No announcement yet.

Nuclear War VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah if you fire stockpiled nukes and are sabotaged you lose them for sure.

Comment

• IIRC I launched all 4 nukes, so they should get destroyed...

... or maybe my memory is playing with me, and I forgot to use them..?
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Yes, when stockpiled nukes are being launched and sabotaged, they are lost... and no, you didn't launch your stockpile. When you sent your roders in, I asked if you wanted to use your stockpile, and you said (and I quote):

I'm getting old... I thought I had launched them... but no, I don't wish to use the stockpile...

Comment

• Hmm wouldn't have mattered I suppose, since I only had one city anyway and ADG only needed to hit it with 1 nuke.

Comment

• No, it was way before that... I launched them just after I stockpiled them, at a player who had 4 cities left at that time, IIRC...

Comment

• Well, you stockpiled nukes on the first turn, and then launched them at Herc on the next... however, you then stockpiled nukes again on day 8, and never launched them.

Comment

• He wants to use them first round next game.

Comment

• I see my memory is very bad... I don't remember stockpiling twice

Comment

• Because you needed at least 4 nukes to hit the one city that was left...
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• When was the second stockpile out of interest?

Comment

• Day 8 (What wuld have been the 'Report for the 9th of March' if I'd remembered to put a title on it).

Comment

Working...
                        X