• Show
Clear All

• despite the liar Skanky Burns

my vote goes to Osweld

Jon Miller
    (I have inside information)
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Seeee!!!!!!!! The SWORD!!!!!!!!!

/me giggles like a maniac *
      /me possibly IS a maniac *

BUT!!!!!! How did I know!?!?!?!

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Osweld killed him, I reckon. Evil Commie.

Comment

• So the Butcher was either Zop, Capitan Garlic, or Jamski. Nice to know they've gone though

I thought at first it was Skanky as the stiletto murderer, but not so sure now. However I think it's either him of Guynemer. Guy posted first quite a few times, and seems to try to docpile someone usually, showing he was online most of the time the kill was posted, and he's been trying to make it not be him voted off.

My vote goes to Guynemer.
          Smile
          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• It wasn't me.

Comment

• My vote also goes to Jon Miller
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I believe Zop. I'm pretty sure it was Jamski. I think the clues from Gladiator were all to apparent, with the butchering style, especially with the timing of his and Vovan's fights.
                Smile

Comment

• Incidently, this looks to be the first mafia game to require a second thread. That is, unless we manage to kill the other mafia in the next post.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Wasn't there an earlier one that needed two?

w00t: 500th post
                    Last edited by Drogue; February 3, 2004, 07:15.
                    Smile

Comment

• I think they got close but didn't quite manage to force it into overtime. Ymmv, though.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Ahhhh. Should this remain open until the end of voting, to help counting, or should rah close it now and open a new one? I'd favour the former, if it's allowed to be open over 500 for a little while.
                        Smile

Comment

• I vote rah.
                          oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• I'm going back to my very first vote after the very first murder:

Jon Miller

...because it's the quiet ones you gotta watch.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Jon Miller, because he's been too quiet...

Comment

• I made a new thread. Please continue here:

Comment

Working...
                                X