Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTML Apolyton 5-a-side football (in development)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its embarrassing when someone's 12 year-old-son beats you all to score though.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Never happens to me.

Probably cause I'm wise enough to only play with people who wont embarrass me when scoring. This includes children and women.

Comment

Not a chance. I am underhanded
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Underhanded? You have very small hands?

Comment

Or plays with very large balls...
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Alva, I'll thanks you not to lower the tone of this very serious thread.

Comment

hehe,

So is this game ever gonna start or what !!!
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

Well, we can't have 5-a-side with only 8 1/2 players can we?

Or does someone (me even? But the postcount is on offer to anyone who wants it ) want to make a "sign-up-thread"

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sorry for the complete threadjack but this isn't worth a new thread and I know there are some avatar makers here. Can someone make me a transparent square so that a have an avatar without it looking like one?

Comment

Why would you want that?
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

Try this
                        Attached Files

Comment

Is that a joke or is 'Poly playing up?

Edit: oh it's there now.

Also, can you somehow get the sig line without a sig?

Comment

It's not transparent........I need it to blend in with whatever is underneath. Is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                              Is that a joke or is 'Poly playing up?

Edit: oh it's there now.

Also, can you somehow get the sig line without a sig?
                              You mean a horizontal line?

Like this:

>hr /< (the tags should face the other way )

Comment

I just want the normal line with nothing under it. If you leave the sig. blank it takes the line away. I don't want the line in the actual sig, if you see my point.

Comment

Working...
                                X