Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me, or is it always the same people that reach the final stages of this game???
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Its just you. We have 3 newbies at least still in.

01) Zopperoni
      02) HongHu
      03) Spaced Cowboy
      04) Ghengis Farb
      05) GJRamsey
      06) Theben
      07) Vlad Antlerkov
      08) Skanky Burns
      09) Kassiopeia
      10) Doc
      11) MattH
      12) Felch
      13) ADG
      14) Mart7x5
      15) Duke of York

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Make of it what you wish, but here is the clue that I got.

"Mafia, a clue
        Yippee, a clue.

It all looked too neat from your angle. HongHu never wears hairspray, and it burnt too quickly, more like oil or parafin.

-Jam

Being a bull, I'll follow red blindly and vote for HongHu
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• You'd almost that the hair would burn and not the curtain o_O

Comment

• Son of a *****.

Interesting that ADG had to unlock the door to get inside... the killer must have locked the door after strangling me.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I'm voting for Felch. This is a family forum () and if a young 'polytubby were to see his username then that could lead to all kinds of embarrassing questions for Ma and Pa Polytubbies.

Comment

• I vote for GhengisFarb, again.
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• I was leaning towards a vote for HongHu a couple of rounds back, based on something in the story, a comment about fishing, and now another fishing line death. well a fishing line strangling before the fire anyway.

Comment

• Noooo, why kill my brother

And with that 'funny' thing in her hair, it does look like she wanted an "accident" to happen, so HongHu's gotta go...
                    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• For what it's worth...

Yippee, a clue!

The only person you think didn't kill Guynemer was Skanky, who was busy taking the beer to the lake, and then serving it.

-Jam
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• That means you thought everyone else killed Guynemer. How many mafia do you think the village has, you strange paranoiac?

Comment

• I don't think its HongHu and I don't think its Vlad Antlerkov even though he voted for me. I think its Skanky Burns since once again the clue makes it a 50/50 chance he's the Mafia.

Comment

• So why didn't you vote for him!?
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• No one else voted for him and I don't want him killing me.

Besides ever since I quit voting for the obvious Mafia suspects I've started living longer in the Mafia game.

Comment

• Yeah, Tuberski dead, Skanky not, killings continue....
                                Mart
                                Map creation contest
                                WPC SMAC(X) Democracy Game - Morganities aspire to dominate Planet

Comment

Working...
                                X