X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damm

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
      Damm

-Jam
      Don't give up, Frozzy hasn't voted yet.

Comment

• The villagers decided to be clever this time around. They were totally confident that Jamski was the murderer, and decided to avenge CapitanGarlic's death by killing Jamski with medicine. They first burst into the apothecary's shop, and mixed powders and liquids from random vials. When the mixture was to their satisfaction (it was sorta green in color, like you see in cartoons, and the very foul smell of it could instantly suffocate a fly), they found the biggest siringe they could find in the plcae, filled it with the deadly mixture and went alooking for Jamski.

They found the shepherd relaxing in Spaced Cowboy's ranch. He was sitting on the porch, enjoying the sun. As soon as Jamski saw the villagers approaching, he knew something was wrong - the expressions of their faces weren't very encouraging... Jamski tried to run, but was stopped by a well-aimed throw of a stone...

When he awoke with terrible headache, Jamski found himself tied to Spaced Cowboy's bed, the villagers surrounding it, with strangely satisfied expressions on their faces. Jamski squeezed a smile out of himself and inquired as to what might be the cause of such intrusion. The response was along the lines that the murderers better keep their mouths shut or else.

Then, some budding evil scientist came up to Jamski, gave out a maniacal laugh, as was appropriate to the situation, and injected some odd green liquid into the vein on Jamski's right arm.

The shepherd felt dizzy almost immediately, and could almost feel something move through his veins, up the arm, into the whole body. It felt warm and a little prickly... The world around Jamski blurred, and he saw large colored circles dancing around... It suddenly became lighter, and the faces of the people around him gained new, friendly, expressions. There wre no more ropes binding his arms and legs tight. There was no Mafia out to get him. He was just sitting at home, surrounded by friends. Jamski laughed happily.

"What's that supposed to mean?"
        "I don't know. I thought he'd die slowly, in terribly pain... But..."
        "It looks like he's high!"
        "So it does, doesn't it?"
        "Here, put the reality back into his death with this here hammer."

After Jamski was disposed of, another meeting had to be held to choose the new village inspector... But everyone felt optimistic, and seeing as how there were three inspectors dead in as many days, and how they finally got rid of the hated Jamski, they figured the village would do well enough without an inspector. Everyone's mood was up and there was a party scheduled for the evening at Skanky's.
        XBox Live: VovanSim
        xbox.com (login required)
        Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
        Spore page

Comment

• Name Status Vote   Name Status Vote
          Zopperoni Dead (Village - Round 4) N/A   GhengisFarb Alive N/A
          rah Alive N/A   MattH Dead (Mafia - Round 2) N/A
          Jon Miller Alive N/A   Guynemer Alive N/A
          HongHu Dead (Mafia - Round 3) N/A   Comrade Tassadar Dead (Mafia - Round 1) N/A
          Hercules Dead (Mafia - Round 4) N/A   Pave Alive N/A
          ADG Alive N/A   alva Alive N/A
          Kassiopeia Dead (Village - Round 3) N/A   Spiffor Dead (Village - Round 2) N/A
          Jamski Dead (Village - Round 5) N/A   Nikolai Alive N/A
          Osweld Alive N/A   Jonny Alive N/A
          Vlad Antlerkov Alive N/A   Drogue Alive N/A
          Skanky Burns Alive N/A   CapitanGarlic Dead (Mafia - Round 5) N/A
          Frozzy Alive N/A   Spaced Cowboy Dead (Village - Round 1) N/A
          Village Status: Night
          Votes:
          1. N/A
          Spore page

Comment

• Drinks are on me!
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Ah, thankyou Vovan for the nicest death ever in Mafia games

But the killing will continue, mark my words. The next to die will bear the mark of the SWORD!!!!!!

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• ?

Have any of the victims borne the mark of the sword? Half have been stillettoed (and possibly poisoned), the other half have been been facially mutilated...

Comment

• A siletto is a sword. A long one that is more of an overgrown pin, but classified as a sword nonetheless.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Hercules meets Jamski at the gates. Here try this it's a heavenly brew and proferrs a 5 litre stein decorated with cupids and angels. Interesting thing it never seems to get empty. Otoh I never seem to get drunk

" Honghu is over there nail varnishing her wing tips"
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Well, if that's true Skanky, then the last victim also bore the mark of the sword.

So, if that's true, then the ghost of Jamski just confessed to being the face-mutilating Mafia.

I knew it all along!

Comment

• True. Another stiletto death means that Jamski was the Apolyton Butcher!!!

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• As confessed...
                          cIV list: cheats
                          Now watch this drive!

Comment

• The party in Skanky's club was such as had not been seen for years. The villagers drank and generally had fun like there was no tomorrow. Guynemer's grog was consumed by the liter, and Skanky's ale disappeared at an even more alarming late. Pretty much everybody in the village came to the party, and a generally good time was had by all.

In fact, even the normally seclusive Frozzy came out of his shelter and joined in on the fun. As the evening dragged on, however, Frozzy was still sitting in the corner of the pud, slowly sipping on the one portion of beer he'd had the whole evening, and by the minute, his face was growing darker. Rah and Skanky stopped by Frozzy's table, and wondered why the man wasn't having fun, like the rest of the villagers, but rather sat in this dark corner by himself. Skanky pointed out that Frozzy shouldn't be shy and help himself to the beer, and Rah noted that some of his well-endowed female employees were present at the pub, and while he, as their boss, couldn't even dream of spending the evning with one of them, such barrier wasn't standing in Frozzy's way, and that any sane man wouldn't miss such an opprotunity for pleasant pastime.

