Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HTML Apolyton 5-a-side football (in development)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HTML Apolyton 5-a-side football (in development)

Code:

Jampitch

Left Pitch Yellow Team Goal (centre pitch) Right Pitch
    Yellow Defense Yellow Defense
    Yellow Attack Yellow Attack
    Midfield Midfield
    Red Attack Red Attack
    Red Defense Red Defense
    Left Pitch Red Team Goal (centre pitch) Right Pitch
    That's better. Now I need players. And the rules are coming. Very simple, very fast

-Jam
    Last edited by Jamski; March 4, 2004, 16:50.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Seems interesting...

Care to tell more though?
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Look again

Rules coming after my tea. I need two captains to pick the teams too.

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Are we talking real football here or handmelon?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

A minor point btw, the text on the yellow field is unreadable.

( might even be better to change to an different colour as a whole )

Comment

If it's "real football", count me in. Otherwise, explain the rules, and then we'll see.
            XBox Live: VovanSim
            xbox.com (login required)
            Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
            Spore page

Comment

Bah, it is called soccer, you fools!
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Don't even think of goin' there Spaced!!!

Comment

It IS real football/soccer/footie

Rules

Each player can make one action per turn :

If they have the ball :
                  • Run with the ball (dribble) into any adjoining square.
                  • Pass the ball (kick) to any player in an adjacent square, or the current square.
                  • Stand still.

If they don't have the ball :
                  • Tackle any player who has the ball in the current or adjacent square. You then get the ball if they chose "run" If they chose pass, then you foul them. 2 fouls = yellow card, 3 for a red. The referee's a w**nker
                  • "Mark" or intercept any player who may be the target of a pass in an adjacent or current square. This counts as "stand still" or "run" if they were NOT the target of a pass. If the ball WAS passed to them, you get it instead.
                  • Run one square in any direction.
                  • Stand still.

The same goes for scoring a goal. The playeer with the ball has the choice to run (around the keeper) or pass (shoot) at the goal, and the keeper has the choice to intercept or tackle.

Basically : "Intercept" beats "pass", and "tackle" beats "run"

The keeper cannot be tackled if he has the ball in the square in front of the goal.

See - I said it was simple. The names along the sides help you to describe your movements.

Right - who's in?
                  Maximum of 10 players TO START WITH - but with unlimited subs, in the case that people are always late with the orders they can be subbed off.

First two to say "yes" will be the captains of the Red and Yellow teams, and can pick thier players.

-Jam

Comment

Originally posted by alva
                    Don't even think of goin' there Spaced!!!
                    But, I, he, we, oh...
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Code:

Jampitch

Left Pitch Yellow Team Goal (centre pitch) Right Pitch
                      Yellow Defense

Boggins

Wallance

Yellow Defense
                      Yellow Attack

Beckham *

Yellow Attack
                      Midfield

Jones

Dave

Midfield
                      Red Attack

Cosmo

Red Attack
                      Red Defense

Billy

Red Defense
                      Left Pitch Red Team Goal (centre pitch) Right Pitch
                      Does that look better? The player with the asterik after his name has the ball.

-Jam

Comment

I'll sign up, but if you get more than ten, I'll drop out.

Comment

Bah! Why do I have to go away from the Inet for the next week?

But when I'm back, I expect to be subbed in. Or something.

Looks cool, Jam.
                          XBox Live: VovanSim
                          xbox.com (login required)
                          Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                          Spore page

Comment

Ok, looks like we can sub Vovan in for Spaced later

-Jam

Comment

Looks like fun

Count me in please .

Comment

Working...
                              X