......... vote out the spammers they always the mafia !!!!
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• HongHu is always suspicious...
                                cIV list: cheats
                                Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
                                X