Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why thankyou CapITan Garlic (deceased)

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• great stories Vovan

I very much doubt Jamski is going to survive this round, his name is on my voting slip.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Jamski. Same reasons as before.
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Jon Miller is a little bit too silent. I think he's up to something...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• Forget the logic! I just rewatched the Princess Bride, remember the Rodents of Unusual Size, or ROUS's?

Its rah the Rodent Attacking Humans!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
              I think Jonny is clearly the Mafia - why was he disturbing Garlic at 2am to take drugs???? Hmmmm?

-Jam
              Yes, suspicious but probably another red herring, but since you're trying to hype it, you may be trying to divert people's attention.

It's time. Jamski

RAH
              And I'm too busy running the inn to even consider a second job as a policeman.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Jamski has been suspicious for a long time now, and with no obvious opponents...
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• At least two of the people who voted for me in this round shall be shown to be the Mafia. I have spoken. Let it be so.

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Finally, people are coming to their senses. It's Jamski!
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

At least two of the people who voted for me in this round shall be shown to be the Mafia. I have spoken. Let it be so.

-Jam
                      Well, duh. Everyone is voting for you this turn.

Except me.

How about giving us a bit of info that narrows are choices down?

Comment

At least two of the people who voted for me in this round shall be shown to be the Mafia. I have spoken. Let it be so.

-Jam
                        At least? Do you know something I don't?
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai

At least? Do you know something I don't?
                          Sumthin' 'booouut 'gaetoors, bit that'sit.
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Okay, am I supposed to be able to read that? "Something about Gator(s)"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer
                              Good lord.

Inspector in Apolyton Village is an even more deadly profession than drummer for Spinal Tap.

Dammit, it wasn´t Zopperoni. Well then, because you villagers don´t seem to understand, I vote for Jamski to prove he´s not the Mafia
                              The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
                              - Chuck Norris Facts

Comment

• Kill Rah.
                                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X