Frozzy, however, remained cold and in reponse to these words just got more nervous. He finally conceded that he was scheduled to meet GenghisFarb here a few hours ago for a drink or two and a good conversation, but the farmer never showed up, and that he, Frozzy, was getting worried about the fate of his friend. This claim was met with roaring laughter and assurances that these worries would go away after a couple of beers, and that Ghengis is probably just lying drunk somewhere, or maybe - hey, one of the female servants from the inn is missing - maybe it's not a coincidence after all?

To this, Frozzy just shook his head, and headed out of the pub. The night was particularly dark. It was new moon, so there was no moonlight to light the way, and of course, there were no street lights - everyone was at the pub partying - noone to turn the gas on. So, at first, Frozzy had to almost feel his way out of the village, towards the farms, but sooner or later his eyes got used to the dark and he could kind of see where he was going.

When Frozzy finally got to Ghengis' farm, something struck him immediately as not right. He couldn't quite put his finger on what was wrong, but something definitely was. Frozzy called out, but noone answered. The man went around the house, but there was no light anywhere, and apparently, Genghis had left. But just as Frozzy was passing by the bedroom door, which was open, he caught a glimpse of light. He stuck his head into the room, and saw, through the window, that there was a candle burning in the greenhouse behind the back of the house.

Now, this greenhouse was well loved and guarded by Ghengis. There was something special growing in it, and the man never let anybody even close to this greenhouse. In fact, that's the reason he built it behind the back of the house - so random passers by (not that there were any around here) couldn't peek into it and see what was growing inside. Frozzy himself, even though he was one of Ghengis' best friends, never saw what was inside this greenhouse. In fact, the only person other than Ghengis that Frozzy knew was let inside was CapitanGarlic. Apparently, he got some of the important ingridients for his medicines there. Rumor had it, Ghengis made Garlic pay quite a bit per "visit".

But that was beside the point. Frozzy saw the light inside this greenhouse, and he was so anxious about his friend, he didn't care what grew in it. He had to go in and check it out.

As Frozzy got out of the house and was approaching the greenhouse, he saw someone's feet in it... That someone was apparently lying on the ground. Frozzy ran towards the greenhouse to see what was the matter, but just as he approached the door, a gust of wind slammed it against the frame, the glass shattered, and the candle inside went out. A shard of glass flew so far as to hit Frozzy's face and give him a scratch on the cheek, but he didn't care much. He knew now something happened to Ghengis! Frozzy yanked the door open and rushed into the greenhouse.

The place was a mess. Every flowerbed was destroyed, and the ground was dug up. In one of the flowerbeds was lying the body of GhengisFarb, face down in the mud. Frozzy was quite nervous, and plus it was ery dark, so, these things combined, Frozzy could barely see around him. He stumbled towards the body and stood on his knees behind it.

As Fozzy strained his eyesight, he saw in the darkness that there was something in the soil... It was the writing: "CHEATER" and it was made with fingers*, cut off of Ghengis' hands! (* drumroll please *) As Frozzy bent closer to the dead body to take a look at its face, he glimpsed a strange shape from the corner of his eye. As he shifted his gaze, he saw, to his horror, a dark handle of a stiletto sticking out of GhengisFarb's back!

--------------------
                            * I don't know how one can spell the word cheater with fingers, since you'd think only the letter E would need at least three, and there are only ten altogether, but it was the Mafia's wish. =)
                            Spore page

Comment

• Name Status Vote   Name Status Vote
                              Zopperoni Dead (Village - Round 4) N/A   GhengisFarb Dead (Mafia - Round 6) N/A
                              rah Alive N/A   MattH Dead (Mafia - Round 2) N/A
                              Jon Miller Alive N/A   Guynemer Alive N/A
                              HongHu Dead (Mafia - Round 3) N/A   Comrade Tassadar Dead (Mafia - Round 1) N/A
                              Hercules Dead (Mafia - Round 4) N/A   Pave Alive N/A
                              ADG Alive N/A   alva Alive N/A
                              Kassiopeia Dead (Village - Round 3) N/A   Spiffor Dead (Village - Round 2) N/A
                              Jamski Dead (Village - Round 5) N/A   Nikolai Alive N/A
                              Osweld Alive N/A   Jonny Alive N/A
                              Vlad Antlerkov Alive N/A   Drogue Alive N/A
                              Skanky Burns Alive N/A   CapitanGarlic Dead (Mafia - Round 5) N/A
                              Frozzy Alive N/A   Spaced Cowboy Dead (Village - Round 1) N/A
                              Village Status: Day
                              Votes:
                              1. N/A
                              Spore page

Comment

• The killer left a message using GF's fingers. I would guess that this is a demogame-related kill, and as such we can narrow the primary suspects down to Jon Miller, Vlad and alva. These three are PtWDG game members, just like our recently departed Ghengis.

My vote goes to Jon Miller.

Comment

Working...
                                X